[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Items going missing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CCTV-ghost-caught-video-577122.jpg (25KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
CCTV-ghost-caught-video-577122.jpg
25KB, 620x413px
Hey guys, something's been weird in my apartment lately. Things have been going missing and turning up days later in bizarre places. My roommate thought I was just messing with him, but today we were watching TV and I accidentally knocked the remote off of the arm of my chair. He was sitting to my left and the remote fell between us on the floor; we both heard it hit the ground but when we looked it was nowhere to be found. We moved all of the furniture and the remote just vanished from our apartment. Have you experienced anything like this? Anyone have an explanation, sp00ky or otherwise?
>>
>>19315030
Check the freezer
>>
>>19315287
Ha Ha.
Seriously, things are going missing and showing up in places they weren't. I fell asleep with my watch on two days ago and woke up with it missing. When I got out of the shower that morning it was sitting on top of my clothes in the bathroom. I was home alone at the time and I had folded the clothes myself, that watch wasn't there when I got in the shower
>>
There have also been strange noises around the place, random tapping and at night what sounds essentially like a cat licking itself in my room
>>
Same shit has been going on for years for my friend. She actually got stopped by a psychic on the street who wanted to warn her about a shadow looming over her or some shit
>>
>>19315030
>have you experienced something like this?

yes

>have shit bathroom door know
>try to open door
>knob falls from the other side cant open toilet(no door knob from my side either hard to explain)
>open doors somehow
>Door knob no where to be found

>weeks after the event
>see door knob in my dresser

what the heck
>>
have any different (darker) neighbours moved in?
>>
>>19315030
Something like this happened in a REddit thread (sorry). The guy set up cameras, and it turned out he was moving the stuff himself. There was a potentially fatal carbon monoxide leak that he was able to fix, and then no more disappearing objects.
>>
>>19315030
You think that's weird?

As a child I was playing with a TMNT figure, it had a big red plastic sword, which during a fight had been knocked out of his hand.
I was in the bathroom, and at the time we had carpet on the floor.
So the sword is left on the floor as the fight continues into the bathroom, but when I turn around to get it again, it's gone.

Now fast forward about 15 years. We pulled up the carpet years before, so it's just laminate stuff now.
I'm standing with my back to the rest of the bathroom brushing my teeth, when I hear the sound of something plastic hitting the floor.
Turn around and find the plastic sword I lost 15 years earlier, roughly in the same place I put it down all those years before.

I showed my brother and neither of us could explain it. So I placed it in a locked box with some other random pieces of nostalgia. A few years later, and it had vanished again.
>>
Had a phone disappear just to show up two weeks later in my pocket. It was wierd my vision went static and suddenly it was there. It won't hold a charge now. I let the dog out once just to come back in and it somehow notbe outside.
>>
>>19315677
>moved
I myself actually only moved in about a month ago, after a bad breakup. Stuff like this has happened before but since I've been here it seems more of a regular occurrence.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.