[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking weirdo, I guess. I study the occult and practice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1468097038567.jpg (162KB, 540x922px) Image search: [Google]
1468097038567.jpg
162KB, 540x922px
I'm a fucking weirdo, I guess. I study the occult and practice magic. I like to sit in meditation for hours at a time. Sometimes I slip out of my body while meditating.

I learned early on that love spells don't work, and even if they do they aren't worth it. But, you know, doing the great work and dedicating my college years to becoming an accomplished magic-user and experiencing samadhi has still left me lonely.

I am sick of dealing with the Tinder crowd. And the university crowd really did not offer folks with the kind of intellect and wisdom that I am looking for. In fact, I doubt anyone could find a worthwhile mate in one of those dens of academic circlejerking, but I digress.

Neither can I find a suitable partner through religious circles. Those who are into the occult are often ignorant or tripped balls on LSD one too many times. Those who are into spirituality or religion or even meditation are mostly in the same category.

Where in the fuck am I supposed to find a woman who's on the same page I am? Or, even one tolerant of my practices? I am, for the most part, unconcerned with worldly matters and am satisfied to only gather enough money together to keep me alive while I study and meditate and practice the occult. It seems like girls are only interested in men who can provide them with money or material goods. I have none of that to offer and don't intend to go out of my way to get it. I just want to find someone to have intense Tantric sex with and to live in relative poverty with while doing the great work.

There has to be someone out there who fits what I'm looking for and is also would be interested in someone like me. I am not even really unattractive. Getting laid has not been an issue for me.

For real though, /x/, where's the dating website for stream-enterers and sorcerers?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>19314707
>Where in the fuck am I supposed to find a woman who's on the same page I am?

Psych ward, fat tinder dates, idk not many options
>>
>>19314722
/end thread
>>
>>19314722

Any tips for picking up psych ward girls?
The girls on Tinder in my area are really not cutting it. Fuck living in a party town, seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
fucking fedora
>>
>>19314707
>where's the dating website for stream-enterers and sorcerers?
idk but here's the door, you need to use it >>>/soc/
>>
You and I are in the exact same boat OP. Word for word It could have been Me writing this post. Even though you do not know Me and I do not know you. I hope it makes you feel better knowing you are not the only one. Continue to live. Focus on your goals. Perhaps one day our paths will cross.
>>
Eh. Does it really matter so much that your SO shares your interest in occult?
To me it seems that sharp wit and an open mind is enough.

Look for qualities of how you were before you started working with the Art.
A perfect candidate is just as good as a versed occultist.
>>
File: comeonnow.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeonnow.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>19314707
If your requirement for a significant other is that they believe the arbitrary bullshit you came up with your only option is starting a cult.
>>
>>19314707
Are trying to be a cult leader?
>>
>>19314707
>I learned early on that love spells don't work, and even if they do they aren't worth it.
They do, but you may be right on the second part.
>>
>>19314707
Well the fucking pessimism is sure to help...

I get why you'd want someone with the same... interests, but I think if it's someone open-minded that's good enough. Though honestly, to me it feels like more and more people are getting interested in the occult as years go by, but if you aren't able to meet someone at random, you can always law of attraction that shit. Desperate times, right?
>>
>>19314965
This. In the same boat myself. Even had a dream last night about my old /x/girlfriend. Feels bad man. Just live your life.
>>
>>19314707
fetlife.com

they would eat that shit up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.