[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone help me!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6339.png (947KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6339.png
947KB, 640x1136px
Are we biological robots guided collectively by another being and given a false sense of control and choice?

There is no way i just randomly created this video even though my mind was creating it randomly for something to do and an experiment to see if random variables thrown in to my weird predictions would affect anything

What are we? Am i a biological android and my mind/soul awareness is being given a false sense of control as i go along for the ride called life?

Is my awareness in control?

What are the mathematical odds of this video existing if i actually did it randomly as some kind of divine fluke of existence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hWM2aKmeXo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdio2ahLDSc
>>
THINK HARDER
YOU'VE ALMOST UNLOCKED THE DEEPEST MYSTERY OF ALL
>>
can I get a quick rundown
>>
>>19314379
wait never mind
>>
Also notice the truck appeared at 2:49:47

24 = x
9 = i

Roman numerals
Ix 9
Xi 11
9/11 = .818181r
Hahahar
All ha
Allah

47 dg / gd
>>
>>19314341
stop promoting you shitty art video.
its pathetic how OP keeps posting this over and over in hopes it will gain some traction
>>
>>19314444

Checked
>>
You are the ultimate nothingness shit stain species lol

As a species you really are a bunch of ugly fuck worthless retarded insignificant filth who never do anything even slightly good, sit around waiting for info and gadgets that you can use for amusement, never discover or invent anything, and destroy the desirability of the entire universe.

You are useless cunt greedy retarded filth creatures that constantly reassure and convince yourselves that you're so valuable you deserve to be entertained.

You are the retarded court jester species that got a laugh or two out of others and convinced yourselves that if you could make someone laugh/feel good that you were like gods manifesting good in the universe and so should be treated like rulers of the universe

That video secured your places as the infinitely worse than everyone and everything beings

Someone asks for help calculating odds of something near impossible and you shit stains do nothing but defecate

You are ugly fucker retarded fecal faggot asswipe filth creatures

You are infinitely worse that everyone and everything. You are a disease species lol
>>
>>19314341
You are so awesome! I can't help but imagine instruments like this playing in the background as you go about life and break the laws of probability and your unmeasurable desirability causes distortions in the fabric of the universe

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qODzYD8mjF4
>>
>>19314341
gibberish, go study some applied physics.
>>
File: Gurdjieff.jpg (5KB, 190x240px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdjieff.jpg
5KB, 190x240px
>>19314341
Man is an automaton. A machine. He is not one "I" but many. Everything he does is mechanical because he is sleeping.
>>
>>19314341
You don't observe things that are already there. The observer is the creator in this reality. Behind the veil is the source of it all, our link to it is our soul. And that is our link to one another. I like you Chris, try to be a little less offensive. I know it's hard when you've lived a hard life but you can overcome anything
>>
>>19314341
Or I'm in my own universe/world, everything else is fake and I'm literally creating every moment, person, place, while being asleep, drawing from the universal databank, with massive glitches and signs present all around me which are entities on the other side trying to wake me up.
Same goes for everyone else, in their own world - except if Im telling you this that means I think youre a bot basically.
Yeah Im getting shizo hello.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.