[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stan Romanek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1478.jpg (31KB, 220x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1478.jpg
31KB, 220x249px
Was he telling the truth or was he playing us all?
>>
His proofs are very solid.

I believe in him.
>>
>>19314041
xDDD
>>
>>19314041
Did you see the interview video with him, where the aliens made him throw a pen behind his back to make a noise. Then they made him pretend to not know what it was.

They has some kind of mind control on him I betcha.

Spppoooooppy stuff!
>>
>>19314041
filthy pen thrower
>>
>>19314041
I dunno much about him but his wiki article screams hoax. or maybe that's just shillwork
>>
>>19314041
I feel like he once saw something seriously terrifying & now he makes ridiculous shit up as a way to tell himself "see its all fake haha".
>>
>>19314041
That alien doll spying through his window looks fake as shit.
But the CP indictment also looks shady.
I really don't know.
>>
The only interesting thing was the faster than light equations he wrote whilst seemingly not being very highly educated.

Other than that I for sure believe that HE believes in all of this stuff, hence the authentic responses under hypnosis etc, it's a shame he faked so much other stuff to try and get people to believe him.
>>
If the aliens in the window were real, this shit would be all over the internet and news. Not a shitty Netflix documentary
>>
He is a canoe fucking demon.
>>
I think he's gotten a lot of decent evidence but, in order for him to get people to notice it, he's also faked some of it as well (mostly the video taped alien appearances). I think his abduction, his encounters with half-breeds, and the menacing cover-ups are real, though.
>>
File: 1496681762454.jpg (21KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496681762454.jpg
21KB, 620x400px
>>19314041
The guy looks like he faps to minors, and the greys in his videos were both fake and gay. /story
>>
>>19317179
"People would take aliens more serious if it looked more real"

Did you read that and ever think "Wow I'm writing the most retarded thing human kind has read."
>>
>>19317229
This.

Also, his knee getting fixed by mysterious means is well documented. I really just can't see how you can fake that.
>>
>>19314041
This fucker had c0nny on his computer. Sick fuck.
>>
File: 20170719_204451.jpg (147KB, 414x444px) Image search: [Google]
20170719_204451.jpg
147KB, 414x444px
His mugshot.
>>
>>19318935
You're not fooling anyone, Count Dookoo
>>
Pedophile literally writing an alien daugtherfu fantasy in real life.
>>
>>19314041
man, this is some top level bullshit.
I mean, if I was in his place (taken that everything is real) I would have become a fucking expert in this shit and get the best eqquipment possible, have cammeras ALL AROUND my property, and always one with me, and all my house wired up and shit. he better have some excellent explanation for this.

It's just to stupid to be believed. but hey, his trial is the 30th of this month, right? if he spews all the shit while under oath I'll be genuinely impressed

and yeah the CP charges are VERY shady. that's very interesting
>>
The thing that got me bad, was the red light bit. Not even the one outside, but the faded looking one that went across him at one point. Looked a bit like a red flashlight beam or something.

Wouldn't really be a big deal, but I've actual irl no shit seen this, once before.

>be me
>living in an apt complex
>middle of the night
>get up to pee
>muh night eyes, so don't bother turning on the lights
>see this red, faded looking orb, in the darkness
>looks like a dim flashlight beam, but not projecting on a wall, just floating in space
>moves quickly across my bathroom and in front of the mirror
>NOPE the fuck out and turn on every light I can get hands on
>spend the next half hour trying to rationalize it
>No windows in bathroom, didn't have anything on me, like a phone, that could have caused it, I was in my undies
>roommate dead asleep in his room on the other side of the place
>nosleep.mpeg

It doesn't sound all that spoopy, but fast moving, ethereal objects are a weird phobia I guess I have.
>>
>>19319125
This
>>
He wasnt telling the truth, he is insane and a pedophile, plus if the documentary he made was a true proof it wouldnt be shared or be seen by the entire world. The gorvernment would do anything to delete or hide real proof of these beings. Here is a good proof this man is fucking insane be my guest https://youtu.be/r0bYx6D2VwA
>>
>>19320274
Sounds like ball lightning famalam
>>
>>19314041
He's being shilled into the dirt
>By the Ayyy's
>>
>>19321040
Idk man. Shit freaked me the fuck out. Also, I thought Ball lightning was supposed to be bright? This was really dim, and dead silent.
>>
I watched his film on Netflix. Found it fake as fuck.
> special snowflake story where this completely mediocre fat american is the chosen one
> all abduction marks look like cigarette burns
> filmed encounters are clearly fake; aliens are dolls
> equations are fucking easy to memorize, ask any engineering student

The whole CP thing might be real or might be someone in the UFO community who has it out for him or whatever.
>>
File: fdfsd.png (340KB, 414x444px) Image search: [Google]
fdfsd.png
340KB, 414x444px
ROMAMOR
>>
File: addd.png (343KB, 414x444px) Image search: [Google]
addd.png
343KB, 414x444px
KENAMANEK
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.