[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can only nap and i hear voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1499609791351.png (419KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
1499609791351.png
419KB, 680x567px
I'm affraid i can't control the flow of energy in my body anymore /x/ please help.

After 3 years of meditation i finally managed to open my 3rd which gave me a rush of energy. I felt more connected to the universe while also being deeper connected with my body.

But recently the flow of energy became uncontrollable. Every time i go to sleep and wake it feels like days have passed in only minutes on earth.

I haven't meditated for 2 weeks because i hear voices and strange noices when i concentrate on my body and the cosmos.

What do?
>>
More energy is available to the skilled now.
You don't have to try as hard to hear things.
Sorry for the lack of warning, but the promethean ritual paradox haze bait and switch took some time to execute and then advance.
>>
File: 1497992764834.png (705KB, 478x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497992764834.png
705KB, 478x750px
you need to visit a doctor and get a referral to a neurologist. not being able to sleep for very long combined with hearing voices can be a sign of a few different very serious disorders.

may sound weird but the not being able to sleep for very long like that is actually the more worrying of the two. your brain needs long periods of sleep to clear out the molecular debris from your neurons, and if your brain hasnt been getting that on its own you may want to get a doctors advice about sleep aids.

but seriously bro you need to see a professional about this. its possibe that it could be schizophrenia or early onset dementia and you really dont want to fuck around with those things

kinda worried for you bro. take care of yourself.
>>
>>19313958
Thank you.

Dementia is in my genes but it only starts to show up after the age of 70.

I'll visit a doctor within a week if the problems don't stop.
>>
File: 11.jpg (79KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
79KB, 750x1061px
>>19313988
wishing you all the best bro
>>
File: nny war face.jpg (6KB, 199x160px) Image search: [Google]
nny war face.jpg
6KB, 199x160px
>>19313912
>>19313912
I guess u just want a visit from me...
Peace N Love
MIJ?
P.S.RA n D is how I know for a fact the EUE r good.
>>
>>19313988
Maybe also go to an ashram and ask them what's wrong with you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.