[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is the meaning of de life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
Wich is the meaning of the life? Why is worth it to follow living?
>>
I don't know the meaning yet, but I believe it is worth living simply to see what happens next. Nothing is certain m8.
>>
Our purpose is to search for the meaning
>>
>>19313759

This
>>19313777

Also: Don't jump. Hell is getting full.
>>
But why we must follow living?
>>
>>19313759
I've come to think of it, after two decades and half asking that question, the point is to experience it. I was in the void before I was born, probably will be after I pass on. This small window is for me and for you alone to experience. There's absolutely no group experience, obviously. But hey OP, that question is so enormous that it's better not to ask others. You'll be bombarded by useless opinions like mine's. It's just something every conscious creature doesn't want to deal with.
>>
>>19313796
Perfect opportunity for learning and growth.

>But why learn and grow?
Because the opposite of growth is to self destruct. There's those two roads.

I choose to grow because it brings me pleasure.
>>
I don't have girlfriend since years ago. Why anybody are import?
>>
>>19313813
Do you think yourself important? After all, you're still alive...
>>
>>19313777
trips of truth
>>
>>19313759
>of de life
like germany?
wear leather and get weird to industrial music
>>
>>19313777
god is such a fucking troll
CREATE UNIVERSE WITH NO MEANING
CREATE SPECIES TO SEARCH FOR MEANING
THE MEANING IS TO LOOK FOR MEANING
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.