[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone wana spoon feed me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 15

I want to expand my knowledge regarding the supernatural but it's hard to find people who are willing to teach that aren't dogmatic and likely mentally unstable.

So yeah. I'd like to hear your hypothesis and theories. Along with advice on what to research.

Oh and please don't ask me to read a obscure book or watch a 3 hour documentary without telling me why.

Should be a good thread for people who enjoy debates and other newbies.
>>
>>19313692
What do you want to hear/read?
>>
>>19313692
BAM I have unlocked your true potential and you now know everything about the supernatural you're WELCOME
>>
>>19313697
More or less everything. But for now I'd prefer researching ether historical beliefs or hypothesis that have a fair amount of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise.
>>
>>19313692
would you consider yourself a skeptic, OP?
>>
>>19313730
What would you consider evidence, circumstantial or otherwise?
>>
>>19313730
>>19313692
Okay.
Everything.
That should be easy enough in one post ah?
There is paranormal things, things the human body can understand but can't explain. If you look around on your own (Without confirmation bias) You can see that demons/spirits/etc. exist. At least on a certain plain. I'd like to say they live in the 'through'. The 'through' is the space between, the place we cannot see, but we can conceive of. Everyone has the Devil/Satan/Lucifer residing at the foremost of the Pantheon, GOD, they call him. There is plenty of research if you look. Even in the Bible. There is a city in Israel dedicated to the prayer of the 'Fallen One' or "The Light Angel" "The Angel of Knowledge". Swearing to GOD is like swearing to Lucifer. Now. I have a question. What is YOUR definition of supernatural?
>>
File: 1490408679874.jpg (9KB, 476x289px) Image search: [Google]
1490408679874.jpg
9KB, 476x289px
>>19313692
>I want to expand my knowledge regarding the supernatural but it's hard
>>
>>19313745
No. I was a atheist most of my life. Then I was agnostic. Now I'm certain that there is far more to the world than what meets the eye. Or I'm insane.
>>
>>19313843
What do you think those books were written for? Just stories? From Jinn all the way to Ghosts. There always has been more to life than meets the eye. Use your own eyes. To be clear, everyone can be 'crazy'.
>>
>>19313692
>everything

If you haven't read Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" start there. He covers many aspects of the esoteric world and it's history. The Mysteries of ancient Greece and their symbolism is a main topic but he also covers a ton of other things.
>>
>>19313749
Well for all any of us know this could just be a dream. So yeah "evidence" is kinda subjective.

I guess a easy answer is to tell me about hypothesis that you guys believe to be right and explain to me why you believe it. Citations and links to research material would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19313784
"What is YOUR definition of supernatural?"

Deviation from standard materialistic theories regarding physics and the aberrations that are the result.
>>
>>19313692
>anyone wana spoon
i read this only.
maybe
>>
>>19313692
don't listen to false prophets.
the jesus said your relationship is personal.
march forward in all weather.
stop marching and be trapped forever in the swamp
of sorrow.
>>
>>19314027
The deeper you look the more it will be clear. Everything is a remix of a remix so to speak. The more we try to explain the supernatural, the more confusing it gets. I want to say to you that you know it all already but you're not allowing yourself to explore. Don't ask for an 'IV' hooked up to you giving you drips of religion and metaphysics. Things are strange and always have been. But, I am, however glad that you're trying to take those steps.
>>
>>19313843

How old are you? Do you smoke marijuana?

I went down a similar rabbit hole in my late teens and it consumed a decade of my life. In a way it still does.

I eventually learned to think so rationally that I could explain everything I had experienced, including what most people would consider profound religious experiences.

I still believe in an infinite God, but I know longer believe that God is showing me signs. I've concluded that, at most, such signs are temptations to make self-destructive or counterproductive choices in life, and therefore stem from a negative force (but most likely just egocentric imaginations).
>>
Watch Harry Potter movies
that'll teach you everything
>>
>>19313784
Oh and based on what I know I lean towards Satan Shiva etc being the god of the jews. And something like brahmin or brahma being the the God of Christians.
>>
>>19313843
Sounds like good progression. You mentioned that you wanted to know "everything". I might suggest approaching this like a fine meal: slow, deliberate bites rather than trying to eat it all at once.
>>
>>19314050
Yep. I know enough about that. It's soul crushing to no longer see progress. Even worse if it reverses. That's why I now try to be better at everything I am interested in, or doing. Kind of hard to sink back into depression that way.
>>
>>19313890
Hallucinations or people attempting to gain power.

>>19313901
Thanks.
>>
>>19313784
Are you trying to stray ppl away from the truth? You gave 3 examples that god is lucifer and compare it to the countless studies and truths people have observed comparing the scripture to our own earth.
>>
>>19313692
>hard to find people who are willing to teach that aren't dogmatic and likely mentally unstable.

How do we know that you're not? It's just as hard to find people who are worth giving this valuable information to who will actually value it. It takes a great deal of effort to present this in a clear and proper way. There's already so much misinformation out there. I understand though why it seems daunting in the beginning. Still, you have to show some initiative. Do a little bit of research on your own, pick up a book or two or watch that documentary.

The "supernatural" is a vast variety of topics that don't necessarily have anything to do with each other. So you can't just ask that we spoon feed you information without telling us what you're particular supernatural interests are. Do you want to know about spirits, astral projection, chakras, kundalini, meditation, demons, angels, God/s, telekinesis, divination, magick, aliens? And that's not even all of it.
>>
>>19313692
http://www.davidhume.org/texts/ehu.html

It's not obscure, I promise.
>>
>>19314628
Well I always see value in teaching others as it forces myself to be critical of my own views and to learn how to explain them in a efficient manner.

I've been researching historical spirituality. Mostly mainstream religions or ones that once where.

In my experience memories last much better if I work something out for myself or if it fits into the mental picture I have of that subject. And most long documentarys contain a lot of information I already know, don't care about enough to remember or they waste a lot of time trying to explain everything to the lowest common denominator. So yeah in short it isn't very efficent at the best of times. Even worse if I don't have a good idea about what to read or watch.

As I said earlier. More or less everything.
>>
The supernatural is essentially just esoteric white-supremacy. I recommend starting with joining you local white-supremacist gang chapter and learning the basics from there.
>>
>>19314743
>Well I always see value in teaching others
So do I, but can't hardly teach you anything in this format, especially since you didn't specify what you want to learn or ask any good questions. In what way do you expect someone to teach you "everything"?

>trying to explain everything to the lowest common denominator.
That might be all you get considering your vague requests for information
>>
File: 05d00f66d9150fa38fe1c6b8936515ac.jpg (947KB, 986x1394px) Image search: [Google]
05d00f66d9150fa38fe1c6b8936515ac.jpg
947KB, 986x1394px
>>19313692
Drop the ego.
Realize that everything in the world is an extension of you.
You have the capability of choice and decision making.
You are the only one responsible for your life.
The path of enlightenment is open to many, but chosen by few.
>>
>>19314074
dude I have that same experience right now. but i've noticed the number 222 a lot but right now its kinda on and off.
>>
>>19313692
Read the sticky: >>13385717
Ya dingus!
>>
>>19314789
I don't expect one person to. As I said I try to piece it all together myself.

And yeah I guess giving so many options makes it a bit harder to pick one. Might be better if you mention the stuff your really interested in and I could mention whether I know about it or not.

BTW I think I have a fairly decent understanding of Christianity Islam Judaism the semetic Egyptian Greek and Roman pantheons norse mythology Hindu beliefs Jainism Buddhism Confucianism and Shintoism. I know just about fuck all outside of that. Well apart from vague hypothesis that I have seen others postulate or ones I have come up with myself.

I guess one thing I'd like to learn is how to be a wizard, preferably without having to wait until I'm 30.
>>
>>19314952
Oh and zoroastrianism.
>>
>>19314952
What does being a wizard mean to you?
>>
>>19315006
The ability to manipulate reality without the use of kinetic energy.
>>
>>19314074
Forgot to reply to this. Yes I do but even if I go on a long T break it has barely any effect anymore. Same with alcohol. Generally the first time I take drugs it effects me quite strongly for a few hours and then my body compensates and I never get anything close to that again.

Only thing that hasn't been like that is salvia divinorum. But that just causes my thought process to shut down for a while. That and my perception of time warpes and not in a fun way.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (460KB, 513x684px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
460KB, 513x684px
>>19313692
>I want to expand my knowledge regarding the supernatural but it's hard to find people who are willing to teach that aren't dogmatic and likely mentally unstable.
>So yeah. I'd like to hear your hypothesis and theories. Along with advice on what to research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJIHLwuK3ek
>>
File: tmp_1911-images(4)438904728.jpg (4KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1911-images(4)438904728.jpg
4KB, 288x175px
>>19315156
Already knew that but thanks anyway. I know a fair bit about the pyramids founds throughout the world. I like these three found in Antartica.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19315220
>Already knew that but thanks anyway.

Yeah, well the gods are pretty boring compared to what some people like to hype them up as...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyj4L_x81A
>>
Redpill me too!
>>
honestly, read a shit ton of hermetic literature excluding Crowley. Try reading the Zohar, Frantz Barton etc.
>>
>>19313692
Be honest, you don't want to expand your knowledge if you're not interested in reading books and googling around for info on your own. You just want to be told awesome stuff that's tangentially paranormal-related or get a crash course in the topic to charm a slightly goth/hippie girl who's into this stuff.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>19313692
On the contrary, if anyone wants to recommend a "3 hour documentary", I'm game.
>>
>>19317088
I do research myself. But apart from looking up historical beliefs it's a bit of a pain in the ass finding something worth reading. As I said before many people are very dogmatic which blinds them to other possibilities.

No. It's just the way I learn things. Lol wasn't exactly the teachers pet. They hated that I'd never do anything I didn't want to.

I'm asexual. I do find women attractive but I can't be fucked with the drama. Also don't believe in sleeping with someone I don't love.
>>
File: IMG_20170711_194927.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170711_194927.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
Haven't read the thread yet so I'll just jump in and give a few pointers.

Start with what you already know. Take another look at your own memory. How much do you remember of your dreams? ..of your childhood? ..of strange events from your past that for set aside and forgotten?

Your earliest memories?

It all comes down to your own ability to perceive.. and then your ability to recall, examine, and comprehend the data. With thorough effort, you will find that within your own memory are numerous examples of anomalous events that cannot exist within the world as you think you know it. A primary goal of this effort is to discover any recollection that destroys part or all of your mental model of the universe. When it shatters, the guides will come from places that do not now seem real to you. Be perceptive and pursue knowledge. Don't be afraid to leave the crowd behind, they can't keep up anyway.
>>
>>19318060
Being able to recall your earliest dreams is a good start. Finding memories that got set aside and forgotten is a good sign you are on the right path.

The path that I am recommending is the path of introverted introspection. It requires only that you take time to examine that which is already within your mind.
>>
>>19317403
Be persistent. The answers can take years to find, even when they are sitting right in front of you. If you start something, see it through. For example, if you post in a thread, keep coming back until it's gone.

Often a small piece of correctly interpreted information can rip apart years of misperception. One thing to watch for is dogmatic presumption of certainty, it's usually a good indicator that someone has not considered all aspects of a thing, concept, or situation.

All aspects of 'paranormal' matters and events are either founded in tangible material reality or in the realm of cognitive perception. An advanced examination of both will be required to find your way through own recollections. No one else's perceptions really matter. If they have experienced things that are presently beyond your reach, their truth will not seem real to you. The only thing that matters for you is those personal accounts that give you, now, a glimpse of the things you will find to be true in the future. As you expand your perception you will find that you can personally verify some of the strange stories you may have heard from others.

Go ahead and figure out how to develop your own cognitive perception. This means, learn how to remote view. Once you verify this ability for yourself the opinions of persons who can not use this basic function will be clearly inadequate.
>>
>>19318170
Watch the first three minutes of this...
https://youtu.be/9l6VPpDublg

The point is; paranormal or not, it is all related to our physical reality through tangible means.. even if we fail to grasp how. One of the strangest things that you can examine is the very notion of a mundane physical reality. The matter of our apparently physical reality is doing so much more than we perceive.
>>
>>19313692
Posts some Greek shit; you're not ready for real spirituality cause the West got it wrong.
>>
>>19318170
Not OP here but I'm in a similar situation. I started practicing remote viewing when I saw a thread about it a few days ago. It seems like a relatively quick and easy way to verify most of the basic underlying theories behind magick and occult things. Haven't had any luck with it so far though. May I ask how you got started on it and how you first verified it's authenticity?
>>
>>19318257

this
>>
>>19317403
>I'm asexual
>I do find women attractive
so you're straight but women don't find you attractive. No such thing as asexual. People who say they are asexual are either lying to make themselves feel better or have someone medically wrong with them like abnormally low testosterone
>>
>>19317403
You're not asexual. I'll go far as to say you don't even know what YOU want.
>>
>>19313692
i knew some one like you . he died and started bugging me. long story anyways i let him use this portal i formed to go to a sort of hell. like he really wanted to go for some reason. he was kinda disappointed when he had seen it for himself anyways he started some shit and i get in trouble because i vouched for him. i honestly didnt think he would do anything

point is people like you are all the same. you want power handed to you and you dont even know what to do with it when you have it
>>
>>19318257
Yeah I may not be a expert but I think I can say with some certainty that you don't know wtf your talking about.

The issue isn't with western religions or spiritual beliefs. It's the people who edit out what they want and insert whatever grants them more power.

Do you think that the caste systems and rigid social hierarchy that became prevalant in the east due to spiritual beliefs where ideal?

I'm betting that you don't know that Jousha of Nazareth *Jesus* believed in reincarnation. Not just for himself but for others to.

Or about Platos theories about life the universe and everything. For example the Demigurge.

In my opinion when you look deep enough it's all more or less the same.
>>
>>19318384
No I am attractive when I'm not fat. Right now I am but I've lost most of it this year. Not on a diet just a change in lifestyle.

Doesn't really matter ether way. If I wanted to find a girlfriend I could. There are over 3 billion women out there.

Sounds as if your the one trying to make yourself feel better. I find it a bit pathetic when people feel a need to put other people down to pull themselves up but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>19318401
Ugh probably should have expected this. You should understand the definition of a word before you put someone else down for their supposed misuse of it.

And I do. I find joy in becoming better in everything I am interested in or doing. People have a habit of trying to force their misery onto me and if I care about that person then it's more likely to get to me. So I'd rather not have to many people I care about.

And on average the more people you date the more jaded you become. And there is that whole not wanting to fuck someone I don't love thing.

So yeah I might oneday meet the perfect girl. But right now I'd rather become a better man.
>>
>>19318413
I know what to do with it.
>>
1:0.2.The myriads of planetary systems were all made to be eventually inhabited by many different types of intelligent creatures, beings who could know God, receive the divine affection, and love him in return. The universe of universes is the work of God and the dwelling place of his diverse creatures. "God created the heavens and formed the earth; he established the universe and created this world not in vain; he formed it to be inhabited."
>>
/x/ is a great preserve environment for the sort of regressive minds that are drawn to religious control memes. You can see them frolicking in what they think is a natural environment, proselytizing to what they think are honest seekers.
>>
>>19318285
I had a long history of dream state awareness and had naturally discovered that the awareness state was a means of gathering observation data while friends with a Sioux family. When the first information leaked to the public about the existence of military/cia programs I followed the information sources and neighbors the things they said using methods that I had discovered naturally. I found fault in their methodology in that it was not natural to human consciousness. I came to believe that the subspace reality has a natural condition their methods disruptively gave little consideration to, resulting in negative effects to the mental health of their participants. Still, their effectiveness was worth considering. My own natural methodologies result in me typically having visual or auditory image data enter my awareness by means that are discernably other than physical observation, imagination, or recollection. If you are prone to use these aptitudes you may already be aware of the disjoin in some of your cognition. Many thoughts have a complicated point of origin and a thorough mental effort to examine them will show them to have entered your mind in a non linear method. If you can find examples of this within your mind this is a good place to start in discovering how precognitive awareness develops.
>>
>>19320024
>..and verified the things they said using methods that I had discovered naturally.
>>
OP I would recommend browsing through all of these responses to see which one resonates the most with you. Do any of these topics make you feel physically or emotionally different? Excited, tingly, uncomfortable in your stomach? If so, pick one of those and go. Observe your responses as you study and use that sense to guide yourself.

Ask your higher self for guidance in selecting the topics of study that would be most beneficial to you at this time. Ask to be redirected when one path begins to dry. Over time, you will start to see how amazing and connected some of these areas of study are.

I send you blessings for a fruitful and exciting journey.
>>
>>19313692
A man named Manly P. Hall gave hundreds of lectures on the occult, spiritual concepts and comparative religion and was probably one of the most serious and learned occultists of the modern era.

Most all of his material is available on youtube.

There's also the Library of Solomon, on Occult & Magick General threads, if you like what you see and care to do some actual reading.
>>
>>19321403
I'd like to add that Hall's work is from the point of view of classical thought and antiquity, and so runs in direct conflict to modern and post-modern magicians, like the "chaos" magicians of the 80's, who usually presuppose no inherent moral inclination to the universe whatsoever.

I prefer that because it weeds out many of the charlatans and mentally ill "edgelords" infesting occultism.
>>
Im with OP here, fairly new to /x/ but open minded about this stuff. Mostly interested in out of place items like the antikithera mechanism, also conspiracy theories and other supernatural occurencies and strange theorems. However I find that most of these things originate from US or Russia, have you guys got anything more european going on as well?
>>
Without reading what others have said, i highly recommend Mindandmagick's YouTube channel. He does a playlist called mystery school. If you can make it past the first few videos, you should go down the rabbit hole.

Then you can either use the book he uses or go to Quareia and start their free course.

I know this will all be overwhelming insanity at first, but the trick is to do the work! The deepest truths lay within you. I have given you the first key to unlocking them.
>>
File: file.png (207KB, 575x387px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
207KB, 575x387px
>>19321441
The NSDAP was pretty /x/ behind the scenes.
>>
File: file.png (412KB, 379x522px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
412KB, 379x522px
>>19321441
Lest we forget the EU itself.
>>
File: 1496438832706.jpg (79KB, 916x892px) Image search: [Google]
1496438832706.jpg
79KB, 916x892px
newbie here. went to /fringe/ yesterday, taht place is a mess I couldn't understan anything. can someone spoonfeed me on the Lords of Karma and the Cobra anti-demiurge group? seems pretty important
>>
File: file.png (137KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
137KB, 500x495px
>>19321453
Notice (aside from the obvious) that the stars are upside down, forming the horns and ears of The Black Goat of The Sabbat.
>>
File: file.png (615KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
615KB, 640x480px
>>19321441
Aside from that, it's mostly Freemason luciferian conspiracies (Albert Pike) and things like Bohemian Grove, a small contingent of rich men in suits under the sway of evil.
>>
File: laughing satan man.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
laughing satan man.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>19321461
>>19321453
That's from a hypothetical United States of Europe booklet, not from the EU.
Also it's nice of you to imply we're destroying Christendom via the Great European Failure, but you can thank Islam for that. Frankly speaking we need the Christcucks around because they're a buffer that is preventing the spread of Pisslam.
>>
>>19320024
When you speak about false methodologies do you mean techniques like the gateway hemi-sync files?
And regarding your own methodologies, are you talking about images and sounds popping up in your mind seemingly without context or cause? And if so how does that help you with remote viewing? I am mainly curious about your procedure of remote viewing. Like for example do you lie still in your bed imagining your "astral body" leaving your physical body? I think I am mostly missing the point of your reaponse, for example what do you mean by thoughts entering my mind in a non-linear fashion?
>>
>>19321455
/fringe/ is cringe
>>
Read The Occult by Colin Wilson it's a great introductory book, I was like you, was interested in the topic and picked it up

it's well written and engaging, and thought provoking
>>
>>19321500
Didn't mean to imply that their methods are false, only that they are founded in a limited view of the natural world. Our existence is founded in quantum characteristics of matter. As result our brains are more integrated into quantum properties of physical matter than easily perceptible. It's not necessarily that the designers of their remote viewing protocol didn't know these things but they saw no reason to hand advanced insights to operatives who do not need this additional information to serve their purpose. I was skilled enough to simply go look at their facilities. I tested their protocol and verified their basic methodology, fully awake using pencil and paper.. but more natural to me was simply to wake into the dreamstate. As far as gathering information in normal waking day time your idea of a thought "popping" into the field of consciousness is partially correct. There are further discernments available to perceive within your own mental imaging. Neural image models have additional brain internal tags and identifiers that you can leave to perceive, you just have to take the time with your own thoughts. The specific items that I most often use are kind of like a color discernment within the background lighting for visual/spatial mental images. For acoustic thought "images" the key is often in recalling when and how the image arrived, if it arrived abruptly with an emotional charge this is clear indication that it is not native to my own mind. I have known several persons who could concentrate in such a manner that they could send their intended chosen statement directly to the mind of the person they were speaking to. They don't usually have any clue that they are doing this, it's just natural to them as they speak. A comment consisting of several sentences was conceptually fully received as my grandmother began speaking, in such a way that I knew the final sentence from the moment she started talking.
>>
File: Lucretius__De_rerum_natura.jpg (486KB, 1005x1521px) Image search: [Google]
Lucretius__De_rerum_natura.jpg
486KB, 1005x1521px
By thoughts entering in non linear method I mean that the thought/image arrived at multiple points in time. To explain, understand that I literally no longer experience the sensation of "de ja vu" (the already seen). For me, this is a simple matter of pattern recognition. After years of working with the mental images found in the waking world and the dream world I have long since found answers that most will never seek. It's a long story. Lots of detail to it.

>>19321419
This is a work that I consider foundational;
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_rerum_natura
>>
>>19321893
And again to clarify, I went to see their facilities by going in dream.
>>
Here's what you do:

> Make up random shut that sounds spoocy
> Treat life like an anime or Creepypasta
> Alienate everyone around youby acting like an elite know it all
>>
>>19321908
Pattern recognition seems to be one of the key points in understanding what is going on around me. Once I started paying attention to patterns life became less and less complicated and confusing.
Regarding your link, I'm going to read through it once I am back home. I would also like to read your story sometime if you feel like sharing it. You seem to have a level of understanding that I want to reach as well and possibly even surpass. That being said, is there something you could tell a person like me to guide them in the "right" direction or do i have to figure this out on my own? Also thank you for answering my questions so far.
>>
They only direction is forward. If you really want to learn it will affect your choices and decisions. Take a closer look at what you think you already know.. there is always something there that can cause you to find more questions.

I'll post more after work.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Trek-Joseph-McMoneagle/dp/1937530787
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.