[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here had contact with a real demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2780x1853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2780x1853px
Has anyone here had contact with a real demon?
>>
Yes. I used to hear voices from demons. They were a group of sisters. One of them was an indie singer. They told me to come meet them and we saw each other. We didn't speak, other than her telling her sister that I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore. I'm not hideous. I'm not a supermodel, but I'm a really kind person. She said she was my soulmate and I remembered her from my past life.
>>
>>19313232
This is a blue board.

Get that gross snatch out of here.
Mods.
>>
there's lots of idiots on here that hear demons
>>
>>19313952

>Get that gross snatch out of here.

19310219 too, please.
>>
>>19313952
bro you need to chill. srsly this is 4chan.
>>
>>19313232
BLUE BOARD
report here i come
>>
>>19313232
That image is so wrong I'm protectively holding my crotch.
>>
>>19313232
That vagina is absolutely atrocious. Enjoy your ban
>>
>>19313196
I've summoned demons. not sure i made contact though. i pretended like i did.
>>
>>19313210
Does she get on /x/ ?
>>
>>19313232
you know what?
i wont snitch
>>
>/x/
>Real
>>
File: cheekybastard.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cheekybastard.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
your mother is a semen demen to which i am very well acquainted.
>>
>>19314825
what a joke right?
>>
>>19313196
I've only had one encounter with something that could be considered a demon. I was sitting around in my cousins room. It was me S and E. And we were just bull shitting. I saw a purple orb with a black human outline around it. It look like the outline was filled with tv static. It was the craziest thing. It fazed out of the wall into the room and then it fazed back out.
>>
>>19313196
Would you really believe someone on 4chan if they said they did?
>>
No. And youd be a dumbass to believe anyone on here that said they have.
>>
>>19313196
only with angels OP
>>
>>19315059
Dude I've seen the static shit before, formed an alien grey's head above above my coffee table. Gf came over later and she saw a hag do the same shit
>>
Lmao y all just schizophrenic.
>>
>>19316696
I'm schizophrenic and i never see demons. Just floaters in the sides of my eye that resemble spiders very rarely because of anxiety.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19313196

Personally I have not. But I know many Men who have to deal with Ex-Wive's.

[Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

I've seen some people who look/act Demonic, but those are the type of people that are into Cults/Rituals/Sacrifices.
>>
>>19313196
Yes I vaporized one yesterday. Nb4 piss off larper tell me your story, I might help
>>
>>19313196
Isnt that from freddy kruger?
>>
>>19314185
Can we get back on track? Yes, she goes on /x/. She just ignores me, so I've given up on her.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.