[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mosquito Lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: MLady.png (769KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
MLady.png
769KB, 1280x1024px
The Mosquito Lady was born in a poor and superstitious black American family. She was born with a deformed nose in the shape of a mosquito trunk. A lot of other families in the community believed the deformed girl was a punishment sent from the gods to the parents of the poor girl. They faced a lot of discrimination and hatred due to the other families thinking they had to be immoral to deserve such a horrible curse. Even though they loved their daughter, they were unable to give her the attention she needed because of their bad economic situation. She also couldn't shake the constant feeling that she was to blame for the hatred directed towards her parents.

After growing up she had a hard time earning money. People didn't want to hire her because of her absurd looks, so she had to find another way to make a living. She decided to do the only thing she was good at. Probing people in their ass with her long nose and forcing them to pay money to stop her. She hated the smell, but she had to do it. She kept performing her scheme for years and earned insane amounts of cash, but one day she was finally arrested by the police.

She was sentenced to 19 years in prison for her numerous crimes, but after serving just 5 months, she was pulled aside by a white gentleman in a suit. It turned out the man was from the FBI and he explained to her that the FBI were willing to let her go free without serving any more time if she was willing to do a tiny job for them. She had to probe ISIS terrorists in the ass to get intel from them. Of course she agreed, and she performed an outstanding job for the FBI. She tortured more than 150 ISIS members in the span of 6 months, and after that she was done with the deal.

Now she was once again a free woman, but she was just as broke as before. Therefore she went to the FBI and begged them to get her old job back in exchange for a bit of cash. They of course agreed, they had never had a better assprober after all.
>>
File: big-huge-black-cock.jpg (16KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
big-huge-black-cock.jpg
16KB, 600x466px
If I met her I would probe her ass with my cock
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.