[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on the third eye how do I open it and what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: eye.jpg (23KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
23KB, 600x368px
redpill me on the third eye

how do I open it and what's the benefit

any stories/experiences?
>>
>>19312690
>How do I open it ?
Silent meditation and contemplation. Quieting the mind.

>What's the benefit?
Clearly see the intention of all actions.
Vivid dreams/Lucid/astral projections.
>>
Smoke a bowl of DMT.
>>
>>19312742
I want to, but can't do it yet
>>
>>19312690
It's just the Ajna chakra.

http://solve-et-coagula.us/theology/chakras.php
>>
>>19312739
>Vivid dreams/Lucid/astral projections.
and more
>>
>>19312690
>>19312758
By the way this is a bomb ass website. it quotes a lot of the scriptures RE: chakras and yoga. Plenty of other fun stuff on there too. Not exactly sure what qualifies it as a ".us" site though. Kinda weird.
>>
>>19312739
>Vivid dreams/Lucid
>good thing
>>
>>19312799
They are the beginning to controlling your dreams. So, unless you're some kind of Christ-cuckolded, "God Fearing" puss, it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>19312829
For me they are scary and/or full of uncomfortable situations
>>
>>19312690
mine is too open and now I've found my long lost twin brother who was also adopted
>>
How do I know if I'm meditating?
>>
>>19312957
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/aba/aba1.htm
>>
>>19312957

Wait until you stop asking that question.
>>
>>19312957
if you find yourself in confusion, study that confusion. this way you can find the non-dual stance between confusion and non-confusion.
>>
>>19312998
Thank you, it's a good answer
>>
Don't try openning your third eye, if you need to force it, if you have questions about it, if you are confused, you are not ready.

If you are not ready, you are going to "open" it for a brief time and then it will close forever, leaving a huge void inside your head, filling you with confusion, delusion, you will not be able to understand your feelings, you will start hallucinating.

Don't do it.
>>
>>19313459
Utter crock.
There's no time like the present.
>>
>>19312690
The best way to open your third eye is to jerk off whilst aiming your dick at your forehead. If you hit your third eye when you cum it will open.

Took me many tries but now I see what reality truly is.
>>
>>19313459
>it will close forever
yeah nah
>>
>>19312690
Breath in, breath out through your forehead. You will feel it open. Practice this for a while and report back, no idea what it's for but I can definitely feel it.
>>
File: diamond-frequency.jpg (180KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
diamond-frequency.jpg
180KB, 960x924px
>>19312690
take a pencil/pen/anything pointy & put it very close 2 ur 3rd eye, but dont touch ur skin; now associate that feeling u get when u put that object close, with ur 3rd eye opening opening
>>
>>19315305
ur finger will/can work too
>>
>>19315288
>this

first you'll feel the tingle, then you will begin to have vivid visualisations. do this before bed whilst lying on your back until you enter sleep paralysis, then urge your body to fuzz and tingle as much as you can stand. eventually you will "explode" into your astral body and this is where everyone's journey is different. for me i just hovered around in darkness for a few nights sometimes slipping into lucid dream until all of a sudden i was floating over my physical body, anythings possible from that point.
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19312863
For Christ cucks, as myself, that's inviting demons into you so it would be scary. Thrid eye is related to the Pineal gland, the Egyptians knew it. It's trying to ascend to a higher spiritual form to become a God in a way(luciferian doctrine), that's why drugs such as DMT get you high or make you feel like in another dimension.
>>
QUESTION:
Can a third-eye be closed?
When the third-eye is opened, can it be closed again?
>>
>>19316063
Well, I opened mine sort of, and it never closed. I am do normal things and pretend that I only see one thing instead of two, but the other stuff is always there.
>>
>>19314244
Can confirm, this is the route I took to open mine. I used to charge people $40 to have me briefly open thier third eye using this method
>>
>>19312690
You don't have a third eye you dum fuck
>>
My cousin opened it. Now he calls himself tenshinhan.
>>
>>19312690

You don't get red or blue pilled on the third eye.

Its like how Alice in wonderland has two mushrooms and experiments with nibbling at each one and one makes her grow and the other makes her shrink, and eventually she gets the size she wants.
>>
It's a supercharged water molecule that traverses time and space, and maybe a time machine >>19312552
>>
>>19315778
This is the reason I haven't done none of this shit yet, don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>19312742
DMT won't open your third eye, all hallucinogens do is convince you they're enlightening you because that's what you go in wanting. You have all kinds of "spiritual awakenings" on lsd too but when you sober up you realize none of it makes any sense and you were just high

>remove tripfags
>>
>>19313459
>anything psychological being permanent
The only risk in trying to open your third eye before you're ready is that you'll get frustrated, you can't "lock your third eye out" that makes no sense in any set of beliefs
>>
>>19315778
ascending is something most people go through at some point in their reincarnation cycle

but you are right that opening the third eye can invite demons

these beings feed off your negative emotions like fear, greed, lust wrath etc.

if you want to open your third eye you should open your lower chakras first

open loser chakras = no or minimal negative emotions/vibrating at higher frequency = no food for demons

these beings can't hurt you anyway
they just try to get you scared

if you encounter them i would advise praying to our father or yeshua
>>
>>19312690
the third eye is just the ancient world's term for abstract thought, imagination, and comprehension. they didn't have psychology or behavioral science so they believed there was an other "eye" that allowed for seeing what's not there

it wasn't until much later that elitist hippies started pretending it was some metaphysical thing that only "special" people can do
>>
>>19316922
wrong
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.