[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Symbol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0980.jpg (3MB, 2127x3007px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0980.jpg
3MB, 2127x3007px
Hey /x/, does anyone know what this symbol is? I found it on a walk in the forest next to some spraypainted upside down cross and pentacle.
>>
>>19312683
>pentacle.
Welp. I think I've heard enough.
>>
>>19312683
Looks like a run of the mill homebrew sigil. Sometimes people will put sigils in public/semi public places to allow others to charge them/use them too. The fact that its near an upside down cross and pentacle means it probably was made by a neo-satanist edgelord or group of edgelords.

It is near impossible to tell what a sigil's intention is from its design, though.
>>
Reminds me of Gravity falls.
>>
>>19312836
Honestly, the upside down cross was enough for me.
>>
my tweaker neighbor's jumped the fence and drew it
>>
>>19312683
>>
>>19313183
Upside down cross is a symbol of Peter, you bunch of mongs. Petrine Cross. Pentagram/pentacle symbolizes the spirit transcending matter. None of this is evil, and you all are gay. Especially OP who almost certainly painted these to be le edglord.
>>
>>19313311
To be honest you sound like an idiot straight outta wikipedia. Simple symbols like that usually have different meanings depending onthe groupss that created them.
>>
>>19313378
Well maybe you should look into "who created" the upside down cross then. Or maybe point me to an extant organization that utilizes it as part of a legitimate and transgressive belief system, rather than just a bunch of edgelords trying to be edgy? I can draw an upright cross on the ground, and say "this is satanic, because I, the one who made it, declares it to be so." That doesn't make it so.
>>
That symbol is part of theistic satanism
>>
>>19312683
it's korean for crack cocaine
>>
>>19313393
>>19313378
>>19313311
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>19313557
Why?
>>
File: IMG_4486.jpg (23KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4486.jpg
23KB, 400x261px
>>19312683

I see slender man sticking his arms up in front of this guy.
>>
>>19313311
I didn't think it was evil either, I just found it at some park and was wondering what people thought of it.
>>
>>19312970
What anon said, I've left sigils all over my neighborhood for exactly that purpose. Also he's probably dead on the money about the neo-satanist part
>>
https://discord.gg/6F28ux
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.