[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont got on this board but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 36601.png (35KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
36601.png
35KB, 1200x630px
I've noticed the from time to time everything goes black (like the world "blinked"). Its happened day and night, inside and out. Plus my friends have seen it at the exact same time. What is this?
>>
that's LITERALLY called BLINKING you fucking MORORN NASA lies SCUMBAG TRUTH denialist SHILL
>>
>>19312287
whoa bro, Im never on this board and Im just trying to figure something out. Also, 4 people blinked at the same exact time?
>>
>>19312282
Sometimes the matrix hangs and they have to do the ol' trusty unplug and plug back in technique.
>>
>>19312306
https://youtu.be/ssiLkxTTrzc

No lie
>>
>>19312287
you thikn blinking is NORMAL but you don't notice THE LIGHTS GO OUT when you blink how can time be on four earth hours a day without UPKEEP huh?

FUCK yourself in the bum with your ' I just blinked' lgic
>>
>>19312318
https://youtu.be/4-QTS739cQw
Not everything is spoopy
>>
File: nasa logo.png (22KB, 726x614px) Image search: [Google]
nasa logo.png
22KB, 726x614px
>>
>>19312318
Also look into the fact that there's more than one Taylor Swift at a given time (Multiple shows or events taking place at the same time) or she will somehow make it across the world for events in a time that is not possible. She has come out with several songs with clever titles that hide these truths, such as "Two is better than one".
>>
>>19312337
Yeah not a chance that's a cover story.
>>
>>19312353
Even so, bitch was either high, or had a small stroke.. still nothing paranormal about the shit.
>>
>>19312372
https://youtu.be/2rWmpgWHG_0

K.
>>
>>19312393
Already watched it. Honestly 6 instances out of millions upon millions of broadcast.

Stop
>>
>>19312442
Exactly. This effecting the tiny percentage of people that are reporters that happen to be on camera at the time. I wonder how many others have experienced this. Nah, just reporters slipping up right?

>Stop
Or what?
>>
>>19312462
It's not just reporters, my sister who has PTSD and panic disorders does exactly this shit, probably stress related, hence the head aches...
>>
>>19312502
Not doubting you. I've never heard anyone speak full on gibberish like this outside of a pentecostal church. Weird that it happened to the reporters around the same time. They all have the same look of fear and dread as well... But they just keep talking. Why?
>>
On an unrelated note. Anyone remember the interview with a guy who's talking about something serious and totally unrelated to the paranormal then he stops dead, stares off in the distance and ask "Did you see that? Did you see that?" looking stunned then says "I think I just say an angel."

Really weird. I can't find it. I think he was British or some shit and there is a lake behind him in the video.
>>
File: 1498321999684.jpg (28KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498321999684.jpg
28KB, 354x404px
Ok so this is really weird. About a year ago, I was at Cook Out trying to order from the drive thru. I was doing my thing like normal, when all of a sudden I was talking, but what I was saying wasn't making any sense. I was speaking gibberish and I was really confused because I was completely lucid. My wife looked at me like I was crazy and I just drove off, It was really embarrassing. I don't have any neurological problems, and it's never happened since.

I was really stoned at the time, but weed never affects me like that.
>>
>>19312521
See
>>19312596

I'm sure it's neurological, associated with an altered mental state, head aches, disassociative disorders or drugs know to have disassociative effects...
>>
>>19312633
>Reporters on television for decades
>Suddenly there's several cases of them speaking gibberish

This is what we call a phenomenon. It's interesting at the very least.
>>
>>19312790
>>19312633
im dyslexic and can randomly forget how to say words and speak gibberish like that. usually the most embarrassing thing ever. its caused when im under high stress
>>
>>19312797
I'm also dyslexic and never experienced this. Though not doubting you. I did stutter as a kid, pretty badly for about a year.
>>
>>19312817
usually ill just mix up the first letters of two words. the other day i was trying to say "saturn is the planet that flashes" and said "faturn is the planet that sashes". or mix up the words like "flashe it the planet that saturns". also i can never say the right tense of words. sucks to be me
>>
>>19312831
It's all good my bro. People don't care as much as you probably think they do.
>>
>>19312846
thanks senpai
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.