[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true religion and why christians don't follow the bible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: wallpaper-01-1920x1080.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-01-1920x1080.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
You may wonder if the bible is true since a lot of people swear by it, yet you see how christians are masters at seeking excuses not to adhere by its tenets, the answer is simply, yet many will not like it.
There's a heaven and a hell and the denizens of hell incarnate as normal humans, up until this part it is biblically accurate, and this is why the people of hell believe the bible to be true.
However god is draconic and there are other marked differences, like the requirement to attain gnosis (personal knowledge of god) to be saved that makes christianity false.
The devil and his people however think christianity is true and this is why "degeneracy" in the wolrd is biblical degeneracy, they push it. And this is why christians don't follow the bible to the letter, they are subverting it.
We are in a really dumb situation where the denizens of hell believe a false religion because the true one hasn't been preached to mankind, and they are assuming one false religion and fighting honest seekers of god with false assumptions and expanding what would be the degeneracy of the wrong religion, that is, sins that are not sins.
Imagine all these wasted lives trying to make christianity as unpleasant and fake as possible, all this effort on the false religion.
>>
>>19312185
About Christianity I have only to say this:

The whole idea is that Jesus is the offer of God to mankind.
We all have heard the story.
In a garden, a man and woman eat a fruit.
Before that they where not aware of sin.

If that is true, and only the man was told by God not to eat from the tree, how fair is it of God to punish them that hard and even the rest of mankind for not doing what was asked of them. Where they able to forsee how much impact it would have to eat? Not knowing sin at all?
So is it just of God to act the way God did?

Isn't it God that should bare the blame?
Do you really respect anyone who turned out to be so selfish and unreasonable?

If you do, do you honestly think other mortals will have any respect for you?
>>
>>19312185
They use their pride and ego assuming they were born into the correct way. Same as everyone else in the world. They're gonna push and push until theirs nothing left. All sides pushing against one another. Look deep inside people the kingdom of god is within you. You do not have to worship a man that turned monotheism into a trinity, once he discovered it wasn't the end times. You do not have to listen to a false prophet that screwed children either.
>>
>>19312281
You act like God just abandoned them after eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>19312281
You will notice the book of Genesis bears a remarkable resemblance to the Epic of Gilgamesh. As different governing interests merged (by conquest or consent for other reasons) there arose a need to merge the interests of the citizenry. The interests at the time, I believe, were to replace the existing pan-theistic belief system with a mono-theistic one - hence the change of role for the snake (it was demonized, though in the original literature it was a guide).

While I'm not able to cite any specific examples at the moment, I can provide one with which we are already familiar: Christmas - a weird fusion of Paganism and Christianity. While the holiday, in some sense, celebrates the sacrifice, it also involves a substantial degree of nature worship (decorating the tree, wreathes, etc...). Basically, Christmas as we know it today was engineered to merge the Pagan and Christian belief systems (and the people who follow them).
>>
File: murder.png (149KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
murder.png
149KB, 500x520px
>>19312281
>how fair is it of God to punish them that hard and even the rest of mankind for not doing what was asked of them. Where they able to forsee how much impact it would have to eat? Not knowing sin at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uxfoTxvR6Q
>>
>>19312281

God didn't flip his shit like some narcissistic parent, "omg you ate my apple pack your bags and gtfo!"

The whole point was in choosing freewill we cursed ourselves, we ourselves are tortured and have to live with the pain of sin because we have freewill. God warned us what it meant to eat from the tree of knowledge, it meant we would be depressed and anxious and angry and aware of evil and how it influenced ourselves, pulling our mind from paradise (the bliss of ignorance). In that moment as we chose freewill and knowledge we introduced to ourselves as a species the ability to contemplate, recognize, see and act on sin and evil. It plagues us as humans.
>>
>>19312370
So, to explain the autism of my last post: Basically, what was once "truth" has been mutilated so many times throughout history, and in the interest of combining incompatible belief systems, that the inconsistencies (and corresponding lack of critical thinking ability of the average follower) were requisite to that end.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.