[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How stop reincarnation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: zoe kimball 2017.png (395KB, 806x614px) Image search: [Google]
zoe kimball 2017.png
395KB, 806x614px
Nuclear weapon?
>>
File: skelehell.gif (370KB, 206x176px) Image search: [Google]
skelehell.gif
370KB, 206x176px
Chain their soul to the earth.
>>
When we die the Demiurge traps our Soul and returns it to the Matrix.

He wants to get the Light of the Aeons in us. The Divine Spark.

He is Jealous that we have this breath of Spirit from the Aeon Sophia.

Matrix is an old word for the Womb.
>>
>>19312115
>Matrix is an old word for the Womb.

When a Gemstone is formed or created it is hosted in the Matrix.
>>
>>19312086
1. Planetcrack Earth
2. Reincarnate as alien
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
>>19312115
and the key is in the rings of saturn ;)
>>
Chant Hare Krishna to ensure you remember god at the time of death and not some material thing that will drag you back to birth
>>
>>19312086

>stop reincarnation

Sikhi.
>>
File: here_forever.jpg (73KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
here_forever.jpg
73KB, 460x562px
>>19312086
Repeat this to yourself EVERYDAY for the rest of your life. KNOW IT. LIVE IT:
>EVERYTHING you see in the afterlife is a fucking lie. It's a giant dog and pony show designed to trick you into returning to earth through guilt and (fake) karma. DON'T sign anything. DON'T agree to anything. Remember that the PHONY "lords of karma" can lie to you and break their contracts, but expect you to live up to anything you ACCEPT 100% upon pain of eternal (psychic) torture. They can't do anything to you without tricking you into accepting it first. If you see "Jesus" punch him in the dick, because it's a fake Jesus. Your dead family members MAY be real but anything they tell you is 100% bullshit even though they believe it wholeheartedly. "They" will try to guilt you into accepting another shitty lifetime. Tell them to fuck off and chill it in the summerland (Astral Plane) which is like an eternal dream.

Eventually the Archons (aka "lords of karma") will be defeated, destroyed, and their matrix prison here on earth destroyed. You can return then. When everything here doesn't suck balls so much.

Good luck!
>>
Why would you want to stop reincarnating?
>>
>>19312532

Because we want to Escape the Simulation / Matrix / Soul Trap / Archon Cube.

This realm is a place of Shadow.

Only look at all the Darkness to confirm this.

We want to reach the realm of Light.

Its the Pleroma, the Fullness. The true Fathers Realm.

The Home of the Aeons. Not these Archons who torment us.
>>
>>19312559
there is darkness because the creation hasn't been finished yet anon.
>>
>>19312587

I know the Demiurges plan.

He wants to steal the Light of the Aeons from us.
>>
>>19312529
finally i see your thread and its what i was saying to all my friends keep up man
>>
File: tumblr_mzguoxxjL41rr981mo1_1280.jpg (137KB, 573x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzguoxxjL41rr981mo1_1280.jpg
137KB, 573x394px
>>19312086
who want to escape reincarnation has to be aware of the matrix first
>>
Yeah there's gotta be a way out right?
>>
>>19312086
>>
>>19312628
dont accept the illusion of death and the fake entities who shift to your belifs (jesus/yhwh/mohamed/allah) etc
>>
>>19312529
This desu, if your frequencies are high enough you can make it to the higher astral/mental planes which is a very peaceful and positive existence. Eventually you would be forced to reincarnate though because you didn't completely ascend the mental planes(which is basically impossible) but it's better than getting captured on the etheric and lower astral. Fortunately this doesn't even matter much longer because Lords of Karma are indeed getting BTFO :) good post anon.
>>
>>19312086
reach nirvana
>>
>>19312086
>nuclear weapon
You would just respawn in another planet.
>>
>>19312559
You need to get laid, asap!
>>
>>19312171
this this this
>>
In tibetan buddhism (the buddhism i know about) there is an eternal amount of worlds, and buddhas living in other worlds teaching people in this world. So if you blow this world up people will just reincanate in another world.
>>
>>19312714
Fundamentally this.

>>19312086
>>19312171
And the next time your species breaks their spaceship, I won't be coming back down to help them not break it this time. All you have to do to incarnate into a reality experience of your choice--including possibly the one in which you have no memory of this life experience--is to send a message to the end of time which indicates your choice. Planetcracking reduces the chances of your message arriving to the future intact.
>>
>>19312086
Do NOT go into the light, if you do then you will be sent back thru.
>>
>>19312529
>>19312638
>>19312698
t-tell me more, who are these lords and how do you know they are getting defeated?
>>
File: animatrix.png (97KB, 592x256px) Image search: [Google]
animatrix.png
97KB, 592x256px
>>19312798
>>19312818
I want to much to disapear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyqChW3Kw8
>>
Wouldn't it be terrible if this is it, your life right now is what you will always expereince. Countless times, a never ending cycle of the same thing over and over again.

I wish I could get out
>>
>>19312845
Okay, so the choose to either:

- make visible the aspects of your self that doesn't want to disappear
- allow the aspects of your self that want to disappear, to go ahead and disappear
>>
>>19312820
Lords of Karma are Archons who have been maintaining the Matrix Control System on Earth for many thousands of years. They are the ones that to a great extent decide the life path of anybody that incarnates. They choose our parents and to some extent determine our life conditions. This programming system is known as karma. With advance wave-form generating technology on the astral plane they manipulate astral currents of planetary energies and use them for malevolent astrological influences. They maintain the distorted spacetime structure with implants that have created spacetime black hole anomaly, thus confusing human mind and emotions. Implants are programmable crystals that were put into mental, astral and etheric bodies of every single human being on Earth with strong electronic devices.

On the etheric and lower astral planes, their Draconian administrators maintain the artificial intelligence technology that keeps the Matrix in place. It has an alert system so if an awakened being creates a hole in this Matrix with his Light, Draconians send a Reptilian slave warrior to exert pressure on the psychological weak spots of that awakened being to lower his vibration and thus close that hole. Also, those Reptilian slave warriors constantly exert pressure upon the mind and emotions of incarnated human beings on Earth in order to prevent their spiritual growth and to suppress their fight for freedom. If that is not enough, they also send amoeba-like elemental beings that put additional pressure.
>>
>>19312977
that is very insightfull, any books on the topic that I could read? how do you know they are losing?
>>
This was a prominent theory in the 50's based on the bullshit idea that our souls are carbon based particles that could be destroyed.
>>
>>19312994
There's a bunch of info on Archons and related topics here
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
here
http://prepareforchange.net/resistance-movement/cornerstone-cobra-articles/
and here
http://esaccoalition.org/matrix-faq/
>>
>>19313013
wait wait on the site it says
>The Matrix is run by beings, called Archons (Greek for rulers). They are beings that came from the Andromeda Galaxy
I thought they were made by the Demiurge
>>
>>19312977
Schizo.
>>
>>19313029
Keep looking into their origins there you will find out how they were created
>>
>>19313029
No they are made by a tranny vampire that only eats vegan non ominischronosic dicks, flavored with LSD and liberal agenda with a good touch of despair code, the tranny lives in the center of our flat but hollowed earth making plans with the elite and searching for a monarch but mike pence from the future will save us from Schizo.
>>
>>19313029

They are but they dont come from Earth.

I dont know about Andromeda lol

The Archons come from this realm of Shadow.

They are not from a planet like we halfway are.
>>
>>19312559
How do you know that shit? Are you schizo?
>>
>>19312873
When you die you stop existing, dont you think in another life would you say the same shit?
>>
File: tk4f92332f.jpg (139KB, 482x409px) Image search: [Google]
tk4f92332f.jpg
139KB, 482x409px
IN THE AGE OF INFORMATION IGNORACE IS A CHOICE
WE ARE NOT SCHIZO OR BIPOLAR OR ANY MENTAL SHIT
WE JUST NOTICE THE PATTERN IN REALITY TISSUE
>>
>>19312977
everything u saying is true and i have not read it anywhere else or been told just experienced thanks anon
>>
hey anyone here have any idea what the Cobra group that they talk about on http://prepareforchange.net is?
>>
>>19313180
OP> its just some stereotype BLAH BLAH how to get Comfy with the new earth vibration as mentioned in website 2013
and we know that our planet shifted frequency from 7hz untill 30hz now so it affecting people by beign aware and shit and there is alot of missinformation so beware

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/714-for-the-1st-time-in-human-history-the-schumann-resonance-has-jumped-to-36
>>
>>19313223
so what are some realiable sites for info into this topic?
>>
>>19313230
there is no realiable sites evryone can lie but real eyes realise real lies :) follow you inner divin voice and you shall know THEYSELF

Picture not related just an example
>>
File: buddha017.jpg (75KB, 250x335px) Image search: [Google]
buddha017.jpg
75KB, 250x335px
>>19312086
>How stop reincarnation?
Follow the Eightfold Path, learn non-attachment, attain Enlightenment, reach Nirvana.
>>
>>19313223
>we know that our planet shifted frequency
>schumann resonance meme
IT DOESNT FUCKING WORK LIKE THIS

READ THIS

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/04/must-read-schumann-resonance-advanced-science-psychophysical-regulation-and-psi.html#more

http://www.diamondlightworld.net/blog/heartmath-institute-the-schumann-resonances-are-not-increasing

http://sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

Don't spread disinfo and then claim everyone else is spreading disinfo, btw everyone with good discernment abilities have reached Cobra which is the pinnacle of accurate sources now, get deeper into it because you don't understand at all
>>
>>19313246
as a newcomer what books should I read to gain knwoldge of this stuff? is there a list or something?
>>
>>19313259
what IS Cobra? how do I acces them?
>>
>>19313261
check out /fringe/ on 8ch
>>19313266
I linked him earlier check again
>>
>>19312086

There could be humans on other planets outside Earth.
>>
entropy
>>
>>19312559
christ. go get laid. please.
>>
>>19313258
After this you start emanating
>>
This thread reminds me how much i miss /fringe/
>>
>>19312217
>Sikhi
Anons right.
Guru Granth Sahib contains the truth on how to be liberated from this cycle of birth and deaths.
>>
>>19312977

How many drugs have you done today?
>>
>>19313085

I am a Gnostic. Pretty normal person IRL. But here I can talk about things I cant speak of publicly.
>>
If you fulfill your spiritual journey then the cycle will be complete.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.