[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangstalking, Psychic, Magic, CIA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: JennyLynneGilson.png (60KB, 395x255px) Image search: [Google]
JennyLynneGilson.png
60KB, 395x255px
Hello,

I am resisting forceable recruitment into a criminal collusion group with special capability. These capabilities include adept psychological manipulation, imaginative reshaping, bank account manipulation, advanced software exploitation of ios, android, and windows platforms, telephony spoofing, and social engineering. Because of the nature of these capabilities I am not finding any US resource capable of support. Please help. These are special capabilities that I would think only the CIA is knowledgeable of and similar to the "spooks" of popular culture.

Please look into some of their 'safe houses':
- Beachcomber Shores Apartments, Pacific Beach, CA. Surrounding buildings.
- 4169 38th street, El Cajon, CA

This criminal group uses false credentials of legitimate agencies, false identities, cover story, etc.
>>
File: 1334511945153.jpg (117KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1334511945153.jpg
117KB, 750x1050px
>>
Get a hobby.

Try to find a hobby that is as interesting to you as it is boring to everyone who isn't you. Ideally, something that bores the tears out of everyone who isn't you. Anyone stalking you will go mad if that's all you care about. They'll be obligated to care about it just as deeply and they - won't - be -able - to.
>>
Party V& time?
>>
>>19311857

What a dufus!

There is nothing paranormal about your paranoia.
>>
>>19311857
There is no forceable recruitment, only an iniation that you agreed too last summer, one should be careful what they say. Good luck and enjoy the ride.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.