[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 57

File: XXXX.png (273KB, 392x540px) Image search: [Google]
XXXX.png
273KB, 392x540px
Hello everyone.

Where and how can you find a real vampire? How do you tell them apart from a normal person who is just pretending? I need all of the info you have. Pic related.

No awakened-born-psy vampire faggotry please.
>>
File: 30daysofnight.png (494KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30daysofnight.png
494KB, 800x600px
>>19311610
>last thread (archived now)
>>19308195

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
>>19311610
oh look its you again
>>
>>19311610
Do you really believe that this exists?
>>
>>19311628
>>19311621
Are you autistic?

>>19311631
I don't believe it's likely to exist but I think it's not impossible as long as it's not a crazy version of vampirism such as growing wings, flying, instant shapeshifting and so on.

Indefinite life span, enhanced strength, regeneration and senses, stuff like that could exist in my opinion.
>>
>>19311610
Well, one things for sure, they don't go out at day
>>
>>19311610
Can't wait for another 350 posts of LARPing and childish arguing with the mentally ill OP. The only paranormal thing about these threads is the magnetic autim that keeps people coming back and bumping them.
>>
>>19311631
We believe it might be possible
>>
>>19311647
Apparently they do though.

>some attributes now regarded as integral became incorporated into the vampire's profile: fangs and vulnerability to sunlight appeared over the course of the 19th century

Dracula for example:

>Only weakened during daylight hours, though not at midday (at which time of day he becomes stronger)
>>
>>19311646
But if you think isn't impossible,you don't think that we would see a LOT of them?Since when they feed themselves,they create a new vampire?
>>
>>19311610
If I knew that I probably wouldn't tell you, and I doubt anyone would. Don't think anyone knows though. They're probably not real. All the ones I've had the chance to meet or hear about seemed like roleplayers, even if some are more convincing than others.

I suppose if there were any, I'd look at secret societies and circles of the elite, big city night life, or the countries where all the stories come from (the Balkans). I think you're wasting your time man, sorry.
>>
>>19311668
>Since when they feed themselves,they create a new vampire?

I REALLY doubt that this is how it works. The process of turning a vampire has to be more complicated than that. Like for example: You need to kill/drain the person and then feed them your blood... THEN maybe the person becomes a vampire if they survive the process in the first place.

In that scenario you could control the population way better.
>>
>>19311669
>All the ones I've had the chance to meet

You met people who said they were vampires? Got anything to share about that? Kek.
>>
>>19311678
I fucked a nigger.
>>
>>19311676
Another question,you think that the people who wrote about vampires(for example:Bram Stoker)did have a encounter with them?
>>
Reminder OP is a lonely girl
>>
File: Nosferatu.png (360KB, 399x619px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu.png
360KB, 399x619px
>>19311703
That's entirely possible but also really hard to say. There is so much vampire fiction out there and a lot of it is different. I could even see that some of the writers met real vampires but were fed disinfo? Purposely so.

For what it's worth, a few individuals here have mentioned that Anne Rice was pretty close (like 80%) with her depiction of vampires but they didn't want to elaborate how.

>>19311713
>lonely

I wish. There's too many people in my life.
>>
>>19311703
Brams book took inspiration from novel Carmilla,story about lesbian girl vampires. Hmm lesbian girl vampires...
>>
File: wjs33dni.jpg (42KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
wjs33dni.jpg
42KB, 400x344px
>>19311729
>lesbian girl vampires...
>>
>>19311731
I LIKE IT
>>
>>19311726
Describe her vampires please

>>19311731
You mean halal.
I wonder if there is anime about it ...
>>
>>19311752
I haven't read the books either.

Anne Rice's vampires are not affected by garlic or crosses, nor can they be killed by wooden stakes through their hearts. They sleep during the day since sun exposure causes them severe pain and, eventually, death.

The physical changes that take place when one becomes a vampire are apparent: their eyes become luminous, their skin pale and reflective, and their fingernails become translucent

Vampires are very attractive, and even beautiful, as the transformation of becoming a vampire refines and perfects their physical features; this makes vampires more efficient predators, as it allows them to attract and seduce humans. Upon transformation, they lose all natural bodily fluids (with the exception of blood) and their bodies' natural functions cease. They are unable to have children.

They do not age physically (instead, they become more "statuesque" as they age, developing very smooth, white skin), and in all but a few cases, vampires younger than a thousand years old can usually be killed by exposure to sunlight or fire.

Vampires need blood to survive. It has been implied that the need to feed gradually decreases as they age, (more here: http://vampirechronicles.wikia.com/wiki/Vampire )
>>
>>19311765
I could live with this desu
>>
>>19311792
It sounds way too cool, they are also asexual which is great. Personally don't think this is legit. Reality is probably way more boring and... normal.
>>
>>19311800
asexuality sucks but vamps are not asexual trust me.
>>
>>19311610
If they do exist they must be in the highest echelons of society, far above Presidents and Billionaires, literally Illuminati Tier. I'd look into child/human trafficking, read up on Marc Dutroux his case gave a glimpse on what's going on behind the scenes. If you search long enough you might meet your vampires or end up in a snuff movie. Good luck faggot.
>>
>>19311800
>asexual which is great.
Meh...intimacy is not bad thing. It shows that you care about each other
>>
File: 1500236183998.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500236183998.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>19311812
I would argue that the affection of an asexual is even worth more because you know it's not driven or clouded by lust. You can deeply care about someone without fucking them. Do parents fuck their children?

Well, some do.

Never mind.

>>19311810
>I'd look into child/human trafficking

Yes, human trafficking is where some of them are suspected to lurk.
>>
File: 1500136718804.jpg (85KB, 471x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500136718804.jpg
85KB, 471x635px
>>19311819
Love between parents and kids and two adults is something different
>>
>>19311809
this
>>
File: 1499875417516.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1499875417516.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>19311827
>parents and kids and two adults is something different
>Parents and kids and two adults
>>
>>19311882
Yes? What do you dont understand?
>>
>>19311892
Please re-write it in a less autistic way Mijo.
>>
>>19311920
Love between parents and their kids is different than love between persons who are not relatives
>>
Looking for historical evidence of vampires for a youtube video. Any good books I can access online, or articles?
>>
File: iguana.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iguana.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>19311610
Only 2 times I've ever witnessed something blood related that freaked me out

>working as a night guard at hospital
>the place is a ghost town
>hear glass breaking
>some guy with pale skin and dark circles under his eyes comes running out of a room with a few blood packs
>I try to stop him but he evades and punches me in the throat

>be walking to my apartment one night
>pass by an alley and see a girl sucking off a guy who is up against the wall
>suddenly notice that blood is just leaking down this guy's legs from his crotch
>a lot of blood
>nope the fuck out of there

may not be paranormal but it was disturbing as fuck
>>
>>19312043
>sucking blood from penis
TOO MUCH
>>
File: 1493032689899.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493032689899.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>19312043
>I try to stop him but he evades and punches me in the throat
>>
Bump xd
>>
It is clear that if vampires exist, they are hiding themselves extremely well. So well that trying to find them directly may be folly.

I propose that the best way to look for a vampire would be to force them to come to you. Hear me out.

One would begin a paranormal investigation/"extermination" business. Preferably in a larger city. Sell "peace of mind", with a large knowledge of supernatural creatures and their weaknesses, as well as knowing some basic ritual in religions and the occult. Make sure every satisfied client knows that you specialize in vampires. Eventually, should you not mismanage your business, would not the victim of a vampire or their family seek you out? As the only reputable "vampire hunter" in the area, it would seem natural to me.

From there, you simply hunt your target until they have no choice but to acknowledge you. Of course, they may not accept your explanation that you are hunting them so that you may speak to a real vampire, but I feel this may be the only way to force their hand, so to speak. And if you ARE forced to destroy this vampire, odds are good other vampires will come after you for revenge. You may die, but anyone who wishes to meet vampires must certainly be prepared for that potentiality, don't you agree?
>>
>>19311827
You can have intimitate love without sex, pleb.

>>19312556
Why do you think vampires care about paranormal research freaks? It's not like a human is a danger to them, most likely. And even if you had good reasons to think you found a vampire NO ONE is going to believe you.
>>
>>19312647
KYS
>>
>>19312647
No, see, that's the thing. You must BECOME a threat. You are right, if I went and put an ad in the paper right now "vampire hunter for hire" I would be a laughing stock.

But vampires must feed. If you take it slow, build a good reputation, do good work in the occult sector, eventually someone in your city will both A) be targeted and B) know of you. They will call.

A vampire may be older, faster, and stronger than a human, but they too think with neurons. You can trap and trick them as you could any intelligent human. Maybe you get lucky and this one vampire will listen to you and you can do as you wish (become one? that seems to be a common desire around here) but even if you must destroy it, that marks you as one of the very few genuine threats to vampire kind. If they have any survival instinct at all, they will seek you out to stop you. It then falls on you to get one of them to listen.
>>
File: 1499828655042.png (237KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1499828655042.png
237KB, 600x564px
>>19312668
But vampires already have (most likely) very old and well-established communities and "businesses" of getting their food and removing witnesses. What threat could you possibly be to that? Could you give me one example?

Also... do you even want to become a public threat to them? If they are older, smarter, richer? They just hire a hitman and you're gone.
>>
>>19312676
Perhaps. Are you not willing to take that risk? Are you content to ask the common man for tips for years and never get anywhere, but be totally safe? Which would you rather? Die of old age, having never seen that which you seek, or face your death knowing in the end you were RIGHT?

Vampires are not gods. They live long lives, and are difficult to destroy, but it cannot be impossible. If it was impossible they would have no reason to hide. They are not omnipotent. They are not invincible. If either were true we would be ruled by them in the open. They too were human once and such power would corrupt any human.

Therefore, your best chance to find one (without being, of course, someone interesting to them, which, no offense intended, you are probably not if you are searching 4chan for them) is to become a threat. Very few in the modern day can possibly say they have killed a vampire. Ascend that hurdle and regardless of the nature of your demise, you will know they exist. Perhaps only for mere moments, but you will know.
>>
>>19312676
>>19312700
And as an added bonus, starting a business like that and keeping it going for years would allow you build up a network of peers. You would have a list of others who might be a threat to vampires and who they can safely ignore. That sounds like bargaining material to me.
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19312647
>You can have intimitate love without sex, pleb.
like what? Holding hands? :^)

Hirn schaden?

>>19312700
so how do you become threat? You need to find them first.
Also I dont think that killing vampires is a good thing if they like arent murdering people. I dont see difference between killing nice vampires and innocent people
>>
>>19312729
You don't have to find them. You have to be in a position for their victims to find you. People would not have feared vampires for centuries if they were not killers. I admit, certainly, that some luck is involved, but certainly much less than "I'll ask 4chan for help! I'm sure someone will drop the info in my lap for no reason!" Not to say you cannot succeed here, simply that the odds are very low.

As to being a threat, unfortunately it will require trial and error. We only have lore and legend to rely on in regards to what can harm vampires, and anything produced post-Nosferatu, or perhaps even post-Dracula (novel), is simply entirely unreliable as a source. You shall have to try whatever you can and hope you hit upon the truth. That is, if you even have to destroy them at all. Perhaps just being in the right place at the right time will suffice, and this plan would do that.

Nevertheless, I am noticing a strange trend in these threads, moving towards worship of vampires instead of trying to accurately assess them. It is important to remember that they are not gods. They were born as human as me or you, and if they were perfect and invincible they would not be HIDING. Certainly I accept that, as our predators, they must needs be superior to us, at least physically. But there is obviously a limit. If there were not, we would all be slaves.
>>
>>19312767
>As to being a threat, unfortunately it will require trial and error
Trial and error when you have only one shot at succes and failure means death does not sound like good idea...
>>
>>19312700
I think I could kill or destroy a vampire if I had 100% no regard for my own life. I'd try to meet one and then blow him (or her) and myself up. Suicide vest, you feel me?

But I try to do it civil, thanks for your suggestion regardless. I'm sure that peaceful and autistic persistence will get me somewhere too....
>>
File: o102936.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
o102936.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>19312729
If you're not an animal you can be mentally intimitate. Don't need physical contact for it. Do you not believe you could have a really close, male intimitate friend? :^)
>>
>>19312814
Mentally intimitate? Whats that? Please explain,it sounds like something from tumblr :^)
>>
>>19312775
Any dealing with a vampire has a high chance of death. You think that when you finally prove they exist and meet one face to face it will let you live? What reasoning do you have for that? You are food to them! If you were interesting enough to be turned on personality alone, it would have almost certainly happened by now! And make no mistake. There is no reason for them to let you live once you have found them. You will be turned, or you will die. Look at the way humans in power act. Then pretend they are predators that prey on the rest of us. That is the model of behavior you must examine!

As for trial and error, I am not suggesting something as foolish as "one thing at a time." No, far from it. You must frontload your assault. Ultraviolet light, fire, garlic, holy symbols and items from all religions, silver, unworked iron, running water, multiple homes owned by multiple people that have not invited the vampire in, any and all weaknesses from lore and legend you must try at once! It matters not WHICH works, only that one of them does. Put the vampire in a position where, for at least a moment, it must acknowledge you as it's equal. Once you have convinced even one that you are their equal, dialogue can begin.

>>19312791
It may. I feel that the odds are in your favor, however, if you put yourself in a position where people plagued by the vampire will come to you. After all, right now, there is no reason for anyone who has met a vampire, let alone a vampire themself, to tell you anything. You have nothing to offer. If they fear for their life, you cannot now protect them. And if they do not, they will protect the vampire's secret. You are waiting for the galaxies to align, my friend. Be more proactive. Perhaps by becoming the foremost authority on the subject, you will become interesting enough to be revealed to, no? Then there will be no need for violence.
>>
>>19312805
Cute. But I am a scholar, not a hunter. In truth, I seek knowledge of the vampire to A) determine their strengths and abilities, and B) become one if those abilities outweigh the weaknesses. I have no real interest in destroying the vampire race.
>>
Haha, simple humans, my ancestors are transylvanian, the region ruled by Vlad Tepes Dracul himself, his legay continues through our blood to this day. Uhh, vampirism? nope thats a myth, its a fictional being created for fantasy books and movies. His true legacy is idk, a castle?
>>
>>19312839
If you do not wish to contribute, leave. We may disagree on what to do here, but we all agree that evidence matters more than word. Of course Count Dracula, a fictional villain, does not exist. You are the simpleton here, coming in assuming that vampires started with Stoker. Begone, fool!
>>
>>19312839
Are you a gypsy anon?

>>19312825
How would one make themselves known as a vampire hunter when you are literally newbie with 0 vampire kills?
>>
>>19312849
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO PEOPLE, GYPSIES COME FROM NORTH AFRICA AND INDIA, THE ROMANIANS ARE FROM THE DACAINS AND LATINS, PRETTY MEDDITERIAN AND WHITE IF YOU ASK ME
>>
File: e9fae3c86c47a3973ff46cec9642535d.jpg (202KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e9fae3c86c47a3973ff46cec9642535d.jpg
202KB, 800x1200px
>>19312823
You have a personal, unique mental connection that's very honest? Makes sense no?

>>19312825
What makes you think individual people are plagued by vampires? They are most likely not brainless ghouls hunting the same family over and over again.

They might take a bite from you and then move on. Or kill you, and then you can't complain about it anyway. Also it was suggested several times that they might have powers to mess with your memories and mind... which would make it easy to feed and not get involved into problems.

Feed from human, kill or erase their memories, move on. You can't drink from the same person over and over again anyway, we regenerate blood very slowly. It takes weeks. It would be a security issue too.

There are so many of us, we are all so replaceable. Ask yourself if you were a vampire, wouldn't you just buy blood or move from person to person and make them forget?

>Perhaps by becoming the foremost authority on the subject,

That already happened. There was even a vampire research center: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Kaplan

>Be more proactive.

I'm going to travel probably end of this year. It's a bit more proactive.
>>
>>19312848
yeah he is a ficitonal character totally, he is the man behind the myth because he was drinking human blood sometimes. He was a psycho and he was impaling thieves and enemy captives. He had a very dark character and rumors were spread and legends were made by neighboring cultures. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
>>
>>19312865
>crazy, sadistic humans are vampires

No.
>>
>>19312849
I take it you have not been following. You must become an investigator and exterminator of some renown first. To detail some of my plans, I am studying curses and their breaking from witchcraft old and new; the "rootwork" of the hoodoo practitioners; the signs and repellents of things such as the fair folk, gremlins, spirits, and other things of myth and folklore; the exorcism of ghosts and demons in multiple religious paths; and even such things as ancient alchemy (with a critical eye based in modern chemistry, of course. Can't be poisoning the clientele). Given the span of a decade, it should be fairly trivial to build a reputation, for good or ill, and then you must simply hope for the best. After all, there is always the possibility that they do not exist. I feel that doing SOMETHING is better than doing nothing, in any case.

>>19312854
Folklore. Prior to the modern era, it was rather taken for granted that vampires would attack the same person several times until they died. Dracula did, indeed, provide the possible fiction that dying to a vampire will in turn cause you to rise as one, but it certainly did not create the idea that vampires return to one target until they perish.

I was, somehow, not aware of Mr. Kaplan. I feel ashamed that I have somehow overlooked him. Were that he not dead. I shall study their documents with much care. Thank you very much for this incredible tip, my friend! Know that even if these threads prove fruitless, you have aided my studies immensely.

Congratulations on the decision to travel! I remember not days ago you seemed totally unwilling. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>19311800
anne rice vampires arent asexual they are raging whores
>>
>>19312865
Vlad Tepes III Dracula is not Count Dracula. There is no connection in the novel besides the name. Even the region is wrong. Tepes was from Wallachia. The Count is from Transylvania, living in the same castle he has owned for hundreds of years. There is no real similarity between the two Draculas, and in fact Stoker may have confused Dracula and several of his rivals in nearby regions. Educate yourself before coming here, please. You make yourself to be a fool. Have dignity.
>>
>>19312875
But I think the folklore stories are mostly propaganda and hysteria. It would serve vampires VERY well if people had these beliefs that they are monstrous and crawl out of graves to haunt their families... because then no one would suspect that nice girl from next door who looks just so innocent and seems so well behaved to be the actual vampire.

You know what I mean?

>Thank you very much for this incredible tip, my friend!

Two members of a vampire Discord-group scanned a part of Kaplans book with the interview of what could have been a real vampire. I'm not gonna name the two because I don't know if they are comfortable with it but props go to them. Pretty interesting:

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/

Tell me if the link doesn't work, first time I'm uploading a PDF.

> I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks.
>>
>>19312890
Are you sure about that? I mean I haven't read the books myself so I can obviously be wrong but I remember that I was told this several times. Also just a quick google search:

"They're definitely portrayed as symbolically sexual, but the Anne Rice vampires, are incapable of having sex. Instead, they seek asexual companionship....."

That's not correct?
>>
>>19312852
>gypsies
>north africa
We wuz kangz and shieeet.
No
India is correct tho

>>19312854
>You have a personal, unique mental connection that's very honest? Makes sense no?
I would like to feel you but I dont. You mean like soul mate or what? How is that intimate

Where are you going to travel?New York? Please take some of your frienda with you and be safe

>>19312871
>>crazy, sadistic humans are vampires
Vlad did nothing wrong. He saved Europe

>>19312875
Are curses;fairies,spirits and demons real?
>>
>>19312900
Suprised how much info you are hiding from me. I thought we are in this together
>>
File: 1499870670205.jpg (208KB, 650x883px) Image search: [Google]
1499870670205.jpg
208KB, 650x883px
>>19312911
I want to go to Romania and then perhaps either Split or Miami, depending where the Varangian is gonna be and if he's still around by then. Maybe New York too?

If I find anyone else then I put that on my list too but so far not.

>Please take some of your friend

Hell no, I go alone.

>You mean like soul mate or what? How is that intimate

Can you only see intimate situations with sex? Wat.
>>
>>19312919
I'm not hiding anything from you. I joined the group months before I knew you and it's long dead by now. Nothing is going on there anymore, you're not missing out. I just remembered that they had posted this.
>>
>>19312911
Are vampires real? Can you claim true knowledge of that fact? Can you claim that those other things are not? I make no claims either way. What I claim is that many people DO believe in these things. By informing myself in the cures and remedies for these things, I will sell peace of mind. If curses are not real, than neither is cursebreaking; but to one who believes true in them that is no relief. Instead, we perform the ritual they believe can save them, and if curses are real, we have cured them, and if not we have brought them peace, as a counselor or therapist might. By reliably assisting those who believe in such things we can build a reputation and network; by creating a reputation and network we increase the chances of being in the right place at the right time. Does that not follow?

>>19312900
You are not necessarily wrong. But what else do we have to turn to? We must needs learn to separate the fact from the fiction and discover the truth of the vampire. It is better to know many things, some of them wrong, than to know nothing and be all wrong.

The pdf did indeed download, thank you! I do not need the names of your sources, but I thank them as well.
>>
>>19312899
ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED? TRANSYLVANIA IS A SUB-REGION OF WALLACHIA. AND COUNT DRACULA IS THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER INSPIRED FROM VLAD TEPES. TEPES IS LIKE A NICKNAME, HIS FATHERS FIRST NAME WAS DRACUL (because he was part of the order of the dragon). YOU EDUCATE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE ME I KNOW MY OWN HISTORY BETTER THAN YOU https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul
>>
File: 4chan in a nutshell.jpg (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4chan in a nutshell.jpg
130KB, 750x1000px
>this thread again
>>
>>19312935
I try to separate the fiction from the truth by trying to think what traits would allow them to stay so utterly undiscovered and hidden even in this age. But you're right we really don't have much to turn to.

So do you wanna become a threat to them or did you just theorize?
>>
File: Mahafsoun.png (409KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
Mahafsoun.png
409KB, 508x619px
>>19312958
We're passionate about vampires. But you just seem to be passionate about shitposting in general.
>>
>>19312920
Whats your clue in Romania?

You want to meet the vampire rapist? Seriously? After you warned ME to not go? Dont be retarded

>Hell no, I go alone.
Take your friend with you tard if you really want to go

>Can you only see intimate situations with sex?
No,but only as something physical
>>
File: 1448291175061.jpg (619KB, 1500x962px) Image search: [Google]
1448291175061.jpg
619KB, 1500x962px
>>19312966
Funposting you mean.
I'm passionate about everything so I'm also passionate about nothing.
>>
File: dlgwu9.png (141KB, 273x302px) Image search: [Google]
dlgwu9.png
141KB, 273x302px
>>19312972
>Whats your clue in Romania?

A girl I talked to (months ago again, before you freak out) had a strong impression that there's still vampires from texts she read. I don't really have a clue, and I don't plan to stay long in any country maybe just 2 or 3 days. Ask the people there, eat their food, then sleep in hotel and leave... not any smarter. :^)

>You want to meet the vampire rapist? Seriously? After you warned ME to not go? Dont be retarded

In public, yes. Why not? And I warned you because you're a fool and you probably follow people into their dark houses. I'm not. Also I can hide weapons in my cleavage. Can you? Don't think so!

I wont take anyone that's too autistic.
>>
The number 1 way to figure out if someone is a vampire is to stab them through the heart with a wooden stake. If they die, it means they're a vampire.
>>
File: 1400198960176.jpg (202KB, 1080x792px) Image search: [Google]
1400198960176.jpg
202KB, 1080x792px
Ghost or vampire, who would win in a fight?
>>
>>19312935
>Can you claim true knowledge of that fact? Can you claim that those other things are not? I
I cant. I was just curious if you found out something. Im not mocking you or your research
>>
>>19312999
But cardiovascular disease is one of the biggest healthrisks among humans and it's largely caused by red meat.
>>
>>19312983
I want sauce on your photo, please?
>>
File: ridr7i.png (42KB, 629x139px) Image search: [Google]
ridr7i.png
42KB, 629x139px
>>19313011
Triangulate it, my man.
>>
>>19313011
Why are so many of you people TOO FUCKING RETARDED to do quick picture reverse search on google? It literally takes 10 seconds and you have your sauce. You can't possibly be this lazy and dumb.
>>
Vampires first of all and can comeout in the day and if they were to exist they will most likely be like the ones from supernatural. You can find them mostly at night but it can be in the day. They will be in a "pack" otherwise known as a nest. You can slow them with deadmans blood and they can be killed when there head is cut off that is the only way to kill them. There also extreame party animals. And early go rogue
>>
>>19313044
And you know that why?
>>
>>19312962
I fully intend to do as I have shared. It will take time, but all things worth doing take time. If nothing comes of it, I will have at least made a living doing something I am passionate about, so I feel no regret. I share because I feel it is a path worth pursuing for those who seek the night and even should it fail it would not prevent you from using other methods as well.

>>19313003
Ah, forgive me, I did not mean to imply as such. I am merely passionate about this topic. Forgive my aggressive tone. To answer your query, my research is merely weeks old. I cannot claim, as I said, to the existence or contrary for anything I intend to cure. However, I will keep you informed. Several of the works I am reading are centuries old; one, Daemonologie, by King James the 1st and 6th, is incredibly tiring to read. Spelling, you see, was optional in those times, and for some reason no one has sought to edit it for the modern reader. Ask again in a year and I believe I will have a more definite answer for you. Assuming, of course, these threads are still here then.

>>19312955
Yes, I, too, have read Wikipedia. Have you read Dracula, by Abraham Stoker, published 1897? The character in the novel is not your historical hero. He is named after and, perhaps, inspired by. As well as several other Romanian figures, and common vampire fiction of the time. Perhaps, since you cannot differentiate between fiction and reality, you are the retard here.
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brain damage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>19312993
>vampires from texts she read
What texts?

Unlike you Im not woman,manlet and reckless. Thats really bad idea.

>I wont take anyone that's too autistic.
And going to Croatia because someone on anime forum claims to be ancient viking vampire is not autistic? If you really want to go(brain damage) please take one of your german friends with you. Guy preferably
>>
>>19313070
I'll write a detailed reply to that after my game is done.
>>
>>19313067
>However, I will keep you informed
Please do
>Assuming, of course, these threads are still here then.
They should be,unless NTG does something fullretard and ends up dead.
>>
>>19313070
Alright! I try to keep it as short as possible, but it's still gonna be somewhat long so bear with me.

That Varangian anon is posting since (roughly) 2013 here, that's 4 years of the same story. Consistently claiming they are a vampire. There are many archived posts by his hand. That is an extreme commitment to roleplay... most trolls do it a few months, maybe ONE year.

But that alone is definitely not proof. Also, there were some holes and obvious lies in his stories and posts over the years which also made it look like possibly unsure roleplay. Though the person himself said he just likes to lie, that's what he does.

Now to the maybe more interesting part. He sometimes posted surveys (over the years, not spammed) where apparently humans could meet real vampires if they passed the test. They had to take some bizarre quiz to determine if you are compatible to forget? Because only if you can forget, you can meet them. Something like that. This is one of the threads, to give you an idea: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18296635

Anyway, a few months ago in that Discord group I talked to a girl who basically swore that this whole vampire meeting survey thing is legit, because she experienced and meet them. She didn't meet HIM, but she met vampires on her continent through these surveys. The girl I talked was 100% not him, she talked completely different, she was not mentally ill or an attentionwhore either whatsoever.

She appeared intelligent and sane. She couldn't give too many details about the enconuter but it seemed genuine. Also, she had no idea I was "stalking" this guy so it wasn't an attempt of her to make me believe him. I never mentioned him.

Cont...
>>
>>19313070
Is it possible that both of them are just mentally ill and lying their ass off individually? Absolutely. It might even be likely, though especially with the girl I had the impression she was honest and there was nothing to gain for her from it.

I'm never going to trust anyone here and I wont underestimate how crazy people can get and how they enjoy to deceive. But as far as ANYTHING that I have read or experienced goes... this is still the most likely thing to be real, so far.

Beggars can't be choosers.

I would be very prepared to get trolled and meet no one or just meet the person and it turns out to be a roleplayer. I am aware of this to be the most likely outcome, but maybe it's not. Don't have much to lose.

Also I am aware that this Varangian person doesn't give a shit about me (or you) and I'm deluded to think they would do any effort to meet, but all I want is like 30 minutes in a public area to talk.

What's supposed to happen in public? You think I'll be murdered? No.

I'm also too heavy to be kidnapped or dragged anywhere. :^)
>>
>>19313241
>>19313251
Sounds fake imo
I wouldnt do it
>>
File: 1375283465421.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1375283465421.png
132KB, 554x439px
>>19313425
What can you do.
>>
>>19313495
Don't go alone. Have an escape plan. Be certain to record the encounter, secretly. Bring a tracking device in case he runs. Don't be food. That's what you can do, to start.
>>
>>19313504
It would be an utter mess to kill or harm someone who has a family, people and so much evidence attached to them.

It doesn't make any sense. If you want to kill people you don't need to kill polite, harmless travellers in public. I am not posing a threat, I am not a special catch to kill, I literally only want to talk for a bit. That's why I am not worried.

I wont record it either because that could be considered an attempt to deceive or threaten their life by exposing them.

The chances that this meeting ever happens are really low anyway.
>>
Is it true that vampires masturbate to the Vampire Diaries?
>>
>>19313568
no
>>
>>19313538
Well, let us assume, as he claims, that he is a vampire, and that vampires have mind powers. If you go alone, the odds are good that he will use said mind powers to convince you to go where he please, and he will do as he wish to you. You will not even remember it if you survive, which is unlikely. He himself has claimed to do terrible things, and as you say you are not special. You will be fast food to him. Your ally should remain to the side, preferably with recording equipment. If he tries to leave with you, your ally can stop it. With the tracking device, given no other options, the police can at least be called and can investigate a kidnapping. Take no chances.
>>
>>19313579
Are you retarded or what? A serious question for you.
>>
>>19313579
vampires don't kill anymore unless it is combat among cotiries which is extremely rare. and then it is killing another vampire which is basically forbidden. humans are not vanquished anymore.
>>
File: uzy__by_anamnesisx-d9ajq97.png (588KB, 800x879px) Image search: [Google]
uzy__by_anamnesisx-d9ajq97.png
588KB, 800x879px
>>19313579
I took that test that people are supposed to do to determine if their memories can be altered and I failed it, meaning I (and most people supposedly) susceptible to any mind control. Now obviously that could have been lies and the test was secretly about something else... but I feel pretty confident that I can't be fully controlled. And If am? Well, natural selection. Good riddance to me.

But most importantly I do not think any of this would happen because my impression of this person is that of some sort of sociopath. And sociopaths care about themselves and don't want their safety in trouble. So even if I or someone was mindcontrolled to follow into a dirty alley to get disembowel there will still be witnesses of people who knew where I went and when. Seems dangerous no?

>Take no chances.

You wanna come with me? :^)
>>
>>19313601
*meaning I (and most people supposedly) susceptible to any mind

This is meant to be mean I (and most people supposedly) are NOT susceptible to any full mind control type of fuckery with the brain.
>>
>>19313598
It's chapterhouse now, not coterie. Get with the times, buddy.
>>
>>19313602
In other terms for those who don't understand that a vampire can just as easily be your sex partner without you remembering it.
>>
File: kek.png (13KB, 324x179px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
13KB, 324x179px
>>19313613
You should consider buying a 4chan pass if you want to accurately imitate me. It's only 20$ and supports 4chan!
>>
>>19313623
I'm a mobile fag. Kek
>>
File: 44580i1938495.jpg (25KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
44580i1938495.jpg
25KB, 337x404px
>>19313625
> mobile fag becoming a name fag to fuck with another name fag
You guys are something else.
>>
>>19313632
My presence is enough to make people so very butthurt. :^)
>>
>>19313632
I've have nothing better going on with my life. I can't get ass and just waiting for a new season of the Vampire Diaries.
>>
>>19313611
don't respond to me. ever. it's coterie. and combat is very rare. it is only over some very old infraction or vendetta. very old. do not ever respond to me again you useless cunt.
>>
>>19313632
That anime chick you posted in that post is hot. That smug look is just begging to get pounded by my below average penis.
>>
>>19313645
It's chapterhouse, not coterie. Stop roleplaying and kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>19313639
We're on /x/. We don't have anything better to do with our lives asides from roleplay about vampires. Welcome the fuck aboard.
>>19313649
That anime chick? She's like eight or something lol.
>>
>>19313587
>>19313601
I admit before I noticed the lack of the 4chan Pass icon I was taken aback by the hostility.

If you are immune then all the better. As for people knowing where and when you went.... bad things happen to tourists all the time. It would be swept under the rug. Perhaps he could even frame someone for the crime. Unless you know 100% for certain you will be safe (or turned) I would take no chances.

>You wanna come with me?
I admit to being immensely curious. Perhaps I might. There are certainly worse choices than I.
>>
>>19313660
He said that mind controlling humans to a severe degree which makes them totally forget is very difficult and can only be done with a small % of people hence why they do the test.

This could be true, but it could also be disinfo and has no truth to it. I wonder...

> Perhaps I might.

Where are you living currently?
>>
>>19311610
Bruce turned you yet or what?
>>
>>19313651
chapterhouse is from Dune you fuck. and I told you. don't ever respond to me again. vampires live in coteries. no true vampire calls it anything else. do not ever respond to me again.
>>
>>19313657
I'm usually on /pol/ just circle jerking it with the ptg thread senpai.
>>19313657
I swear she looks 16. Legal age of consent here but what real girl would let me two pump her until I nut?
>>
>>19313669
It's chapterhouse, not coterie. Please stop roleplaying and take your meds. You're not a vampire. Leave the vampire discussions to the adults or leave. Thank you!
>>
>>19313674
It's coterie. If you bother to watch the Vampire Diaries, you would know.
>>
>>19313674
no. it's coterie. if you don't believe in vampires why do you insist it's chapterhouse? do not respond to me.
>>
>>19313665
It would be best to assume he is lying about immunity and was testing for some other factor. If it was the truth, then fine, but better to be prepared anyway. Humans lie all the time; why would a vampire be any different?

I live in Oregon, USA. With enough notice I could travel anywhere in the US for 2 or 3 nights. Outside of the USA will be difficult to do in a timely fashion as I have never had a passport so it would take up to 2 months for me to get one.
>>
>>19313680
He's just busy jacking it off to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Ignore him.
>>
File: band.png (235KB, 636x463px) Image search: [Google]
band.png
235KB, 636x463px
>>19313680
> do not respond to me.

You're such a child. As if you could stop me from doing anything.

Also coterie is literally from the vampire roleplay game: http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Coterie
>>
>>19313671
I can Google it? I barely remember the fucking anime so it might take a while? She's like underaged though, it was a show for like little kids I think? Fuck if I know.
>>
>>19313681
He said Miami, that's where he will move to from Croatia. But I obviously don't know if:

1. This meeting is gonna happen at all.
2. If we are "allowed" to bring people or if it's only solo.
>>
>>19313689
Eh, not really down for that underage anime like /b/ is. Last anime chick that I had a crush on had to be Bulma from DBZ.
>>
>>19313689
> I barely remember the fucking anime
She's from Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
>>19313699
The last time I watched it was five years ago, I can't remember everything I watched from that time period lmao. Thanks though.
>>
>>19313703
Is it worth the watch f.a.m?
>>
>>19311652
Agreed, I wish these retards and the OP in particular would stop. I honestly dont understand the OPs mentality. Does (it) just want to troll us or does (it) just enjoy the LARPing.
>>
>>19313686
and where do you think some of the pop culture comes from? do you think it's all made up? do you think Anne rice was a bullshit artist? do you think the masquerade people got their knowledge from scratch? here's you getting called out. wanna meet a true vampire? come to the Crow Bar in Chicago. I know what you r thick ass looks like. I will aproach you. just take down your stinky hoody. let me know when you'll be there. I'll show my abilities and won't even touch you. but...you will know.
>>
>>19313695
Well, ultimately it is your decision. I claimed earlier it was worth it to die to know you were right, it would be hypocritical of me to reverse that now. Just be aware that not everyone who claims to be a vampire is one, and if he's as bad as he claims there may be grave danger.
>>
>>19313707
Pretty sure it is dude. I don't remember hating any particular part of it.
>>
>>19313712
I second this. Vampires don't even record themselves masturbating on video.
>>
>>19313717
Nah, you lied before about meetings and showed your obvious intent to troll so I'm not bothered. Also what kind of invite is that?

"Lul, just come to a random bar at any time of the day and I will be there."

Seems legit. And I have a pretty "normal" face, many other people look like me too. How the fuck would you know it is exactly me? You wont.
>>
File: XXXXX.png (382KB, 385x542px) Image search: [Google]
XXXXX.png
382KB, 385x542px
>>19313719
If he is fine with other people coming or neutral towards it, I would invite you to come and also KWB if he can. Maybe that's possible? But it would be in several months and not close anyway.

>if he's as bad as he claims there may be grave danger.

Would you announce that you are this bad if you really were? I don't know. Seems like a dumb thing to do and scare people away.
>>
>>19313734
ahhh....so you do admit to trying to meet me at the Hamburg station. come to my stomping ground for a true visit. I'll be there. you wont. weakness...your loss. your one chance to fulfill your dream and you won't be touched. just....scared.
>>
>>19313741
I do not claim to understand the minds of the deranged. I have met several insane people who are proud of their cruelty. I am related to one, in fact. He proudly proclaims that he preys on young women and starts fights on the street, and he has been arrested and interred in a mental ward multiple times. Sometimes crazy people do things that we can't understand. Just be careful.
>>
>>19313754
Why....are you....talking like...this?
>>
>>19313754
No, I didn't go out that day at Hamburg but you admitted that you were just trolling me. It was a test from my side and I'm glad I didn't believe you.

What's with vampires and bars? Are you telling me you sit in a bar 24/7 of your life every day? Because only then you could meet me because you don't know when I would be there.

I'm not scared, you clown. It would just be a big effort to travel because I'm from Germany so I don't do it for a troll.
>>
>>19313754
This manner of talking is pretty edgy desu.
>>
File: zJUb_zps7ddee4e8.gif (983KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
zJUb_zps7ddee4e8.gif
983KB, 245x180px
>>19313763
Yeah, he is definitely somewhat deranged. He also started talking about himself in the third person when he was describing how he raped (a bunch of men, mostly) to death.

Lol. It makes me laugh, it's so bizarre. The casual, yet batshit insane way of talking about it. Just /x/ things I guess.

But it sounds like you also met a bunch of... nice people yourself.
>>
>>19313767
thought so. you went out that night. this is your loss. your obsession could have been fulfilled. Crow Bar. Chicago. Pussy. We could have ended this charade. You would not have been harmed and learned the truth.
>>
>>19313775
Nice is one word for it, I suppose. And yes, /x/ has an interesting way of bringing out the psychopath in people. Like this>>19313786 guy.
>>
>>19313786
So to become a vampire, you basically have to have a male vampire stick his dick in you. Right?
>>
>>19313786
You're mentally ill. You know that this isn't a proper way of meeting. No one just says the name of a bar and expects someone to travel over half of the world to meet you at any hour.
>>
>>19313789
"I do love the old world and I love people. Ah yes, I had some fun the other day and raped/disemboweled 10 humans. Hmm? Oh, anyway. How is the weather in the US? I heard it's pretty nice..."

We need a MENTAL HEALTH INTERVENTION! Quick! Vampire mental health matters!
>>
File: DE5-MYIUIAA-jx7.jpg (65KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
DE5-MYIUIAA-jx7.jpg
65KB, 600x620px
>>19313806
I'll be awaiting your return with bated breath.
>>
>>19313802
Hmmm. Actually, I wonder if there would be a reasonable demand for that service. I suppose, once we determine the reality and nature of vampires, it would be worth looking into. A mental health service for the undead. Centuries of loss wouldn't be healthy for anyone, I think.
>>
>>19313827
Do you think our little human brains can comprehend and help beings that old? Everything they have seen? All the wars they have fought? I don't know, it would be funny to think about regardless.
>>
>>19313791
no. not how it works. you asked for specifics on how to meet an actual vampire and you have finally been told. your loss sugar tits. ba bye.
>>
>>19313839
Well, truth be told, I very much doubt that the vampire thought process is terribly different from our own. They were human once, after all. Obviously, a greater prey drive, less need for socialization, but yes, I think that standard psychiatric technique could be quite helpful for them. Perhaps the market has already been filled, in fact. I will look into it, it might provide some leads.
>>
>>19311697
Why? Inter-species relations are haram
>>
>>19312047
Fugg lost
>>
>>19313861
We could offer you to Varangian-vampire as a personal therapist maybe? Could convince him to meet you as well. :^)

>>19313851
You replied to a troll, retard.
>>
>>19313896
you missed your chance to end your ocd. you collosal fuck.
>>
>>19313919
My OCD? How do you even know I have OCD?
>>
>>19313923
its right next to all the other mental deficiencies you pretend to have on your tumblr
>>
>>19313923
huh? you post a thread immediately every time the previous one ends. each thread begins EXACTLY the same way. I told you how to end your quest but of course you scoffed. Crow Bar. Chicago. but...fuck off. and too bad because you could finally know. you fucked up kid. your loss. you weren't told "vague" info. stay in Germany miramisu.
>>
>>19313946
>you post a thread immediately every time the previous one ends.

That's not OCD, that's me asserting my dominance over the people who get enraged over me being the OP. :^)

You're pretty impatient for a vampire. Aren't you supposed to have eternity ahead of you? Maybe I'll come visit this winter, depends if I can meet the other guy first.
>>
>>19313896
Heh. I'm not certain I'm qualified to help someone of his.... unique, nature.
>>
File: 1500256966483.gif (675KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500256966483.gif
675KB, 480x400px
>>19313983
Are you cute? If not physically, then a cute personality will suffice. I thought about bringing a gift to the meeting as a price for the vampires time.

Maybe I can bring you as the gift, in a box, with a ribbon.
>>
>>19313990
Serious question, are you trying to have sex with a vampire?
>>
>>19313959
yes that is ocd. I'm the one to see. it's cold in the windy city in the winter fyi. but I'll be here. and I've been patient for decades.
>>
>>19314003
You're so annoying and degenerate. Always talking about sex. I have ZERO interest in anything sexual outside of a committed, monogamous relationship and never had sex before.

So please take your sex-obsessed pea brain somewhere else, I don't care.
>>
>>19314010
Can't you just teleport like Goku to go pick him up?
>>
>>19314022
Nigga, you just asked if he's cute. You definitely trying to get that vamp booty.
>>
>>19314010
I have OCD with other things like disfiguring my own skin but the thread thing is about dominance and annoying people, my opinion at least.

>but I'll be here. and I've been patient for decades.

Sure.

It's funny how every vampire I talked to works or lives at a bar so far. That alcoholic life.
>>
>>19314030
The person is not a vampire. They are a human. And I don't want to know if they are cute to have sex with them, I want to know if they are cute enough to make a wonderful gift to someone else.

Now get lost, degenerate.
>>
>>19313990
I don't think I am, no. But I'm not really in a position to judge myself, I think. Maybe you'll be lucky and I happen to be exactly his type :D
>>
>>19314034
Vampires I know are super horny creatures who have to beat off or finger themselves nonstop.
>>
File: n.png (256KB, 360x666px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
256KB, 360x666px
>>19314037
>Maybe you'll be lucky and I happen to be exactly his type :D

Goood. I'll have the box ready then... and the ribbon.
>>
>>19313241
>>19313251

How can I talk to this guy?
>>
>>19313938
lmao link
>>
>>19314052
From fledgling vampire hunter to ribbon wrapped gift, in a single day... I think most vampire stories like that end very poorly.
>>
>>19314082
You have to wait until he shows up in a thread which is pretty random. He said that he would move from Europe to the US now so I guess... check again in 2-3 weeks?

>>19314105
I don't have a personal tumblr, he was trolling. And the only mental illness I was ever "diagnosed" with is Impulse control disorder and nothing else.

>>19314109
Sounds like the plot of a hentai. Cough.
>>
>>19314113
You don't like sex so that's another disease.
>>
>>19314113
boop
>>
>>19314034
it has nothing to do with alcoholism. vampires buy drinks but don't consume. people watching is what happens.
>>
>>19314257
And why do you watch random people all day? What's the purpose behind it?
>>
>>19314269
there's no purpose other than to be amused and look for the "little drink" if its needed. plus I like looking t beautiful people and that happens at Crow Bar.
>>
>>19314365
Do you get horny as a vampire?
>>
File: 9fuLEhj1s8tf4do1_500.jpg (72KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
9fuLEhj1s8tf4do1_500.jpg
72KB, 500x625px
>>19314365
>>19314404
You're one the phone I assume so you don't see that the person isn't me (just using my name) but I wouldn't ask that question.
>>
>>19314269
meant "at" beautiful people. I'm there now and my phone sucks. or more like I suck on my phone.
>>
>>19314418
already reported his posts should get banned in a few hours
>>
>>19314404
yes
>>
>>19314418
Yeah, I'm curious if he gets horny and if his body has the same function as us humans who get horny.
>>
>>19314431
Cool, so how come you don't take the females at the bar to your home?
>>
>>19314113

3 weeks???? I don't have time to lurk every day for 3 weeks.
>>
>>19314439
because my location needs to be kept clandestine. I make love, but don't ejaculate. we've been over this. I orgasm but....nothing comes out. not to be crude.
>>
>>19314469
Dry orgasm? Hmm, does that bother you or the women you're making love to?

Do you miss ejaculating before you were turned?
>>
File: 1500271224891.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500271224891.gif
663KB, 500x446px
>>19314467
You don't have to lurk EVERY day, I would just suggest coming back in a few weeks because I wouldn't expect this certain individual to be back earlier. That's literally all.
>>
>>19314428
Only if 4chan rules are broken this should be done, just keep that in mind.
>>
>>19314481
the mortal women get confused but the vampire lovers understand and embrace it. it's rare that vampires make full love to human women.
>>
>>19314486

Can you give him my email?
>>
File: 1497093556752.jpg (642KB, 776x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1497093556752.jpg
642KB, 776x1226px
>>19314510
Lol. No, fag. Just pay attention. I'm not going to do all the work for you.
>>
>>19311610
I met a real one back in the 80's. He actually moved next door to me. No one would believe me, not my mom, girlfriend or even best friend.
I even went to the police, but they just got mad at me. Finally, I got the idea to go down to the local TV station and try to recruit the host of a late night horror show to help me, since he was known as a vampire killer.
Turns out he was a fraud, but not before he proved to himself that my neighbor really was a vampire. He also convinced my girlfriend and best friend.
After finding all this out, my dickish best friend began walking home. I knew he'd be a target so, i followed him with my girlfriend in tow. Somewhere downtown, my best friend got bitten by my neighbor in an alley. The vampire then sent him to find our TV host and deal with him.
The vampire himself pursued my girlfriend and me and we ducked into a nightclub. That undead son of a bitch followed us in and actually stole my girlfriend with his cute little vampire seduction power (which apparently also gives you fresh makeup and makes your hair grow).
Meanwhile, my best friend has it out with the vampire hunter and suffers a bad crucifix burn and retreats.
I met up with the vampire hunter and we decided to storm the vampire's house. We did and the vampire hunter retreated back to my house to try to tell my mom, of all people. Turn out my best friend ambushed him, turned to a wolf, but was run through by a table leg, courtesy of the vampire hunter. The hunter rejoined me next door and, after a pretty horrific experience, like seeing my girlfriend in vamp form with what essentially amounted to a Venom mouth, we finally beat the vampire in his basement by breaking out the painted-over windows just as sunrise shone down upon us.
>>
>>19314530
Kek
>>
>>19313241
>>19313251
You said it yourself,lies and plots in his story. Why doesnt he provide any proofs? You can easily get killed even in public. Lunatics dont think about consequences and he was talking like one.

I think that at besr you are getting trolled,at worst murdered. Imo you have nothing to gain here and everything to lose. I really would not go.

I understand that Im just some random guy from internet so there is no reason to listen to me. But you have obligations to your family and friends so talk with them about it. See what they think about this idea of yours.

And if you really want to go please bring some backup with you. If this is just a waste of time and you are getting trolled you will at least have fun in Split together.
>>
>>19314530
inb4 you're so cool, Brewster.
>>
>>19312030
Go to sleep Dross
>>
>>19314546
Death itself should not be feared as the after life has more in store than the boring life as a human.
>>
>>19314546
I'll reply to you after my game, again. :^)

I'm using a trip for now cause some other kid is using my name as well. Brb!
>>
vampires arent real so who believes this
>>
>>19314588
a lot of people
>>
>>19314558
do you play with your subs whole night ? :^)

Yea I noticed someone mentioning here that thats someone is using your name and since I cant see 4chan pass icon on my phone I had to get out of bed and turn on my pc. Bugger
>>
>>19314597
I don't play with my subs. I sometimes play with my (female) moderators but that's it. Tonight I am playing solo and torturing myself with trash team mates... no about this:

>>19314546
There seemed to be many lies and weird stuff in his stories but it's still a fact that he is saying this for over 4 years (not even crazy roleplayers have the stamina for that) and most importantly a TOTALLY UNRELATED girl confirmed to me in several personal conversations that the vampires he is talking about and is involved with... are real.

And she was real. Not some fat dude pretending to be a woman, I saw her social media and all. It was legit. Could she be a liar too? Of course, but why? What is she gaining from that? I just don't get it.

>I understand that Im just some random guy from internet so there is no reason to listen to me.

You're not just some random faggot, I like you and you're not stupid but I still think you overestimate what would happen.

The odds to be randomly murdered in public with witnesses and evidence of me going there... are very slim.
>>
>>19313601
>But most importantly I do not think any of this would happen because my impression of this person is that of some sort of sociopath. And sociopaths care about themselves and don't want their safety in trouble.

literally few days ago you told me something like "You dont really want to go right?This guy is clearly psychopath. I would not go"

What happened?
>>
>>19314665
You're not as good as I am, is what.

I was in prison for 5 years and fought in the (French) Foreign Legion. You're an insane manlet. A real man like me needs to do the job.
>>
>>19314669
stop larping
>>
>>19314683
Huh? I'm not larping...
>>
>>19314669
I see I cant talk you out of it...so when do you want to go?
You know that he said he is moving from Croatia,right? You want to cross ocean to meet him?
>>
>>19314709
It's just a faint idea, not even a plan. I need to talk to the guy first about where and when, maybe he is going to act weird about it or declines. If not, then maybe in some months.

>You want to cross ocean to meet him?

I was never in the USA, I just go and eat hamburgers in my hotel room and shitpost on /x/ from there for a few days.

You can't go, right?
>>
>>19314740
>You can't go, right?

Not this year. I dont have any vacation days left and I´m not going to quit my job to chase someone who might be vampire

Trip to USA sounds nice tho. I might go to Canada next year to visit my sisters
>>
File: Book of Cain.jpg (42KB, 554x520px) Image search: [Google]
Book of Cain.jpg
42KB, 554x520px
>“You shall thirst for water and for blood; both in dreaming shall be held from the dual
gnosis. I hold the Golden Cup to your lips, that the Dragon’s elixir hold strong – I then
hand to you the skull bowl of my flowing blood, that you may taste the bitter sweetness
of it’s coppered kiss – then in your ecstasy and thy devil’s phallus reaching towards the
Sun shall my serpent’s tongue enflame you to me….”
>>
>>19314775
> and I´m not going to quit my job to chase someone who might be vampire
>>
>>19314740
>>19314775
Follow your dreams fellas. Hope you two end up getting turned into a vamp.
>>
>>19314793
I just want to meet vampire and see in flesh and blood. Don't know if I want to be one.

>>19314791
Shut up, Igor.
>>
File: Sigil of the Shadow of Cain.jpg (50KB, 528x474px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil of the Shadow of Cain.jpg
50KB, 528x474px
>>
>>19314797
If it's actually true that vampires can live forever unless killed then I say why not become one? Out live us humans to see the world evolve.

Maybe in a thousand of years, we finally figure a way to travel to another planet like earth that is light years away.
>>
>>19314792
>quit job
>spend all money to travel to usa
>itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>no money to come back
>Trump deports me to Mexico
>get killed by mexican organ thieves mafia
What a way to go
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>>19314817
There are many reasons that possibly speak against it.

1. Most obvious reason is: You (I) might not be *qualified*... I assume there are heavy restrictions and stuff you have to go through before you make another human immortal. So good luck finding a vampire and then GOOD LUCK convincing him or her to turn you. Why? What for?

It's also possible that even if they are agreeing to do it that you simply wont survive because not every human can stand the transformation?

2. Family. What if you have to leave your family and everyone you know behind and disappear? Very problematic for a lot of people.

3. And maybe you have to kill. Maybe it's part of being a vampire. A lot of people wouldn't be okay with that either.

Some examples.
>>
>>19314819
The cartel will just use you to be their drug muel. So you'll just come back to America and instead of delivering the drugs, you will just sell it to someone in the hood to get your plane ticket money and return.

Win win.
>>
>>19314819
LOL. The: itsfuckingnothing.jpg part.

Too real. Oh god damn...
>>
>>19314817
I think it depends on what they have to do to prolonge their existence. NTG would not be ok with having to kill people. Nice seeing that she got conscience
>>
>>19314834
There are too many here that have a picture in their heads about certain aspects and aren't willing to learn. Everyone wants a quick fix to their current, pathetic existence without even asking the right questions. So they are abandoned.
>>
>>19314834
I understand if that's your reasoning. Very understandable. I just assumed that you and this guy you're talking to are close. I could be wrong?

I actually wouldn't mind becoming one but like you said, why the hell would a random vampire that I don't know and vise versa turn me? No benefit for the vampire in turning anyone he or she doesn't know.

I wonder if the governments of our respected countries know that vampires are real?
>>
File: 1499102773729.jpg (53KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499102773729.jpg
53KB, 382x395px
>>19314852
I couldn't even disappear completely from my family either. I have also so many traits that vampires shouldn't have, I suppose. Like unending appetite, no respect for authority and violent temper. Breaking the "masquerade" one hour after becoming a vampire and getting executed. Totally worth.

I know that there are other people here who would make decent vampires though, I am sure. Even you! :^) But I try to stay realistic and focus on stuff that is more in my reach for now like a conversation.
>>
File: AC.png (50KB, 1134x273px) Image search: [Google]
AC.png
50KB, 1134x273px
>>19314860
You're a smug fuck. I don't like you. Looking at all the stuff you have posted so far... does it turn you on to look down on people? To leave vague statements? Does it make you feel better about yourself because your ego is so small?

You could easily talk to people as a normal person and help them without being so conceited and vague, but you don't because that's not... mysterious enough.

Pathetic.
>>
>>19314873
Stupid question but can vampires survive off animal blood? It's weird but I'm an animal lover so I would most likely feed off on people.
>>
>>19314835
I dont think they would trust me. They probably have people for that

>>19314840
But hey at least I would get to taste real merican burger and chicago style pizza. Always wanted to try chicago style pizza
>>
>>19314871
I wouldn't say we are close because we don't really interact outside of these threads, but I like him and we share the same interest.

>I actually wouldn't mind becoming one but like you said, why the hell would a random vampire that I don't know and vise versa turn me?

Maybe they just like you. But very, very unlikely.

>I wonder if the governments of our respected countries know that vampires are real?

Vatican does... maybe?
>>
>>19314817
I can't speak for others but my primary reason for joining these threads and beginning my studies is the pursuit of vampirism. I wish to meet vampires, real ones, to determine their nature, their abilities and weaknesses, their goals and culture, and once I have seen these things I will make my final decision. Perhaps it would not be worth it to become one. As an example, if vampires die in sunlight (my studies do not indicate this but let's say) they can never leave Earth, and they will all perish when the planet does, no matter what they do. Not worth it then, imo.
>>
>>19314880
They look down on themselves and behave like children. This thread is just further proof of this but regardless I still look and watch.

You won't even admit that you're still a child stumbling in the dark alone, thinking of only your own benefit. Not once has any in this thread asked how they could learn or assist someone else. Currently, you are not ready for anything.
>>
I don't know about you two but it makes me wonder if what we're told about vampires is inaccurate. For example, vampires don't have the abilities that we thought they would have.

Makes me wonder. I believe in vampires but not how movies or shows portray them.
>>
>>19314914
Ah yeah? Sweetheart, I already read your stupid Cain book. You gave it to me.

>You won't even admit that you're still a child stumbling in the dark alone,

When have I ever denied that? That is human nature. A lot of people are lost in the dark, so what? Who are you to be so damn arrogant about it? Because you got lucky? Growing up in the right time and environment? Being at the right place at the right time? Good for you.

The very reason that I don't only think about myself is what holds me back. If I had no regard for the people who love me I would have already gone crazy out there and probably be dead while trying to get to the bottom of it.

Please just fuck off and be conceited somewhere else to stroke your own ego.
>>
>>19314929
I'm new to this thread but is a.c. a vampire?
>>
>>19314936
He's a faggot is what he is.
>>
>>19314936
No
>>
>>19314914
Not trying to be disrespectful but why are you being so rude to goblin?
>>
>>19314929
Oh. I see now. You've read them and still never asked anything even resembling understanding. I asked you questions and your answer was unsatisfying, thus you were abandoned. But only for now.

Keep searching, it's the one thing that keeps you interesting.
>>
>>19314914
Let me humor you. You, who are no doubt as human as the rest of us, but I will play your game. What reason could possibly satisfy your vague condition? Vampires hide in the shadow. They do not take active part in the world. And if they do, I ask you, looking at our modern world, who are they helping? Trump was elected in the USA, my country, and he has done no good here at all. Easily prevented from the shadow, if the immortal were so inclined. But they were not. I imagine they would kill any of their kind that dared to interfere actively in the human world, yes? So you speak of altruism behind your stone walls. A hypocrite, in other words. This is why I would determine their nature before saying yes, I want to be one. I would change the world if I were immortal. But you, like so many, hide and do nothing. Thinking only of your own benefit.
>>
>>19314945
No, I didn't like it so I don't need to keep looking into it. Though I have to thank you because you were decent entertainment to me and my friend when you were called "bitch" in the mail and reacted so positively to it.

Just stop posting vague shit in this thread and actually spell out how you think you can help other people that aren't me.
>>
Their original name was the Elan Laghu.
>>
>>19314906
That's actually a responsible way of deciding. Good on you for doing your DD.

I'm reckless when it comes to just going with flow.
>>
I'm confused. So without the name calling, who does a.c proclaim to be?
>>
>>19314871
>I just assumed that you and this guy you're talking to are close. I could be wrong?

no we are just fellow vampire posters. We dont even know each other name or anything personal

>I actually wouldn't mind becoming one but like you said, why the hell would a random vampire that I don't know and vise versa turn me? No benefit for the vampire in turning anyone he or she doesn't know.

maybe you would "click" together

>>19314873
>unending appetite

actually I think you have really strong willpower. You were fasting for how long? 20 days? 99% of people would not be able to do that

>violent temper.

I dont believe you would go on murder spree even if you had powers to do it..

>>19314897
>Vatican

oh yeah did you ask your Swiss guys about it? Our master infiltration plan :^)

>>19314914
stop trying to act so damn cool and mysterious. It makes you look like fool
>>
>>19314972
I've only been here a few days but it seems he claims to be a vampire but is really just RPing. Poorly. I'm sure NTG has some stories about him.
>>
>>19314972
Depends. He kind of switches up the role, at some point he was saying he is literally a vampire himself and then next time he is only a human in contact with a vampire but he will send you to him if you prove to be worthy of his time.

Something like that.
>>
>>19314978
>>19314983
Sounds like he is trying to troll this thread. That's just my opinion of how I look at it.
>>
>>19314977
Fat people (unless it's medical) generally do not have strong willpower. So I definitely don't. Also, those 20 days were 6 or 7 years ago.

>I dont believe you would go on murder spree even if you had powers to do it..

No, I don't murder. But I get in trouble and act up.

>oh yeah did you ask your Swiss guys about it? Our master infiltration plan :^)

Have actually not seen a swiss person again. Damn VIDF...
>>
>>19314989
There are lots of trolls. Apparently /x/ is not a fan of vampires.

>>19314990
Still, 20 days is impressive. I myself have only fasted for 3, once. But, I'm an American, so maybe that's the problem.
>>
>>19314989
I don't know what's wrong with him or what his angle is. He did show me a picture of supposed vampire teeth which literally just looked... like human teeth?

So yeah, not sure. I think he might be one of those occult-fags who aren't real immortal supernatural beings and just people who think they are draining your life force and do spooky rituals.

Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>19314990
You probably just dont care enough to make changes. Fasting is pretty strong test of willpower so I dont have any doubts you have that. Even if its only 3 days like we did week ago

>Have actually not seen a swiss person again. Damn VIDF...

THEY KNOW
>>
>>19315008
If you may, is there anyway of seeing this picture? I understand if you don't wish to share or you simply don't have it anymore
>>
>>19314997
>But, I'm an American, so maybe that's the problem.

Why dont they make Chicago style pizza in Europe? Never saw it anywhere. I´m lucky I can order calzone here
>>
File: teeth.png (186KB, 674x309px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.png
186KB, 674x309px
>>19315033
Sure. I wouldn't share it if he actually didn't treat me rude as fuck, but considering that it doesn't look real anyway it wont hurt showing you some human teeth.

In what world are those supernatural fangs? You can look into random peoples mouths and see the same.

>>19315014
They know. And that's why they took your phone.
>>
>>19315008
>>19315033
Actually, thinking about it, NTG, do you think you could compile a list of information you've acquired through these threads? The PDF you gave me earlier was extremely helpful, and I'm going to hunt down a copy of the book it was from. Anything else you might have would be immensely helpful.

>>19315045
They don't even make it where I live. There's a place 70 miles from me that makes faux-deep dish, but your best bet is buying frozen online. https://gio1.ultracartstore.com/2-Pizza-Pack.html
>>
>>19315054
There is more but I saved things all over the place and I feel that I already lost half of my brain in the last year. If I'm able to coherently think again and remember the stuff well, I will...
>>
>>19315054
It's a bit lacking but here.
https://pastebin.com/2Ar8kdAt
>>
>>19315051
His canines are very mildly elongated, but the real undead horror here is that mustache.

As for >>19315058, don't strain yourself on my account. My own computer is hardly an example of tidy housekeeping.

>>19315074
Thank you very much! Admittedly I have already looked at many of those articles independently but I greatly appreciate the gesture!
>>
>>19315051
They look like anyone else with bad dental care to me. Had to take a shot at him for being disrespectful to you all on here.

Being serious now, I would never trust this person to meeting up or being sent by him to someone he does know that is a vampire.

Seems like the type that would roofie my drink with me waking up with my organs missing. Hell, he probably wouldn't have the common curtisy to put me in a tub filled with ice.
>>
File: wheres my fucking phone.jpg (189KB, 1902x892px) Image search: [Google]
wheres my fucking phone.jpg
189KB, 1902x892px
>>19315051
>pic

pedostache

>They know. And that's why they took your phone.

Probably...I cant even track it its not responding .Losing hope that I will ever get it back

>>19315054

and why is that? Are they forbidden for making it outside of Chicago?
Like here in Europe are some foods that can only be made in certain country/city
>>
File: ghouls_smile.jpg (85KB, 788x500px) Image search: [Google]
ghouls_smile.jpg
85KB, 788x500px
>>19315085
>His canines are very mildly elongated,

Yes, and that's still relatively common for totally, non-paranormal humans. So not proof whatsoever. Right!

>>19315092
>Being serious now, I would never trust this person to meeting up or being sent by him to someone he does know that is a vampire.

He seemed pretty... polite at first. But then mostly arrogant and delusional. I don't want to meet him. I'll have two other people in mind, they both are in the US.

Though this thread is for us all so maybe someone else takes an interest and sees their chance with him? Or anyone else? Who knows.

>>19315102
Phone is in anons ass. Check.
>>
>>19315102
No, as far as I can tell it's just less popular than New York style. All the big chains seem to prefer making it. I've been eyeing the frozen stuff, just haven't ordered any yet.

>>19315106
Yes, exactly. I've met people with natural vampire-style canines, so teeth can never be proof, not truly.

The Varangian is one of the two, right? Who is the other? I'm interested in who might be convincing enough for you to consider meeting.
>>
File: 1457050598990.jpg (290KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
1457050598990.jpg
290KB, 500x601px
>>19315123
None of them is really convincing but at this point it's literally... taking whatever doesn't seem 100% false.

>The Varangian is one of the two, right?

Yes.

>Who is the other?

This guy here:

>>19313598
>>19313645
>>19313669
>>19313680
>>19313717
>>19313754
>>19313786
>>19313851
>>19313946

As you can tell, he is extremely tsundere. However he is one of the few people who consistently (over years, I had many arguments with him) claim to be vampire and never stopped roleplaying once, so I might as well go sacrifice 1 hour of my life and visit the retarded bar if I'm in the USA anyway.
>>
>>19315133
Ah, I see. Well, Chicago seems like a common tourism destination so at least the trip won't be a huge loss. And you can taunt KWB with some pictures of deep dish.
>>
>>19315148
Yes, I'll just go for the food. I don't really care for people or looking at places. If it's possible to be done together I'm going to ask you again about it with some dates.
>>
>>19315133
Becareful please. Chicago is notorious for their murder rate right now.
>>
>>19315151
I believe that we die when have to die so I'm not afraid. (Or so I say, in the safety of my room, but if I was confronted with death itself I'll probably crawl on the ground whimpering like a bitch. I hope not.)

>Be careful please.

Y-You too.
>>
>>19315150
Well, I've always wanted a reason to go to Chicago. Never thought it would be for vampire hunting, though.

>>19315151
I knew someone that lived nearby and she said that Chicago was safe if you traveled in groups. Things should be fine.
>>
>>19315159
Depends what part of chitown. They don't call it chiraq for no reason.
>>
>>19315174
She actually lives in Zion but said she went to the city a couple times a month. Unfortunately I am not in contact with her anymore, so I can't ask for more details. If nothing else I'll pick up a weapon for while I'm there.
>>
So wait, what did miami have to do with this?
>>
>>19315159
>>19315151

Chicago got big Czech community,right?

Dont worry we are nice people. It will be fine :^)

Just no retarded stuff please
>>
anybody ever had vivid dreams of being one?
>>
>>19315194
Alleged vampire said he is moving to Miami within the next weeks. Alleged vampire would maybe be bored enough to meet people there.
>>
>>19315206
Shame he refused to come here
>>
>>19315194
That's where the Varangian is, I believe.

>>19315195
That's exactly what you would say to lure someone into a false sense of security...

Also I need to get a pass this captcha is annoying.
>>
>>19315206
cool. florida makes sense. there's all sorts of ports, human trafficking, corrupt government officials to hide their population. there's so much weird stuff already in florida, I'm surprised there aren't more of them.
>>
>>19315209
does he have a name by chance?
>>
>>19315208
Yes, I would very much prefer if he came to my country too but obviously he wont because he has no "active" interest to meet any of us. So he wont go out of his own way to make it happen.

But I guess he could accept it as a distraction if someone comes to him.

>>19315210
More of what? Vampires?
>>
Imagine the massive (painful) canker sores that come from accidentally biting inner lip with oversized fangs..
so uhh fruits, veggies, nuts, and all kinds of other goodness are my taste. Buy into the hype and your life is what you'll waste.
>>
>>19315217
You'd have to ask NTG, she has the most experience with him. I doubt he shared one, though. Varangian itself seems to be the name given to Vikings in Greece and the East Slavs, according to wiki.
>>
>>19315221
vampires

i suspect there are at least a few...
>>
>>19315209
>That's exactly what you would say to lure someone into a false sense of security...

I was not serious. I dont want to encourage it because I still think that going alone is horrible idea

>>19315221
can you send me one of his tests please? Or would that disqualify you?
>>
>>19315235
As do I. If my finances are willing, and NTG wants backup, I am willing to go with her, at least to Chicago and Miami. If one of them happens to be a vampire, it saves me ten years of work, no?
>>
>>19315192
Think Chicago has very strict gun laws. Yet they are leading in gun violence. Hmmm lol.
>>
>>19315229
Why do you suspect that? Any personal experience?

>>19315235
He's like saying it's not literally *his* test, but tests from vampires living all across the world. I took that test like a year ago? And never heard back, which (according to them) means that your neurosensory system or whatever... isn't compatible to be influenced by vampire mind tricks.

And you have to be compatible so you forget you met them. Sounds shady, no? But like I said other people have confirmed it to be real so, no idea what's going on.

I send them to you via mail in a moment.
>>
>>19315268

Not really. Just very vivid and strange dreams. I'd like to figure out what they mean.
>>
>>19315291
So. Have you seen vampires in your dream? Did they have fully black eyes with sclera or bloodshot eyes? Did they look human yet monstrous/alien?

Or how was it?
>>
>>19315299

No. I was one of them. I remember a very strange shade of light behind their eyes... a color I can't describe and have only seen in dreams. I remember many things ... running with them, living in different places, conflicts, too much to go into detail. The only way that you could tell them apart from humans is by that strange light... and where it comes from.
>>
>>19315266
Gun violence and gun laws are not related. Its about people and their mentality. My country and Switzerland got benevolent gun laws and yet we are not killing each other and are 6th/7th safestcountries in the World. Way ahead of countries like UK/Germany where you cant carry even a plastic knife..

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/safest-countries-in-the-world.html

>>19315268
thanks
>>
>>19315299

I remember bounding through the trees, with that strange golden light in my veins. I remember, scouring the countryside in packs, free and happy in the night air. I can't describe it. The combination of joy, freedom. They seemed to live in groups of various sizes. I remember a sense of family. Incredibly strong, and something that you could almost feel as a second force within. The light seemed different everywhere. I can't explain it. I vaguely remember having a very mild influence on the weather, and the ability to influence the world in very minor ways seemed common to some of them.
>>
>>19315306
>>19315321

Ah. Well, I wanted to know if you had similar dreams like other people I talked to. I don't really had any meaningful or vivid dreams about vampires. Yours does sound very pleasant.

I'm a mildly jealous of you guys.

>>19315309
Check mail.
>>
File: andrei.jpg (125KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
andrei.jpg
125KB, 500x684px
>>19315309
I kinda doubt that it was just to test if people can forget. I mean of the tests literally says "for High Aptitude Aspirants" which makes it sound like it was to maybe find... special people? Sensitive people? Potentially new vampires?
>>
>>19315324

I suppose. The conflicts were terrifying. The dreams have happened on and off for years. They seem all connected. I can't explain it, and I'm sure I'm probably just nuts or imaginative.
>>
>>19315333
What all are the tests? It seems unlikely to me that sensitivity to a psychic phenomenon could be determined through browser based quizzes. I'd have to take them myself to be sure but I think you're probably right on the money.
>>
>>19315306
>>19315321
Damn I want to have nice dreams(and remember them) too.

>>19315324
Just skimmed throught it but it seems they put some work into it. So they didnt answer you at all?
>>
File: one_of_many_pages.png (27KB, 659x817px) Image search: [Google]
one_of_many_pages.png
27KB, 659x817px
>>19315353
It's a test you get in your mail if you posted in one of those "you can meet vampires if you live in these cities!" threads.

Let me quote Varangian talking to some random anon on the nature of the test, from 2015:
"Truly it's nothing you could comprehend. I'm not saying this in a condescending way, it's simply not what you believe it to be. Our neurosensory system interacts with the central nevous system in a special way. Much of the test will be nonsensical to you."

And from 2017:
"It's fine, it's all fine. You should know ifd you're not actually the person who made that post, when the neurosensory readers scan you and you're not that person, you'll be eaten.

I'm serious, they will actually eat you, they're savages. So just, don't bullshit is what I'm saying.

Seriously, don't. You have no idea."

Pic related. This is all public information, I was never told anything in private so I'm not sharing stuff that's sensitive. I'm just stalking archives and paying autistic amounts of attention I suppose.

>>19315354
No. They only answer you if you pass. I took it with a friend, she didn't hear back either. And I only know like... two people who got a reply. Two out of many.
>>
So the thread autosages soon
>>
>>19315363
Interesting. I suppose I would have to wait for him to show back up to properly take it for myself. My curiosity has been piqued.
>>
>>19315365
Yes, but mods delete new threads unless the old one disappeared from the catalog so we have to wait.

>>19315367
He doesn't have a trip or anything. I just notice him from the way he talks, so good luck.
>>
>>19315363
Do you know what was their reply?
>>
>>19315370
Does he post in your threads? Or should I be watching other threads as well?
>>
>>19315377
He posts in these threads, yes. Probably posts in other threads too but no clue about that. His last post that I'm aware of:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19308195/#19309666

>>19315375
No.
>>
>>19315381
Just a few days ago, damn. I should have paid more attention. Ah well.
>>
>>19315399
Im sure he will return. Too bad he didnt want to go to Prague
>>
File: 1498442194853.jpg (466KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498442194853.jpg
466KB, 900x900px
>>19315399
Hmm. Don't worry, you will get your chance if it's meant to be.
>>
>>19315401
But he lies a lot (and even admitted to do so) and sometimes just skips replies and ignores them or seems... not to really read what you said. So, he's an odd person.

I just wish we had more consistent people that could be asked. It's maddening if you only have one or two.
>>
>>19315401
>>19315402
It's funny to me, because I discovered these threads I think the day before that, and started actively checking them the day after. That one day was the day I was compiling a list of topics to study, which I now have to re-prioritize since I will apparently be dealing with potential vampires much earlier than anticipated. But I'm rambling, the funny part is that that happens to be the one day I didn't bother showing up here.
>>
>>19315405
Youre odd too
>>
>>19315414
Honestly... these threads are 80% autistic shitposting and off topic fighting. And a lot of this is my fault, because I actively enable it and participate. I guess it's because I enjoy the childish fights and butthurt.

But even so it looks bad, and in a way it absolutely is, it also has some positive aspects. Vampire threads were NEVER this active and had as many people comment on it. It's a strategy that works. If the threads would be 100% civil and on-topic, they would be way more dead. Less chance for new (or the right?) people to discover them.

>since I will apparently be dealing with potential vampires much earlier than anticipated

I hope you will. Stay determined, you seem like a cool person.

>>19315416
>Youre odd to

Yeah, I am. But not "pretending to be an ancient vampire for 5 years with confusing tests and casually talking about how I mass-rape and mass-kill people"-kind of odd.
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19315426
>But not "pretending to be an ancient vampire for 5 years with confusing tests and casually talking about how I mass-rape and mass-kill people"-kind of odd.

Maybe thats next stage :^)
>>
>>19315426
You're correct. 90% shitposts and 10% leads is better than 100% civil discussion but 0% leads. And I'm glad you're making these threads, though I fear our end goals may be very different.

>you seem like a cool person.

I am very much not lol. But thank you. I appreciate the compliment greatly.

>>19315443
First it's reading books, then it's shitposting on /x/, then it's Varangian RP, and then finally it's buying blood packs off the dark web and drinking them. No going back from there.
>>
>>19315443
Please kill me before that happens. :^)

>>19315455
What is your end goal exactly?

And why are you very much not a cool person? Are you a registered pedophile? Please tell me upfront in case we do meet.
>>
>>19315461
My end goal is to become powerful. I wish to change the world, and I lack the means to do so. I am no politician, or celebrity, I have no wealth, and I am far from charismatic. I hate the way the world is going, and so I desire power beyond humanity. Vampires are my current target, and hopefully this venture will bear fruit. It is also why I am studying far more than just vampires. Humanity has believed in so many things. Surely, given enough time, I will find SOMETHING to grant me the power I seek. I say all this fully acknowledging that I do not necessarily know better than anyone else what is best for the world. But I refuse to watch the current elite drag us down further. We should be progressing, not regressing, and, though I am a more broken man than I was ten years ago, my inner fire burns for justice.

As to why I am not cool.... No, I am not a criminal, lol. But to start, I just admitted to being immensely chuuni. I have a chronic inability to keep friends, mainly because I get overattached to specific ones and everything kind of self destructs. I am massively undereducated, even for an American, though that was not by choice. I could go on, but I may have said too much as it is. Can't make my Internet Namesakes look bad.
>>
>>19315481
Lol fag. What is with vampires and freaks
>>
>>19315461
I think at that point you will be too dangerous to stop :^)

>>19315481
How would your vampire status help you change the world?

Anyway good luck to both. I need to go out for a while
>>
>>19315524
Well, that really depends, doesn't it? If nothing else, the extra time would be a game changer. If I have an extra century to plan and prepare... Most anything could be done with that much time. But depending on abilities and weaknesses, I would be able to do SOMETHING. And something is better than the nothing I can currently do. Even if I can only nudge the world 1% back onto course, it would be worth it. And perhaps others would follow my example.

Have fun while you're out.
>>
>>19315539
Haha you killed the thread. Hopefully you larpers forget to make a new one. Go be goths somewhere else
>>
File: S3AI5Uk.gif (731KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
S3AI5Uk.gif
731KB, 540x304px
>>19315363
Welp, this has definitely caught my interest. When was the last time this showed up?
>>
>>19316450
Never, she's faking the whole thing. There's like 4 larpers perpetuating these threads but it looks like fagtron here finally got them to quit. Looks like even shemales have limits to what they'll larp lol
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.