[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird call at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
So quick background story.
i work for an american company, i'm not american or have English as my native language,
i have an accent you are going to hear that in the videos i'm gonna upload. anyway,

so i got a call from this company from a girl and she's explaining the issue she's having bla bla bla
and well i had to ask for her name and company but i wasn't able to hear her no more so i let her know
that i'll call her in a minute so she doesn't call back.

i looked at the number (it even had the company's name) i dial the number and.... this happens (see video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_lowcWM0Y

so i thought to myself, "oh maybe i got that number wrong" i look up and its the same number, i look up in our data base, we have the same number registered, same if i google it.

so i though oh.. well... maybe the lines got crossed, i called again and got the same result.

so just leave it be because i saw that the customer already called back and someone else already took the call.
i asked the person that took the call what is the number that he got, and it was a different one, so i ask him to call the number i got but he was to busy.
(can reveal my name, the name of the company i work for or the company i called)

TLDR: i called a number from one of my customers and got weird recording.
TLDR 2: take a shot every time you read number
>continue...
>>
>>19311531
>continue

so after i let a few hours pass and decide to call the number again out of pure curiosity but this time the audio changed to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAc3Go54xbY

so i kinda freak out and leave it be..

i called early today to the same number but now it had the menu of the company...

help?

im not sure what happened..
>>
fake and gay
>>
>im not sure what happened..
>>
Are you familiar with OK Cola?
It sounds like one of Coke's advertising plans from the 90's
>>
>>19312927
no im not, thanks for the info i'll look it up.
>>19311784
all im trying is to find out if this has a meaning im a really curious person.. so.
>>
>>19311531
>>19311553

could this be a numbers station type thing?
>>
>>19311531
Do you have the phone number? Post the number if you have it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>19311531
>answer phone
>hear a foreign accent
>immediately hang up

fucking telemarketers man, absolute scum of the earth. that goes for customer service assistants like yourself that have thick accents, pic related.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.