[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demiurge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 15

What methods can be utilized to increase your control of your own mind?

It appears that there is some entity that attempts to create thoughtforms by creating unwanted thoughts in your mind. If you agree with the thoughts, the thoughtforms are more able to materialize. These thoughtforms then create certain thought patterns.

In addition certain activities that you perform either increase or decrease this entities ability to interfere with your mind and create negative thoughtforms, and for your own ability to have positive thoughts and defend against the unwanted thoughts.

Does anyone have any info on whether this is a correct working model of how it works? What is this entity? Is it the demiurge?

In my next post I will detail what activities you can do which I have found will improve your situation in regards to your mind. Your input and experience would be very valuable.
>>
>>19311356
Wouldn't personifying this... thing further increase it's energy power? Like what if it becomes a popular meme.
>>
>>19311356
Yes.

The next time you feel unwanted thoughts forming, accept them into your self; take control, by guiding the thought forms towards discovering what it is in the moment you love. Always end the thought sequence with discovering something you love, even if it's a hope for the future. If you're going to be persistently thinking about something, make it about mental imagery which you would prefer to manifest. Create points represenative of your hopes for experiencing your deepest fantasies, but allow reality to connect the dots for you, including leading to futures that far exceed your highest expectations.

You cannot halt the flow of time, which is made of people's collective thought forms. You can redirect it, through habit forming, always persistently ending each unwanted intrusion into your mind with a discovery, or rememberance of that which you do prefer to experience. This is the meaning of unconditional love; it's about taking that energy of inevitibility, and teaching it a little something about your self.

There will always be SOME force within you that is unconditional, but you can choose what path it follows, by taking ownership, and calibrating it to whichever note you would prefer it to end on.
>>
Try harder, faggots, or go back to an easier board.
>>
File: masenergias.jpg (144KB, 941x628px) Image search: [Google]
masenergias.jpg
144KB, 941x628px
>>19311368
I don't think so.

>>19311356
I think for each person the nature of their ailments is unique to them. A method can be derived to discover what works for each person, the entities ability to introduce negativity into someones life is dependent upon that persons recent behaviors. The entity attempts to create thoughts (and thoughtforms) which enable the entity to gain an increasing ability to introduce unwanted thoughts. These thoughtforms it creates then act as thought patterns, which then repeat in your mind, thus creating repeating behaviors which automatically allow the negative thoughts. Thus, a behavior change is necessary.

The following behaviors have been found to work for different people. Try each one for a period of 2-4 weeks. If you do so with strong will power and notice strong urges to relapse, then that behavior is one of then things that is allowing the entity to create the unwanted thoughts.
> Healthy food (try not eating processed foods, junk food, fast food, and even meat)
> Information and entertainment control (avoid negative media)
> Undoing (releasing) the thoughtforms (beware that the entity will attempt to recreate them)
> Having a clean environment (cleaning up your space)
> Gaining physical strength (exercise and bulking)
> NoFap
> Regular sleep
If something doesn't work for you, it doesn't mean it won't work for someone else. Share what you have found to help.

In my next post I will detail how the entity behaves when you attempt to regain control of your mind.

>>19311409
>Thinking this is a LARP
>>
>>19311356
It is probably too late. Doing so would essentially require reprogramming your brain from square one. You have deeply rooted concepts that will continue to silently guide you because you have built the architecture which facilitates it.

You can understand it but you will never fully control it.
>>
So we can agree that there's thoughts that are deemed unacceptable?
>>
>>19311421
>You can understand it but you will never fully control it.
No. I have been able to completely change my behavior patterns and that effectively started changing my thought patterns and I started having more positive and optimistic thoughts. I think the most effective behavior change was letting go of sexual obsessions.
>>
File: AbuseTitleSlide.jpg (170KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
AbuseTitleSlide.jpg
170KB, 1080x600px
>>19311356
Also, here are some things I have tried which have not been effective in removing the unwanted and abusive thoughts.
> Going to church
> Praying to God, Jesus, etc...
> Apologizing for any wrongdoings
> Asking for forgiveness and to resolve any conflict that I may have caused
> Requesting information on how to resolve the situation
> Curse removal
> Spiritual healers
> Creating counter thoughts or trying to say "no" to the thoughts
> Blocking the thoughts
> Telling them (or their origin) to stop or leave
>>
>>19311428
By whom?
>>
File: 1494492507836.jpg (462KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494492507836.jpg
462KB, 700x700px
>>19311457

Collective consciousness
>>
>>
>>19311449
Have you tried meditation?

Meditation is all about quieting the unwanted thoughts in your mind.
>>
>>19312013
Yes I have.
When I try it, it is absolutely not effective at quelling the non-stop thoughts.
>>
>>19312021
git gud
>>
File: 1498504527685.jpg (1MB, 2942x1699px) Image search: [Google]
1498504527685.jpg
1MB, 2942x1699px
>>
>>19311407
Thanks. Nice post.
>>
File: 1465318276825.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465318276825.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>19311356
isnt demiurge the warhammer 40k thingy?
>>
File: warning demiurge.png (306KB, 867x1217px) Image search: [Google]
warning demiurge.png
306KB, 867x1217px
>>19311356

Wow. I'm dealing with this exact same kind of shit right now OP. I was literally digging up pdfs on this sort of thing a little while ago trying to find relevant information. At the end of the day I think the Demiurge is responsible for this, but it seems to be more of his lackeys (aliens/demons/djinn/whatever you want to call em) that invade your thoughts on a day-to-day basis. Montalk covers this stuff some in his material about Alien deception. I went and dug up some of the sources that Montalk drew from but havn't had a chance to read them yet. They want to get you into negative thought patterns and act out in negative ways to both sabotage you as well as feed on the negative energy. That's where a lot of addictions stem from it looks like. According to some sources, if they can get you messed up enough they may be able to successfully possess you. I had one attempt that during a sleep paralysis episode 2 nights ago which is why I'm freaking out and digging for this info now. Good luck lads. If I run across anything useful I'll share.
>>
Is this new for most of you or what?

Any of you notice anything on May 4th?
>>
>>19313426
Take a look at this thread from May 4th.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18970235/#18970264
it seems like a happening!
>>
>>19313610
There where about a dozen threads I saw like that. I hadn't been on /x/ for months but I decided to visit that day. It was going nuts. It felt a bit like /pol/ the day Trump was elected.
>>
I feel tremendous hatred to the demiurge and everything that exists, I feel choked and imprisoned under layers of daily stress and inside this very concrete reality. I try mindful meditation and praying to Christ and to the true god, and being kind towards others but I'm just being devoured by negativity and my tiny hope is consumed by an urge to commit suicide and hope it will either end me or get me back to the source.
>>
>>19314358

>I feel tremendous hatred to the demiurge and everything that exists

Do not hate the being born in a world of nothingness. He is suffering like the rest of us.

Isolation has warped his mind, he plays with us like toys, and it is a terrible thing, but many of us might fall into the same sins under the same circumstances.

Do not hate, we are all a victim of our upbringing. Think positive and life will be positive.
>>
>>19311418

these are literally the same tips for depressed people, and are effective. you say it is 'thoughtforms' from the demiurge, but I say it's just postive changes both physical and mental that can remove depressive behavior
>>
Once you start thinking in thoughtforms you become much more suspectable to psychic attack. Purify yourself and learn astral kung fu. Get ready for the dark days.
>>
Start getting cozy and getting high at the same time, you start having thoughts of the moon, water, money, fire, vomiting, OCD etc, this will attract two particular forces.
>>
File: 1498557096984.jpg (158KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498557096984.jpg
158KB, 500x375px
>>
>>19312021
>attempting to stop thoughts in meditation
You missed the point.
>>
>>19311356
>>19311407
>>19311418
>>19311431
>>19311449
>>19312582
>>19313116
>>19313218
Someone explain this in English for those that don't lurk here 24/7.
>>
File: whisper.png (682KB, 799x448px) Image search: [Google]
whisper.png
682KB, 799x448px
>>19311356
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_Stream

You need to be present. Every thought, action in mental and 'real' space causes a flow of seeds that are of the same substance as that what you you sow.
They play you, millions of dead ideas and beings want to live through you.

Good read:
https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Teachings-Tibetan-Buddhist-Sects/dp/8087830857/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500498666&sr=8-1&keywords=tibetan+sects
>>
File: DPorMentalIllness-620x350.jpg (44KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
DPorMentalIllness-620x350.jpg
44KB, 620x350px
>>
File: 1500507654789.jpg (482KB, 2880x1618px) Image search: [Google]
1500507654789.jpg
482KB, 2880x1618px
>>
Deh-MIRE!
>>
>>19316364
I only show up from time to time and I got it. Get a dictionary and/or spend some time going sentence by sentence and trying to understand it. If you have even average intelligence and grasp on the language, you'll get it.
>>
>>19311356
>What methods can be utilized to increase your control of your own mind?
Yoga, specifically bhakti-yoga

>It appears that there is some entity that attempts to create thoughtforms
Thoughtforms come from a mix of ignorance, or Maya, and impressions left on the mind by one's past karma called samskaras. It may appear to be an entitiy but this is simply an illusion as it's simply the result of a contact with material that defiles the mind.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.