[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1436739579057.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
i had a dream about me being seduced by someone who i otherwise find gross and wouldn't fuck for a million dollars
i also have a significant other and after i woke up from that dream i felt like i've cheated on them
i just feel genuinely terrible and disgusted with myself now
what the fuck does this dream mean
>>
>>19311170
/x/ is for spooky ghosts not your autismo problems.
>>
>>19311177
yeah, but dreams have a lot to do with the paranormal, don't they?
>>
What about this person is so gross?

Maybe your dream is telling you that subconsciously this other person is attractive to you in some way. How was the experience in the dream? I sense you enjoyed it.
>>
>>19311170
Means it's time to fuck that disgusting person, alphas grow on you
>>
>>19311170
Do you lucid dream? I get very lewd in my lucid dreams and then I started fucking people I knew who I would never fuck awake.
>>
>>19311218
they have an ugly face n acne
and i practically had a wet dream involving them
i was never attracted to them, i also dislike them because of their insufferable personality
>>
>>19311410
yep, i lucid dream every once awhile
>>
Was it me?
>>
>>19311170
is your name Ben?
>>
OP, it could mean this other person is thinking about you. If they think about you a lot when they are awake, then they might dream about you as well. They might even be able to lucid dream, and 'visit' you in your dreams. Or they could have been masturbating and thinking about you at that exact moment.

You can do visualisation practices to keep this kind of contact at arms length, as it were. Get hold of a copy of the book Cutting The Ties That Bind and do some of the exercises from it.
>>
>>19313282

Exactly what I was thinking.
>>
>>19313282
This seems to be a likely scenario.
You never know what other people are up to.
>>
It isn't literal, it's figurative. That person represents your shadow, and the waking you is disgusted by it, but your psyche is telling you to incorporate your dark side if you want to be truly happy.

You're probably too kind. You need to practice telling others around you the truth, stop avoiding confrontation, be less open and kind because you're allowing yourself to be hurt.

Our minds often send signals like this to us to straighten us out.
>>
>>19311170
I dreamed I had sex with Mick Jagger. It a fucking weird because although I like the stones I never have had a 'thing' for Jagger. The next morning I was freaked out because it really was like very real and it was really good sex and the feeling stayed with me all day, like I could almost remember his touch and smell. I had just recently married so I figured my naughty subconscious as in fact being naughty.
>>
ha bet it was a guy and that makes you a fag now faggot!
>>
>>19311197
Not really unless you're lucid dreaming or astral projecting
>>
File: IMG_1392.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>19311170
It's the Grays using chem trails to pollute your pineal gland with fluoride and cover up the Armenian genocide.
>>
File: 834946952387121748.jpg (51KB, 503x302px) Image search: [Google]
834946952387121748.jpg
51KB, 503x302px
>>19313282
>it could mean this other person is thinking about you
>they might dream about you
>They might even be able to lucid dream, and 'visit' you in your dreams.
>Or they could have been masturbating and thinking about you
What the fuck is this crap. You just made the claim the guy has raped OP in their dreams or beats his meat to them.
The guy is probably going about his day minding his own business, And now OP is going to think he's a creep. If anything it sounds like OP is the one thinking about him negatively too much, So they unconsciously turned they're frustration into sex.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.