[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone remember watching a VHS about ESP long ago?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_1864.jpg (1MB, 4559x2529px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1864.jpg
1MB, 4559x2529px
This is one of the least explainable things i've encountered in my life. I have a blurry but fairly strong memory of watching a VHs tape when I was around 5 or 6 years old (so like 1991-1992) which explained ESP. Basically all that I remember about it is that it was neon-ish blue graphics over a black background and a male voiceover.

Ok, now here's the fucked up part.
- When I was in elemntary school I knew lots of kids who had at least seen part of this tape
- When I was in middle school I never brought it up
- In high school about 3/4 of people knew nothing of it and the others knew about it and were shocked to remember it in a way as if they hadn't thought about it in ages, but were able to describe what i remembered without being prompted.
- In college and beyond nobody I have ever asked has seen this video except maybe one or two.

Of the people I had asked in elementary thru high school (and the couple in college) who I kept contact with nobody has been able to find this VHS. Half of their families never threw away these kids of things, the other half did.

What's more fucked up is everyone who saw it remembered their parents putting it on for them and leaving. Not a single one of anyone's parents remembers a thing about this video tape.

So we have a VHS tape a considerable amount of random people have a very strong feeling they know this video about ESP, but nobody has ever been able to find this VHS ever since. Not on youtube, not in person, never found in a thrift shop and put on youtube...

Is it possible this could really happen and there is a more plausible explanation than everyone who claimed to remember it was lying or creating false memories?

Or is it possible this VHS made it out and was somehow rounded up and confiscated?

Serious topic, anyone who might know what i'm talking about, please mention the few parts you remember. If it's a real thing, it'll be the same parts everyone else remembered, which is hardly more than a few mental snapshots.
>>
It's called the Mandela Effect.
The shared false memories, not the VHS.

For example, most people know the monopoly man wears a monocle.
Except he doesn't.
>>
>>19311035
Damn ok
>>
Unless you have a name, an ESP tape could be any documentary.
>>
>>19311017
YOU CONFUSED esp WITH SEX ED
>>
>>19311017
It's an illuminati theta programming film, you won't find it unless they want you re-scripted.
>>
>>19311017
it was a video of your birth, and it was so disgusting that everyone just ereased it from their memory
>>
>- In high school about 3/4 of people knew nothing of it and the others knew about it and were shocked to remember it in a way as if they hadn't thought about it in ages, but were able to describe what i remembered without being prompted.

Anon, what we're the things you remembered?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.