[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (986KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
986KB, 250x334px
Paranormal Stories Thread

Post them here if you have any!
>>
>>19310939
we used to hear sounds in spot where we used to get high my friends belive that its demons i belive that it was thougtforms made by theire collective consienceness when they were in TRANCE state because of marijuana
>>
>>19310939
I was walking in town and I decided to go for a walk in the forest. I heard some weird noises and tried to follow them. Shit got kind of creepy so I decided to go home since I didn't have my airsoft gun with me. I went to my bedroom and found out my window was opened. I left my bedroom with my bedroom closed so I was really afraid that someone sneaked into my house. I decided to check if there was anybody in my house. Then I fucked my sister.
>>
+I made her cum
>>
>>19311097
spooky
>>
File: 1445044563413.gif (898KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
1445044563413.gif
898KB, 384x288px
so i normally dont ever post on here, so here goes...

i have two stories

my final year of high school i used to be friends with this sophomore and she always used to talk about how haunted her house was...which i thought that she was fucking nuts..so being that i was actually one of those "believe it when i see it" faggots...i decided to hang out at her place.

so we are sitting in her room, she told me that inside of her room was the spirit of a man that committed suicide and that he resided in the door way of her walk in closet. i jokingly said

"if you really were in there, that move the arm of a sweater"

so we started talking about faggot teenage garbage, than the arm of a knit sweat moved in a way that could only be done by human means. my heart dropped through the floor and she gasped in fear, actually putting her head into my shoulder..

now here was the thing about the situation

1. the room was in an awkward position where there was no wind passing through the room whatsoever

2. the windows were not open, even if there was any windows open there was absolutely no wind whatsoever as if was a calm autumn evening.

3. the material was very heavy, it was a heavy wool sweater and the way how it was hanging inside of the closet was opposite of the window.

the part that scared me the most was her saying that the ghost was laughing, i felt uneasy the entire time and never went back to house since then
>>
>>19311157

the second story is bit of a second hand one from another friend

she used to have to sleep in her house alone when her mom used to work nights, being that she was 13 years old it wasn't as bad. so after locking up she barricaded herself into her room and her dog was in the room with her. when she was asleep i dont mber that much of the dream she told me the only part that stood out was the part about a chubby blonde guy poked his head in, screamed at her and that was when she woke up..when she did her barricade was gone and the door was wide open
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.