[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

Hi /x/, I've read many stories about skinwalkers / fleshgaits and such. This is my summer away from college, and I have a few friends that wouldn't mind a drive to a forest for a hunting trip. I've got a 410 shotgun, .556 AR, a .38 revolver and a 9mm handgun - plus whatever they choose to bring. I was looking for a specific park or forest perhaps where these stories take place. I know it wont amount to much, but I figured a fun hunting trip with a stupid 'hunting skinwalkers' twist would at least make for a fun bar story. I've also tried looking at Brown Mountain, however I'm not sure if potential abductions are up my alley. I'm from lower East Pennsylvania, about thirty minutes South East of Philadelphia if you know anywhere close!
>>
>>19309722
Apologies, I meant South West!
>>
>.556 AR
A little overkill, don't you think?
>>
Skinwalkers/fleshgaits/goatmeme don't real and I'm amazed you're so gullible to believe shitty, formulaic garbage stories like those. Then again, this is /x/, it wouldn't be /x/ without hilariously gullible retards
>>
>>19309722
It doesn't matter if they're real or not, just have fun getting spooked. I don't know the area but just some general advice that you should have fun if you let yourself get into the proper mood.
>>
Only wendigos are real.
>>
>>19310062
Entry level if you need to deal with coy wolves (the half breed nigger of wolves) and a bit under if you have to deal with bear, moose, or mountain lion issues. If he isn't fucking with bears and near Philly his big worry is the rare but present mountain lion
>>
>>19309722
pic related is an alien. The rake does not exist.
>>
The joke
>>19312072
>>
>>19310062
.556 isn't that powerful, bud. I wouldn't even bother bringing it unless one of your buddies needs a rifle
>>
File: goatman.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>19312388
Oh I just got a shitty image when I googled 'fleshgait', isn't the image from a movie or was deemed fake?

Also thanks for the input guys
>>
>>19309722
Get larger Calibers anon, at least a 12 gauge and a 308. The 556 would be good backup I guess, and the pistols won't be used unless you get in a close quarters scenario. I just wouldn't go after paranormal predators with anything I personally wouldn't hunt deer with.
>>
>>19309722
Holy shit dude.
.556 Is more than enough to blow those things to next kingdom come.
And you can shoot them from safe distance of 800 meters And up.
Don't Bother with shotguns or. 308 They'll just slow you down.
I guess big and powerful man needs big and powerful weapon.
>>
>>19314433
You obviously know nothing about guns or hunting. A 556 is not a large round. You need one shot stopping power for something large and predatory. No one even hunts pigs with a 556, if it won't stop a pig or bear with one shot it sure as fuck won't stop a fucking skinwalker or Bigfoot. Go train somewhere or actually get a gun. I don't give opinions on things I know little about, you shouldn't either
>>
>>19314433
And next time you make an 800 meter shot with a 556/223 take a pic, timestamp and post it on /k/ we would love to see that.
>>
>>19314916
>>19314934
Joke----->
Your head.
>>19310062
This guy got it right first.
>>
>>19309722
I'm sorry broski but I'm pretty sure that armaments won't do jack against a pissed off Native American spirit.
>>
>>19314916
>>19314934
Also. This Is /x/. Not /out/ or /k/.
I'm sorry that I didn't give real information. But when you said that I couldn't hit 800m target with 5,56
800m target. Probably I can't, but sure as hell I'm surethat I can do it before you or anyone else hit something liike skinwalker or bigfoot.
Tell you what if you post time stamp or video about you baggin skinwalker or bigfoot I post that 800m hit with
5,56 AR-15.
Deal?
>>
OP, go out to Pirate's Rock out by Mansfield Pennsylvania after a seriously heavy rain. When the rain his hard enough it fills the caves and tunnels and floods out the ghouls. I swear to you, I saw something like the pic you posted there.
>>
>>19316818
It needs to rain hard and long enouh to turn the tiny stream you cross when you pull in, into a a bit of a river, at least a foot or two deep, too deep to cross with 4wheel drive. I was there on such a night, it had been raining for two days straight. I can't recall if it was spring or fall, just that the temperature was in the 40s that night (around 2am?) and that the creature was not far off into the woods from the entry area. Me and my roommate at the time were out there due to boredom and were fucking around. When we spotted it, it extended it's gangly arms and hissed at us with its pointy teeth scowling at me. (Note, I have done prosthetic makeup before and been on film sets, I know the fucking difference between makeup/costume and the real deal, and have acted in enough getups to know as well.) and also have studied anatomy. This was NOT human. Short thighs, long lower legs, squated except when running/jumping, unusual cranium, large eyes, long forearms and fingers, pasty white skin but patchy due to mud and dirt. Of course, being redneck/hillbillies my reaction was to shout "MONSTER! KILL IT! RAAAAAPE IT! RAPE AND KILL IT!" while flailing a knife and sword in the air (already had those out, we swordfight with live steel for fun.) but kind of wish I just grabbed the Mossberg from the truck. It fled pretty fucking fast though, no way we could catch up in the dark with the woods as thick as they were.
Catch and kill this fucking thing. They are out there. I suggest buckshot, it's fast and can jump.
>>
>>19314916
>not large round
You know nothing about mass X velocity, do you? Also, he didn't state whether the bullet was FMJ, ACP, or hollowpoint.
>>
>>19318305
Jesus Christ dude, ACP is a fucking pistol round, not a type of rifle round. I know a lot about M×V. I know a lot about what kind of damage each round does, it's my fucking job. 556/223 is a small fucking highish velocity round, the size of the case does not matter. I only suggested bigger rounds because I know what kind of damage a 556 does. It's why I switched to a m-14. Look up some ballistics before you spout shit. I think there may be a primate in the woods, so I suggested a more appropriate round for large game and get criticized by someone that thinks 556 comes in ACP. Well fuck you, I know my shit and I want to see a dead bigfoot
In short fuck off
>>
>>19309722
Skin walkers are the least of your troubles Josh..
>>
>>19310077
Why are you even here then
>>
>>19309722
Nice monitors
>>
>>19309722
Nice meme you should post this on /k/ and watch the shit storm.
>>
>>19310062
He's trying to compensate for the 410 pea shooter
>>
>>19319000
You think someone hunting fake creatures is going to know anything about weaponry?
>>
Skin wallkers will not appear unless you are of Native relations or they for some reason have a murder boner for you, whichever comes first for better or worse
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.