[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Data-based entity invades computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Ok, so I was chatting with a friend of mine today and they mentioned something weird was happening with their computer. Out of the blue, an image appeared on their desktop which they'd never seen before (image is same as the one to the left) and they couldn't find it while reverse image searching it online. Not to mention, when it appeared, their broken webcam started working again. Thoughts?
>>
>>19309497
Nice b8
>>
bait? I honestly wish it was. I swear the eyes on that thing are creeping me out something fierce.
>>
But srsly, anyone have any idea where the image is from? i'd like to be able to tell them it's from a movie or something rather than say "hey it's actually a soul devouring deity from the internet".
>>
It's from a shortfilm I saw one time, called "The Woodland Remp"
>>
I can do all that with a RAT trojan.
>>
>>19309497
I literally reversed image searched it and found it. try harder op, you fucking retard. stop clogging the board up with this shit. this board is bad enough as it is
>>
File: Mr_ D _ Chung Le.jpg (38KB, 550x378px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_ D _ Chung Le.jpg
38KB, 550x378px
Nigga we are all data based lifeforms. Make a thread about that, not some made up story ya ding dong .
>>
Fucking stop
>>
>>19309497
Is the tech savvy demon back?
>>
I apologize for any inconvenience this thread may have caused, and I appreciate the clarification as to the image and how it may have gotten there. I will let them know they aren't going to die. Thanks again fellas!
>>
>>19310935
Oh I really was hoping they were, perhaps one day our savvy friend shall return.
>>
wait wtf yall talking about, reverse image searching comes up with similar images but not the same one, anyone got a link to that supposed short film 19310266 mentioned? I can't find it.
>>
>>19309497
>Not to mention, when it appeared, their broken webcam started working again. Thoughts?

You must kill yourself and film it next to a copy of you post. That will restore faith in humanity for many people. This is your call, don't ignore it.
>>
>>19311469
can't m8, not my computer nor web cam, I don't even live near them desu. Ah well, humanity is hopeless anyways.
>>
>>19311582
wait why did it replace "to be honest" with "desu". I had no idea that was a thing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.