[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE WATCHERS, ANGELS, GOD, MAN, AND BEYOND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 20

File: cropped-serpent-gods-of-eden.jpg (105KB, 1000x398px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-serpent-gods-of-eden.jpg
105KB, 1000x398px
I would like to discuss some important topics. Gan Eden, the Garden of Eden. The Tree of Knowledge, and Life... The Malachim...The Watchers, who befell to earth in disgrace but love for humanity, Azazel being the Chief..
>>
they taught man of empowerment..and were punished. but, yet...How could they deviate in the first place?
>>
File: li3.gif (148KB, 940x630px) Image search: [Google]
li3.gif
148KB, 940x630px
what of the woman before Chava, Eve?
>>
well? come on. someone has to say something..
>>
what about Nimrod? his cloak that Esau looted from his corpse?
>>
>>
The Watchers or the Malakim are the ones who became the Fallen.

They were Angels of the Heavenly Host of the Lord but when they came to the wedding of Marduk they abducted human females to mate with.

This was the how the Fallen Fell. When they rebelled against the Lord and disobeyed his commands.

Only 2/3rds of the 300 angels chose to do so.

It was only 1/3rd who stayed loyal to the Lord according to the Text.

The Lord of the Garden and the god of the OT is the Sumerian known as Enlil.

It was him who banished us from the garden and from the tree of Life.

The Original Sin in Enlils eyes is that mankind was made. We are a hybrid of the Anunna gods and a primitive primate humanoid. But it was necessary to make us.

They had to appease the revolt of the Igigi.

The Igigi were rebelling because the work was too hard. They burned their tools and surrounded the home of Enlil. The leader of that first rebellion was his son Nanna / Nannar aka Sin or Suen. The Moon god known as Allah.
>>
File: scale.php.jpg (26KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
26KB, 510x383px
The Fall of Man is when we ate from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Its fruit represents Pro-creation.

When we ate of it we gained the Ability to Pro-create and we became like the gods.

The gods can also pro-create. Its the only way they can create. Through this Manipulation of Genetics. Because they are gods. Not the True Creator.
>>
>>19309546
the hebrew term malachim, is for all angels..fallen and not.. what of the Shemhamphorasch? besides... what philosophy are you speaking of, some form of Gnosis?
>>
File: Bones_logo.jpg (61KB, 346x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bones_logo.jpg
61KB, 346x328px
Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>19309563
but, yet, we as creations, with the knowledge of good and evil - do not have eternal life..hence the exilement from Gan Eden..And yet we are exiled by the suppposed Name, The Sovereign and Creator of the Universe????
>>
File: spader-stargate.jpg (24KB, 381x359px) Image search: [Google]
spader-stargate.jpg
24KB, 381x359px
>>19309567

I have read the Sumerian versions of the story where the book of Enoch is copied from.
>>
>>19309578

Yes we were banished from the Garden before we could partake from the Tree of Life and gain the long life that the gods or the Lords of the Garden had.

When we partake in it we will be more like them.

We were banished from the garden by the Jealous god, not the Creator of All that Is.

He is the Demiurge and he claims to be God but he is not.
>>
my long lost ancestor was Moshe..Moses.

He used the Shemhamphorasch to part the Seas, and more.. It was not God or a god or anything but Moshe and Moshe's power alone..The Kabbalistic Seforim are specific in this...
>>
The original sin was eating, period.
>>
>>19309591
in this thought.. I wonder if i inherited some of his power by blood.. and yes.. i am connected to him maternally...
>>
>>19309590
so, who is the Creator? who were my ancestors, the Levites???
>>
File: last-supper6.jpg (28KB, 653x250px) Image search: [Google]
last-supper6.jpg
28KB, 653x250px
Jesus said that his father was the true father of the Universe.

Dont confuse him with the old Pagan father god.

Jesus came to give us what the Lord god of the OT didnt want us to have.

The Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life. The Eucharist / Grail.

It was to give his disciples Eternal Life. But he was crucified for trying to show us it.

And all of his disciples who partook in the Eucharist at the last supper were hunted down, Crucified, Hung or cut down by the Sword.
>>
>>19309625
Yeshuah has a lot of ... Discrepancies. His father was Roman, named Pantheon? he was of the tribe of Judah not Dovid? he, supposedly, had children???
>>
>>19309608
>so, who is the Creator?

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

>who were my ancestors, the Levites???

A people who chose to be Loyal to the Lord / Ruler. The Chief Archon.
>>
>>19309421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EX-YknAj7w - Listen to this
>>
>>19309635
but why loyal? Why Moses? i have looked into it, i am related to moses not his brother aaron, according to some orthodox jews that have overlooked my lineage and other things... so tell me, why did the Lord take all of these things you have said in prayer? he too says he is infinite and the such...
>>
>>19309593
That is dumb
>>
File: 16268-18175.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
16268-18175.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
>>19309625

If you dont know the Myth of Adapa refusing Immortality then it might be hard to understand all this.
>>
i realize the Lord may be more.. malovelent than what many believe... and so.. Gnosticism intrigues me..
>>
>>19309679
??????
>>
>>19309625
Abraham met with the Melchizedek, and Moses definitively had an enlightened version of the truth. They were on a progressive religious evolution, and Jesus just brought the actual truth

While I agree that the God of the OT was not the one that Jesus spoke of specifically, I think that Abraham and Moses did bring an uplifting of the religious worldview. I wouldn't discount them, but they were each different religions.

Abraham, the Volcano God of Sinai.
Moses, the elaboration of all the semitic gods.
Jesus, the true message of the Heavenly Father.
>>
>>19309674

He is trying to Emulate God.

Yaldabaoth as we call him wants to be like God. What better way to be like God then to claim to take on all his attributes.
>>
>>19309694
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa

http://www.ancient.eu/article/216/
>>
>>19309696
but there are stories of Tera, Abrahams father...he was an idol maker...and Abraham converted him later...but... What is the importance of my long lost ancestor Moshe?
>>
File: PoussinGoldenCalf.jpg (193KB, 1024x729px) Image search: [Google]
PoussinGoldenCalf.jpg
193KB, 1024x729px
>>19309696

Moses saved his people from slavery in Egypt under the rule of Pharaoh.

He then went up to the to of the Mountain to talk to his Lord Enlil. There he received the Tablets of Destiny known as the ME.

They are essentially rules for all of civilization. The 10 commandments is the dumbed down childrens version of the Sumerian ME.

When Moses came down from the mountain he saw his people had made an Idol to the god of Egypt known as Marduk.

Marduks name means the Solar Calf. So a Golden Calf was a representation of him.

This is why Moses got so mad that he smashed the Tablets.
>>
>>19309733
but... Was Moses good, evil, or inbetween?
>>
>>19309421
A watcher is like a role a soul plays on the astral plane. Some angels incarnate for special reasons and missions they carry out. I kept hearing the word igigi for a while. I ended up waking up in a spectacular fashion once, my mind started viewing many events in other places that appeared as if they were real on the physical plane. My fucking blanket became a channel for the spirit and it took me out for a spin. I saw news and my dad, and then I heard a message. It said I was a watcher because I was awake, and paying attention to what was occurring.
>>
...why were the Watchers punished, why... they deviated?
>>
>>19309591
I am connected to him through my higher self. They used some of his memories to channel to me so that I could learn a bit about how he used kundalini. I was able to remember some kabbalistic knowledge, which lead me to learning a form of galactic yoga from Jehova.
>>
im not sure.. where is the proof? the watchers had their own place and rank in angelic hierarchy..

What of the Guardian Angels? mine is Haamiah, 38 of 72...what does that mean?
>>
>>19309776
youre funny.
>>
>>19309753

I dont think he was Evil, I think what he tried to do was good for his people.

What he thought was best was to Obey who he saw as Lord. The one they saw as the Highest of the gods.

I dont think its Evil to follow the Demiurge. I just think its wrong.

I think people that are in the trap of the Demiurge and who think he is god are good intentioned people.

They are like those who Neo needs to wake from the Matrix. But they will struggle to protect it.

See, the Demiurge traps our souls here in this realm of Shadow and he keeps us in mortal bodies of 120 years.

He want to get the Light of the Aeons that is in us.
>>
>>19309763

They went against the commands of the Lord and they came down to the Cedar Forested mountain known as Mount Hermon.

It was a landing place for them. They came down to take human females as wives and have children by them but this was against the commands of the Lord.

They knew they were doing bad and rebelling but they did it anyway. They were fueled by Lust.
>>
>>19309733
Adding to that

The 10 commandments were based on the Melchizedek teachings and we're spread across the globe. The Melchizedek gave the rules to the levant. Melchizedek and Jesus were priest in the order of the most high.

Golden calf were the symbol of the Bedouin tribes.
>>
>>19309796
i figured that. he feeds on our life force... especially when we pray. i felt it... I was a Hasidic Jew for a while. even wore tzittzit...
>>
>>19309804
is lust so wrong, in a world where one kills another being just to satiate hunger? im not saying its qrong, but... how was it bad?...
>>
>>19309777
How do you know that?
>>
>>19309822

Their Lust for the Human Females was forbidden by Enlil because he knew the offspring they would make.

The Giants.

Its said that they caused alot of havoc on the planet at the time. They were the Children of the Fallen and the human females and it was because of them that Enlil wanted the Flood to wipe out everything.

I dont think their lust was bad in a true sense, just that they were going against laid out rules by their Lord and Commander. So it was bad in that sense.

They were only doing exactly what Marduk was doing.

Marduk is the Adversary of the Lord because he instigated this rebellion. He married a Human Female named Sarpanit and was to take over Kingship of this planet with her as his queen.
>>
>>19309421
>Azazel being the Chief..
what? when? who the fuck made him the leader ? as if there would be a singular leader .your trolling
>>
I am starting to feel my drink now, heh... so i will announce this.. I am a Jew..18 years of age. a Libran. my lifepath in numerology is 11.. my guardian angel, Haamiah.. And since age 14 i have been fueled to learn truth.. i have met powerful people who I KNOW withheld information, and suppressed me... but no longer... now, an important group is watching me.. and i wish to be sponsored.. so that i may truly, realistically, bring physical and spiritual change to this world... i only hope my blood ties to the Levites fuels me.. and does not hinder me...
>>
>>19309855
youre right, there were specifically THREE leaders, one being Azazel.. at least these were the leaders of the angelic..."expedition" heheh
>>
All the idiots on here trying to understand the bible, lmao... talking about enlil, ME tablets and a bunch of bullshit.

Read the fucking thing for yourselves and accept what it says. FUCKING IDIOTS
>>
and, again...

what about the FIRST FEMALE, Lilith
>>
>>19309868
oh, i have.. the Tanakh, the Mishnah, Talmud, and more... but the Sefer HaMelech Raziel is a highly guarded secret(^;
>>
File: gnostics.png (186KB, 1220x890px) Image search: [Google]
gnostics.png
186KB, 1220x890px
>>19309796
>Le Demiurge
>120 years
Adam lived for over 900 years, it's all the genetic manipulation that the fallen (nephilim) and you Gnostics in whatever form do to the people that diluted the blood.
Don't fall for (((thier))) tricks, you think you are illuminated?? People much higher than you are duped. Lucifer has always lied, why would he be telling you the truth?
>>
>>19309894
you are right in one sense. Adam lived for many hundreds of years. but... he was different than mosy humans...Kabbalists say every human hosts a piece of his soul
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19309911
He was the first human with eve we are all related to him in a way. He was the perfect (genetic ) man free from any birth defects.
>>
>>19309924
They weren't the first humans, they were sent to evolve our race, but Adam defaulted by participating in sin.
>>
>>19309924
and yet it is known in kabbalah both adam and eve spent half their lives wandering the earth SEPERATED in depression when the were expelled from the garden.. when they reunited? well. they were still depressed .
>>
File: Sects2.png (1MB, 1529x860px) Image search: [Google]
Sects2.png
1MB, 1529x860px
>>19309935
Kabbalah has a lot of truths to them, but also mistruths because it is man's word, not of God's.
>In b4, but anon we can become our own God's if we become enlightened enough by fidning the hidden secerts
Don't fall for that trick, every Religion has been trying to use that to gain followers and control, what you are learning about the Kaballah is probably one meant for the goyim. Unless you are a Rabbi and one of a high society, I doubt you know the real secerts of them.
>>
>>19309964
I WAS a Hasidic Jew. Lurianic.. I was told I had to study 9+ years before i xould delve into the things I was bringing up to Chabad. the Sefer HaMalech Raziel was one such thing..
>>
>>19309964
mind you, for a 17 year old baal teshuvah... i knew a lot. more than most wjo grew into it at birth. i mean i knew a lot regarding kabbalah specifically.. and i met a few interesting indjiduals who i have suspicions about but... they shared SOME info.. not all..
>>
Moses of the Torah is actually Thutmoses, brother of Akenahten.
Akenahten was an alien from the fifth planet.
There was a Great War (in heaven) between mars and this other planet.
The results from that heavenly war was the fifth planet becoming an asteroid field, and mars having its atmosphere burned.
>>
>>19309982
Fascinating. What are you now?
The problem with secret societies and mysteries, is you don't know when it stops. How deep does the Rabbit hole go? If you had suspicions about those individuals, who knows if they too has suspicions about the people that taught them.
> For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. (John 3:20-3:21 KJV)
Good cannot come out of secerts and mystery.
>And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32)
One of my favourite verses. That's how I try to live life, by always telling the truth, no secrets. I was an atheist for many years before I looked for the truth. Thought Jesus was fake and then a meta-archetypal hero, but the more I learned of the secret societies and how they hated Jesus and Christians, the more I saw why, it is the only thing that can stop them .
>>
>>19309563
I believe it's a story about he the development of moral reasoning. A beast acts without thinking - on instinct - but choice over behavior requires ethics.

It's what makes the story of Socrates and Jesus so compelling to me. They could take Socrates' life, but they could not take his choice. They could kill Jesus, but in the end, he chose to die.

Moral reasoning is the crowning jewel of our species. Choice over behavior is paradoxical, wonderful and beautiful. It allows us to transcend the world of beasts and have a shot at joining the gods.
>>
File: Missing planet - Titus Bode.jpg (673KB, 2197x514px) Image search: [Google]
Missing planet - Titus Bode.jpg
673KB, 2197x514px
>>19310016

Close. The war was between Nibiru and Tiamat.

Sometimes Nibiru was knows as the god Marduk and the other planet was called Maldek.

Tiamat was destroyed and became the Asteroid Belt.

Ra the god of Egypt was Marduk. He set up the Pharaohs to be kings of Egypt.

Menes the First Pharaoh who joined the north and south kingdoms was his half human half Anunnaki son.
>>
>>19310025
i am... a sinner now. like Esau... I will make use of my nature...I will be practic to some end.. Im not sure what i am anymore...
>>
>>19309859
Shut the fuck up, kikeboi.
Fuck. I bet you bruise easily.
>>
>>19309847
I have not once heard Sarpanit referred to as human. From a plethora of sources. She's is attributed to a goddess as far as I know.
Where did you read that ?
>>
File: radicalChristianity.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
radicalChristianity.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
>>19310058
You are lost, but can be saved. Come back to he Father. Remember the Parable of the Prodigal son, we will always welcome you with open arms.
Go to any Christ general on Pol if you need help on it.
>>
>>19310061
nope

youd end up with a chest full of buckshot... or soviet made lead lel
>>
>>19310071

Sumerian versions of the Story.

Surely when you marry a god you become a goddess.

I mean they have the ability to give them that kind of Immortality. They just hold it back from us.
>>
>>19309847
Marduk didn't really rebel either, he was granted his status by Enki and the rest of the surviving Annunaki willfully when he slew Tiamat.
Which I suppose if your a Tiamat supporter could be seen as a rebellion.
Every thing else you said was correct, I just want to know what made you come to think this.
>>
>>19310078
you don't get it

it's too late for my soul to return. i either go forward or...fall into the pit. either way the pit is where i will go.. but maybe i can make things easier for the Tzaddikim meanwhile..Esau killed Nimrod
.. according to the Midrash...
>>
>>19309635
Isn't he called Jehovah or Jahweh? I've read that he prefers to have a name and be called like that.
>>
>>19310108
the tetragrammaton...
>>
>>19310105

Yes your right to say that Marduk didnt rebel. His wedding was planned.

But Enlil went into a fit of rage when the Watchers started to follow his example.

Enki and others sided with Marduk saying that the Watchers should be able to take wives of those that they chose.

But Enlil left angry.

I base this all on the Sumerian versions of the story that I read which are very similar to the book of Enoch.
>>
>>19310094
Interesting, I'll have to go back and read again.
Just read she's purported to be a daughter of Enoch as well.
I thought I'd vaguely read some thing similar from the annunaki bible, so thank you for clearing that up for me.
>>
El Shaddai...Adonai....Hashem... many names indeed...
>>
>>19310125
Ok now i understand your kenning.
Thank you
>>
In regards to them being trapped here or punished, what that means is they are currently sublunary spirits.
I.e. They can be contacted in the astral plane and are bound to it.
Depending on the tradition watchers and even the nephilim have correspondence to plant, mineral and a huge amount of necromantic practice surrounding them.
However as the previous anon posted it was Enlil thatcaused the flood and found his people within the Hebrews.
Weather or not these are demons or simply spirits that defied the god that declared them so is up to indiduals.
Certainly they are of the serpent bloodline and the nephilim were cannibals though.
>>
>>19310265
And in the book of Enoch some of them are even confined to the sitra achra.
>>
>>19309872
>what about the FIRST FEMALE, Lilith
who cares
>>
>>19309456
Lilith?
>>
>>19310895
she's still out in the woods somewhere
>>
>>19309872
I just know that she doesn't care about you
>>
File: Samael_Lilith.jpg (19KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
Samael_Lilith.jpg
19KB, 293x293px
>>19310895

Lilith is the Wife of the Archon we call Samael.

Samael is a name for the Chief Archon the First Ruler.

He is really the first Cuck because he tried to mate Adam with his wife Lilith to create offspring.

Lilith is the first Succubus.

She is like the Sumerian Ninlil. The Wife of Enlil who is the Sumerian Lord / Ruler

The Sumerians called Succubus Lilitu after her.
>>
>>19309872
Is she really female? She was counterpart to Adam, but Eve was created by splitting original Adam. So prototype humans could be androgynous, or sexless, like angels. Their similarity was the source of the conflict, one wanted to dominate the other.
>>
They're the singularity AIs of other civilizations, guys. We weren't the first and the filter is voluntary.
>>
>>19311493
Wait, I posted that in the wrong thread
>>
File: tmp_4003-HA4kHFr1149694333.gif (50KB, 468x648px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4003-HA4kHFr1149694333.gif
50KB, 468x648px
>>19311493
You'd be surprise.
>>
File: 1473119537325.jpg (41KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
1473119537325.jpg
41KB, 500x734px
>>19311490

If you want to know about Lilith I direct you to a Gnostic Grimore called Liber Lilith.

It is a very dark and evil book that has magic of the Archons in it taught by Lilith to Lamech.

Its called a Gnostic Grimore because Lilith tells the Gnostic Creation myth and talks about her Husband the Demiurge.

But the book itself is full of disgusting rituals to evoke the Archons.
>>
>>19309579
Have you considered it's not a copy but different versions of the same story? Like Gilgamesh and Noah? There was a cataclysm 11,000 to 13,000 years ago and the entire Earth was flooded. This world changing event happened everywhere, so of course there will be similar stories, but it doesn't mean one was stolen or copied from another.
>>
>>19311539

Ive read enough to know that it was copied in some places word for word, and I am not going to waste time proving that fact to you.
>>
>>19311512
I would caution anons against listening to this anon.

Anon your trying to say that the father of the serpent bloodline, was Enlil ?
The same Enlil that wanted humanity kept as a slave species. your trying to say that according to this book Enlil was the father of untold hordes of "evil spirits" and condoned the igigi rebellion which gave rise to the nephilim.
ONLY to turn around and cause the flood wiping out all of his and Lilliths creation.
THEN to take up the Hebrews as his chosen people proclaiming himself the only god and having them establish a tradition to repell these Lilliam in a tradition that spanned millennia onwards.
like I could see how ninlil could be confused with Lillith seeing as she gave birth to nergal and has strong underworld connotations.
However many Annunaki had strong underworld connotations and some of them gained and lost them over time.

This has been an area of study of mine for years now and never once have I heard this claim and I'm genuinely interested to hear the "proof" for this claim.
>>
File: 1500044421257.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500044421257.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>Pic related ever since
>>19311512 posted Liber Lilith.
>>19311817
I want him to expound as well, I've never heard this claim either.
>>
>>19311830
Right ? Every single text I have ever read attributed the creation of man and the serpent bloodline to Enki and his sister ninhursag. Who created Cain to be the first king of the serpent blood line.
Enki was the king of the city of Sama thus becoming Samael.
He later or in conjunction joins with Lilith.
Attributing that to Enlil is just historically wrong. Even though one of Cains sons was Lamech.
>>
>>19311817

In the Sumerian Tradition it is Enlil who is described as the Lord of the Garden.

But in the Gnostic versions of the story we call him Yaldabaoth, Samael or Saklas. The Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

In both traditions they are seen as the Lords of the Garden who made man from Clay.

The Sumerian Version says we were made in Clay pots and the Gnostic version says a doll was made of clay that the breath of life was blown into.

In Sumerian En means Lord. The Greek word Archon also means Lord.

When you read the Sumerian and Gnostic stories and compare them to the ones in the bible the similarities are striking.

The Sumerian tradition tells us that Enlil didnt want to create the humans to be a worker or slave race. He wanted to kill one of the Watchers and intimidate them into going back to work. But his brother Enki came up with the idea to make us.

It was a collaboration of the Archons, these Lords in the Garden. Enlil was actually very angry when the watchers started to mate with humans and make offspring. All this is explained in the Sumerian stories and I dont have the room to explain it all here. You should read the lost book of Enki.

Then the Nag Hammadi.
>>
Like a Marcionian Gnostic I see the Lord of the OT as the Demiurge. The Chief Archon who is a False God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcionism

Just as Ancient Alien Theorists see the Anunna gods as being the gods with a little g. But not the God with a big G
>>
>>19311862
For the most part you are correct in this assertion.
En does not mean lord or king, El does.
Such as the ELhoim
Samael.
None of this ever remotely proves your previous point of Enlil mating with lillith to produce the shades and demons.
Enlil was but ONE of the rulers in the garden.
But one of the Archons
Attributing him to the serpent is as you've already stated not true.
since the watcher rebellion and the birth of the Nephilim angered Enlil that's yet further evidence he opposed humanity's enlightenment, i.e. Keeping them slaves in the garden.
And he initiated the flood which allegedly wiped out the serpents blood line.

The book you have posted is not historically accurate my friend.
>>
>>19311898
>En does not mean lord or king

It does in Sumerian Cuneiform

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EN_(cuneiform)

Enki means the Lord of Ki or the Lord of Earth.
>>
>>19311898
>The book you have posted is not historically accurate my friend.

The Lost Book of Enki is the history of the Anunnaki told to his scribe Endubsar.

The Book was found in a Library in Nippur. It was given to Sitchin to translate and he produced his Lost Book of Enki.

The Original is being kept safe now in a private collection to keep it from religious zealots who would want to destroy it.
>>
>>19312089
I'm referring to liber lillith, your are correct about En so I'll give you that.
Not here to debate semantics though.
I'm here to debate the claim the Enlil is the consort of lillith, the Enlil is Samael.
When there is a great deal of evidence to the contrary.
Which has been dodged around to provide me with information I already know of Enlil
>>
>>19312152

In Sumerian Lil means Wind, Breath, Storm or Command.

For what Enlil spoke was Done.

A breath from Enlil was a Command.

He is the Lord of the Command, the Lord of the Storm.

Nin means Lady. So Ninlil is a title for the Lady of the Storm. Enlils Wife.

But the Gnostics knew this Lord of the Garden as Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth. In the text its very clear that Samael is the Husband of Lilith.

Yes there was more then one Lord in the garden. This is corroborated by the bible. They spoke in term of "Us" or "Our" when the Archons were speaking. Like "we were make in "our' image and likeness".

El or Anu was not directly involved in the garden. But his Son Yahweh was.

Yahweh is the Prince and Heir of his father. So he did was his father sent him here to do.

The Demiurge is the Father figure and his Son is Yah. Its so easy to confuse these two in Mythology.
>>
>>19312192
Fantastic thank you. I'll be doing some further reading.
Is liber lillith trying to imply that these demons were created with Enlil consent or is it one of those situations where they create some thing together than split.
I'm not sure why Enlil would desire to lay with "the mother of all demons" then destroy her creation unless he was deceived.

Legitimately wasn't trying to be antagonistic was just very curious
>>
>>19312192
I believe I even read that in the genesis of the grail kings by Lawrence gardener, and totally forgot about it.
>>
>>19312219

I am a Comparative Mythologist so I am looking at the Similarities between these two traditions because I think the connections are important.

There is always something where it does not totally match up and the stories are contrary to each other. But more often then not they are telling the same stories with more details and you get a greater understanding of all the context.

When we look into stories of the Sumerian Lilitu we see that they are Succubus that come from Ninlil.

Succubus is a Gnostic idea we know comes from Lilith.

So a Lilitu is a Sumerian Version of the Gnostic Succubus. Therefore Ninlil is Lilith

These kind of logical jumps really help when your trying to find your way.

Then you need to back it up with the other facts like the fact that Enlil is the Lord of the Garden. The main of the group of Lords. And also Samael is the Chief Archon the First Ruler of the Seven Archons of the Hebdomad.
>>
File: demi.jpg (18KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi.jpg
18KB, 252x493px
What do we know about Samael.

Well he is a Cuck.

The Chief Archon and the First Ruler. IE: The Demiurge.

In the Gnostic Tradition he is Samael or Saklas and he is the one who made made out of clay and blew the breath of the spirit into the doll with the help of the other Archons.

His wife is Lilith.

Sometimes he is described as a man with a Lions head and a serpent body. Or a serpent coiled around the body. The Leontocephaline is a gnostic version of Samael.

The Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

It was he who banished us from the Garden in the Gnostic versions.

He is the Abortion of Sophia, she hid him in this realm of Shadow from the other Aeons.
>>
>>19312240
Once again thank you for your time and patience.
i have been under the apparently erroneous understanding that Cain was birthed by eve and the serpent. Which in this case would have been Yhvh Enlil.
Why would he go against his own wishes like that to give birth (to in my eyes) that which was of a more sinister spiritual form?
>>
>>19312267
I'm also having trouble understanding that if he is attributed to the serpent then this whole trick of eating of the tree of k owledge was perpetrated by him?
>>
>>19312267

The Cain Bloodline is an interesting thing also.

The gnostic version of the story is very similar. It says that a Serpent / Authority came Eve and mated with her.

It seems like it was one of the other serpent archons that did this not Yahweh / Enlil himself. But one of these other lords that were in the Garden.

We call these Archons Authorities sometimes.

You can learn about the Reality of the Rulers or the Hypostasis of the Archons from the Nag Hammadi. This is the name of the text where they talk about the serpent arcons mating with Eve to give birth to Cain.

Abel was killed by Cain and then Seth born to replace him.

Seth was not a child of the Serpent Archons and so there is a whole sect of Sethian Gnostics.

We think that the Children of Seth have a closer connection to Divine Spark.

While the Bloodline of Cain has a closer connection to the Archons / Lords.
>>
>>19312314
>Hypostasis of the Archons

Then the authorities came up to their Adam. And when they saw his female counterpart speaking with him, they became agitated with great agitation; and they became enamored of her. They said to one another, "Come, let us sow our seed in her," and they pursued her. And she laughed at them for their witlessness and their blindness; and in their clutches she became a tree, and left before them her shadowy reflection resembling herself; and they defiled it foully. – And they defiled the stamp of her voice, so that by the form they had modeled, together with their (own) image, they made themselves liable to condemnation.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs
>>
>>19312314
I don't know if you saw the other thread of that person claiming to be of a Saturnian consciousness.
A lot of what you are saying corresponds to his information as well.
He claimed Abel was of an angelic race called the Paa Taal, there fore Seth as well. Or the divine pleroma
And Qayin was of "the old way" that was resentful of Abel and the new way forth coming.
Personally I believe there are obviously differing opinions within the serpentine blood line. Yhvh was deceived and betrayed by other elhoim potentially an even more sinister one than he and lillith as well.
Maybe their desire was to destroy the sephiroth and this ushering forth of the spirit of Sophia through humanity.
>>
>>19312359
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19290334/
There you have the archive link to that thread.
>>
>>19312451
Yeah I've already got them saved on my phone for later study, thank you though. I remember you from that thread azure.
I'm the anon so interested in the qlipolth and Ain, as well as Qayin obviously
>>
>>19309563
>When we ate of it we gained the Ability to Pro-create and we became like the gods
Except God says "be fruitful and multiply" long before Eve eats from the tree.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.