[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 78

File: The Seer.jpg (171KB, 503x838px) Image search: [Google]
The Seer.jpg
171KB, 503x838px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19305744
>>
Read me
>>
Trading:
What do I need to learn from the situation with MD?
>>
Number: 6
My Curse - Killswitch Engage

Will Mazzy notice me one day?
>>
>Christopher
>25
>Male
>Scorpio
>November 20 1991

Things in my life are beginning to changing drastically. Honestly it feels like if I'm not careful then I can end up in spot worse than one I'm currently in. But I also feel that if i play my cards right, i can come out better than before.

What are my options? How do I safely get out of this situation and get better from it? How do I escape the negative people in my life, and finally start my own life?
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and remember to state your gender.
>>
Walter
Male
Picies
2/23/1987

My girlfriend is pregnant. Am I goingto raise her in a rich enough household so she doesn't have to worry about anything? Am I going to have to kill myself working and not spending time with her just to provide?
>>
File: doge.jpg (293KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
293KB, 1600x1067px
>>19309532

Can you tell me bit about my future, mostly about my attempt at becoming a professional musician?

I'm Male
>>
File: 291792-136993-hannibal.jpg (38KB, 547x640px) Image search: [Google]
291792-136993-hannibal.jpg
38KB, 547x640px
>>19309532
Male, 27

What do I need to be focusing on right now?
>>
>>19309544

You need to start planning your future better, I see a full household, could be your own family or others that rely on you. As for becoming a musician if this is the path you so choose it is the wrong path for you, you want to focus on the basics, you are smart enough to be above labour type jobs and will get there if you apply yourself today and go for something that suits your lifestyle you won't have to worry as much about your future finances. You should consider taking more responsibility on as far as furthering your studies is concerned.
>>
File: zodiac.png (31KB, 488x641px) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.png
31KB, 488x641px
>>19309532
male
here's a zodiac if that does anything for you mate
>>
>>19309532
Straight male
Do I have a chance with this blonde gal 'RB', if so what's my best approach?
>>
>>19309548

You need to focus on making a start with loved ones, reconnect with them and show them you have wised up a bit more to life. Then you need to do your best to find a loving partner not swingers who you seem to be most interested in at the moment, sorry if you already have a partner or girlfriend but it should make sense to you in some way or another.
>>
>>19309532
How is my financial situation looking in the next month or so? Female
>>
>>19309569

Your best approach is to be committed show her that you are not just a fly by night sort of guy, she wants devotion and doesn't like the bipolar you, try and show her you want a future by doing things that will be important to her like taking it slowly, offering her time and exclusivity in exchange for faith that it will work.
>>
>>19309532
Female
Will he miss me? WHen will I hear from him next?
>>
>>19309562
oh shit forgot
whilst generic
will i ever have a gf?
>>
>>19309583

It's not going to change, the best you can do is keep on saving and working for what you are trying to achieve, this is by no means a small feat what you are doing, and people are generally impressed by your ability to do it so keep going as you were, you will be fine.
>>
>>19309532
Female. Is there a deeper reason for my fixation with this archetype of a personality, and am I ever going to find it in a partner or are all my desires fruitless?
>>
>>19309589

He is not your type, but you will hear back from him sooner than expected. This will go on for a while but remember you are better suited to someone else, your Mr Right is still out there.
>>
>>19309532
Male

Will they finally appreciate me once I am gone will they regret driving me away?
>>
>>19309560

DAMN, that was accurate, especially

>You should consider taking more responsibility on as far as furthering your studies is concerned.

I've heard that two times already from a reading, but what did you mean with focusing on "the basics"?

But yeah, I am DEEP into the musician stuff, I'll never be able to get out by myself, I won't let go, so that kind of breaks the full household part. I was told about this "household" before, but I doubt I'll make it because I am set in my way even if it means death for me.

Hey, thanks for the reading!
>>
>>19309532
male
how does my future look?
>>
File: Tactisnugg.jpg (756KB, 1506x801px) Image search: [Google]
Tactisnugg.jpg
756KB, 1506x801px
>>19309574
Yeah, my family is broken beyond repair and my parents are irredeemable. Going to have to pass on that one.
>>
>>19309532

Male
Are my expectations regarding payment reasonable?
>>
>>19309597

This fixation is not healthy, personality is so subjective these days that well no one is quite normal and it takes time for the human psyche to fully mature beyond what it currently is, life is development of this, and it takes time to blossom. You might be getting older but that doesn't mean your desires are fruitless, life has a way of synchronising your greatest needs according to its own plan and though it might not seem perfect, little miracles do happen in the way of surprise relationships that come out of the blue and this is not your last, but cherish this one as they are rare.
>>
>>19309532
Male
Is giving up on my goal the best path i can take?
>>
>>19309588
Thank you so much, Hyper.
I will approach her and follow your advices if things go well enough.

Best of luck.
>>
>>19309532

I'd appreciate a reading if you dont mind.

>>19309466
>>
>>19309619
>not my last
God, I hope you're wrong. I don't want to date anymore people after who ever I end up with next. I already feel disgusting enough having been in 5 relationships before, one of them a failed engagement. I feel like I can't truly be happy until I'm with a person who embodies my ideal, and I'll just keep on feeling restless and dissatisfied. But you're probably right in that it isn't healthy. God help me. Thanks for reading me, by the way.
>>
>>19309601

They don't regret you driving away but they will once you leave, best advice and this is coming from the spirit world, they told me you won't and they are never wrong, so just try and make the peace who cares who is the wrong party it would make life easier for you if you did, in saying that you're not wrong in wanting to leave.
>>
>>19309532

hello hyper, can you tell me anything about my future? especially something about me finding a new job. i'm a female
>>
>>19309607

It looks appallingly boring for now, so you're going to have to accept that for now, you know how this game is and why it happens to the best of us. You were built to withstand what is thrown at you, it only makes the future better. In saying that the spell isn't very long and you will have an injection of spunk into your life that will rocket you into a better frame of mind and reinvigorate that boredom into something spectacular.
>>
>>19309612

Yes and no, to deem what you have productively put into something and taken out in the form of profit is not something that is easily quantifiable at this stage of the transaction, the good news is they will eventually come around to see your point of view and there will be very little in the way of argument to this.
>>
>>19309622

No it's not safe to do, just because it may seem difficult to you right now is no reason to pull out. If you are having problems or a lack of success it is because you are winning, other competitors are not finding it as easy as you are so keep on this road and don't quit.
>>
>>19309532
Male
What do I have to do to keep improving my relationship with her?
>>
>>19309701
>>19309707
ello

>>19309562
>>19309592
this anon here can i get a reading?
>>
>>19309466

Ok Christopher you need to just take a trip away, book yourself on an excursion, I'm seeing jungles for you, so what little money you have needs to put aside in a fund to take you out of your stagnant environment and put you in a different scene for a while, up to 2 months in fact. Just do it, look for a camp or retreat that might be religiously themed and go there, make sure someone can take care of what needs doing while you are away. Trust me you will come back a better you.
>>
>>19309532
Hey hyper! Cool to see you around again. Male of course.
What did I miss? I'm leaving something out but I don't know what.
>>
>>19309713

She likes you better adjusted to reality, by this I mean you should try that bit harder when it comes to climbing the ladder of success, you need more money to be a better hit in her eyes, this might involve being more ruthless in how you acquire it, as always as long as you are not hurting anyone then you are doing just fine, so while you have her look at becoming more refined in the way of luxuries that are important to her in the future, like holidays away and gifts of nice things.
>>
>>19309701

Ballin. Thanks Hyper.
>>
>>19309723
That might actually work. Thank you. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19309707
But it seems so far away, im against impossible odds or so i feel like.
tell me if you do follow ups of course, will i get my goal in the the end?
>>
>>19309532
Male, what are her feelings for me?
>>
>>19309532
male
how is my future going to be?
>>
>>19309592

Yes you will have a girlfriend in the future, but you need to do more to find someone, and by this I need you to really reach out and go above and beyond what you know. This might involve getting your own transport so save hard, this can open doors in life to great things. Put away as much money as you can for this. The next thing you need to do to find the right one is, take professional pictures of yourself and look good, you seem to be neglecting this side to yourself, market yourself with a nice little intro that is down to earth about yourself on something like Tinder or whatever you use, keep your words sincere, cut out the BS and just talk straight from the heart, women love men who can do that, act confident when you are talking to her, she will love you for being sincere and a deeply committed person to the game. She has some real blonde hair on her so that is extra lucky, a pretty rare find in this day age.
>>
>>19309532

Female
Will I ever find a boyfriend?
>>
>>19309532
Female
What about my love life?
>>
>>19309743
Thank you and got it, mate.
Related to that tho, will I get the job they've been calling me from?
>>
>>19309532
Female
Will he seek me out?
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
Reading tonight.

Price: a picture of at least one fox doing fox stuff or whatever.

I can guarantee at least three, if you see that I have three replies already then nothing is promised.
>>
File: Unknown-1.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19309802

Hows it going between me and Alisha?
>>
File: ss.jpg (100KB, 960x691px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
100KB, 960x691px
>>19309802

Tell me a bit about my future!

Male
>>
File: fox.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fox.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>19309802
will i have the girl of my dreams lad?
>>
File: fox_kit_rain.jpg (351KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fox_kit_rain.jpg
351KB, 900x600px
>>19309802
How will my future regarding my plans go?
also hi acanthus
>>
>>19309817
male btw if it matters
>>
Trading
>>
I'll brb to finish your readings.
>>
>>19309830
no problem hyper.
>>
I have time for about three tarot reads.

Please accompany your request with an image to help me focus on it, although that image does not need to relate to you or the request at all.

I may do more, but I can't guarantee more than three reads tonight.
>>
Trading, give me your age, a number, and your query.

What the fuck is wrong with my stomach? Will I ever be able to fix it?
>>
>>19309806

>Hows it going between me and Alisha?

A symbol appears, and on each side in the distance are two very faint symbols. Now the symbol is close, and it feels like some sort of eye, almost like a sun's eye. On the right is a yin and a yang. From it stem cloth, a scarf that becomes almost like wings or protective folds. A moth emerges. It becomes complete as a result of something consumed, though I can't tell if this is literal consumption or figurative, I lean toward the latter but one never knows. Seeing a tombstone on it's side, the ground is sideways.

Alisha is going to take you through some life experiences that lead you to become the man that you need to become in order to leave the legacy that you need to lead. That means that things will be sedentary for a while before some major changes start happening. She will introduce you to something very important to your life.
>>
>>19309830
>>19309832
and thank you :)
>>
File: 20170715_172830.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170715_172830.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>19309833
What will her name be?
>>
File: 1498776540331.gif (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498776540331.gif
13KB, 300x200px
>>19309833
Checked.
Am I getting a job within 2 months?
>>
>>19309816

There is a point from which a signal is radiating out. A tree, alone out somewhere. It feels like a summer's afternoon or evening. The kind of summer's eve that kids remember forever but that adults hardly ever manage to catch anymore because they are caught up in adult things. On the left a pair of cards, like Texas Hold'em, on the right a different symbol, feels like a die being rolled. Games of chance. Cards become papers, and a candle burns as lipstick appears on a black screen, feels almost anonymous save for the lip prints.

You're in for an interesting summer. Something says to me August, and I see a scale representing a balance.
>>
>>19309833
Does he miss me? Will he come back for me?
>>
File: 10541.jpg (279KB, 540x808px) Image search: [Google]
10541.jpg
279KB, 540x808px
>>19309833
Will I be able to travel and find hapiness? I feel so miserable.
>>
>>19309842
Tarot doesn't really do specifics of that nature, I'm sorry. It breaks down situations, provides advice, foretells the outcomes of choices and some straightforward questions, but it can't tell you the name of people you haven't met. Do you want to ask a different question maybe?

I can try to help, but I'm limited in the manner and method, you see.
>>
>>19309819

Hallo hallo.

>How will my future regarding my plans go?

First thing to pop up is a calendar, a calendar ready to have the pages flipped. Like, a lot. A hand turns a dial carefully, but quickly, as though practiced at dialing into the signal. Now two hands adjust knobs on what seem to be a like a DJ's work station. A moon obscured by deliberate marking.

You're going to leave a mark. Many people will be very interested in what you do. Then, suddenly, a lot of people. I don't know if it's music or signal related, but that's the imagery I'm getting. Electronic to audio, audio to visual. That's among the other symbols coded into this.
>>
>>19309864
I know a bunch of info about her so far from other readers, where will I meet her and if that's too specific, how do I meet her?
>>
File: zao-fox-village-japan-5.jpg (89KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
zao-fox-village-japan-5.jpg
89KB, 880x587px
>>19309802
Hey! If I go and meet him, what will be the outcome for my life?
>>
File: loki.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
loki.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
>>19309802
hey

what can you tell me about realisation of my ambition and plans for the future
>>
>>19309817

Shit, I skipped you, my bad. Kinda drunk and testing out how cigars make me feel.

>will i have the girl of my dreams lad?

The reality looms over dreams if you will just see it. A grand tapestry, a bit worn, but truly beautiful, hangs over a printing of a painting that pales in comparison. Glossy colors compared to truly well made art.

I know these symbols, I've seen them before. I don't even need to keep scrying. Mate, your dreams PALE in comparison to the one that's out there. Stop chasing dreams and look at what's in front of you.
>>
>>19309802
My life is full of bad luck. When will it change for the better?
>>
>>19309867
Well, all of this is unexpected and at the same not so much.

Thank you, BA.
>>
>>19309249
Trading for this.
>>
>>19309848

The current situation: Nine of Cups (reversed) - A delay in obtaining satisfaction. Thirst or complacency.

The obstacle faced: Princess of Cups - Receptivity to inspiration. Emotional richness and beauty.

The first task to overcome for your goal: The Queen of Staves - The application of intelligence towards business.

The second task to overcome for your goal: The Ace of Cups - Receptivity to new inspiration. Beginning of new and important relationships.

Opportunity will certainly arrive, but you must be both open what it can mean for you emotionally and shrewd about what it means for you in a business sense. It doesn't seem likely that you'll lose the opportunity in it's entirety, but it feels as though it will become more of a weight on you, either financially or emotionally if you rush into it without proper considering the balance of where it leaves you. Be wary of what the opportunity brings and negotiate properly!
>>
File: Fox Backround.jpg (410KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fox Backround.jpg
410KB, 1366x768px
>>19309802
What can you tell me about my future? Do I ever find love?

You can use my picture as a wallpaper
>>
>>19309905
Thank you so much.

I will try to be wary and patient, albeit I can't really wait for a long time. I got what you're trying to say and I will follow your advice.
>>
File: technically kiefer sutherland.jpg (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
technically kiefer sutherland.jpg
143KB, 800x1000px
Brb. Going to smoke a cigar. Might be a minute. Might check in the morning if you're curious.
>>
help. I have the feeling that my family and mostly my father are either intentionally or subconciously trying to break me mentally and destroy my will. Is there somewhere or someone I can go to to save my life?
>>
>>19309853
Technically two questions, so I'll do a generic relationship read.

X-Fortune (reversed) - Disappointment, pessimism, loss

Nine of Staves - A need to pause and regroup. Reconsideration of plans.

Two of Staves - Potential partnership. New directions and ideas that energize people.

Ten of Swords - Wisdom gained after great struggle. The end of a difficult situation.

I don't believe he'll come back, but I don't believe that you should be upset about that. It looks like after some reconsideration you will find plenty of reasons to pick yourself up and move on. Perhaps even more energized and mobilized than before. You can scoff at me if you'd like, but time will help. A reevaluation of what you really want will help more.

>>19309943
Just make sure that you're being fair to yourself and not just taking it exactly the way it was offered solely because it was offered and you should be fine.
>>
>>19309947
Yes; it's called a psychiatrist
>>
>>19309833
if you feel like doing an extra
>>19309947
>>
File: 1500209910989m.jpg (184KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500209910989m.jpg
184KB, 1024x700px
>>19309833
Will me and her end up together with time or am I just putting myself out there for no reason?
>>
File: goal 1.jpg (940KB, 1082x1536px) Image search: [Google]
goal 1.jpg
940KB, 1082x1536px
>>19309833
will i make it?
this image absolutely relates
>>
>>19309959
forgot pic
>>
did hyper leave?
>>
>>19309967
can I look like this without lifting weights but only bodyweight?
>>
>>19309977
maybe having great tier genetics and being really lean like 8%bf.
>>
>>19309834

Still there? Health readings are tricky but i can give it a shot if you want.
>>
>>19309967
this anon here
if you are here laddy i would appreciate a reading
>>
>>19309977

Lol no. If you have good genetics and do heavy workd like a construction guy or lumberjack then maybe but i doubt its possible with only diet.
>>
File: 4qHIiBk.jpg (817KB, 1320x2040px) Image search: [Google]
4qHIiBk.jpg
817KB, 1320x2040px
Walter
Male
Picies
2/23/1987

My girlfriend is pregnant. Am I goingto raise her in a rich enough household so she doesn't have to worry about anything? Am I going to have to kill myself working and not spending time with her just to provide?
>>
>>19309854
>>19309854

Present: XIII Transformation (reversed) - Fear of change. Resisting needed transformation.

Desires: Queen of Swords (reversed) - Honest loss. To be told the truth, even if it hurts.

Helpful matters: Six of Cups - Childhood memories. Harmonious home. Longing for innocence.

Challenges: Princess of Cups - Overindulgence in fantasies and imagination rather than reality.

Outcome: Six of Staves - Acknowledgement. Honor. Tribute to success and courage.

Will you? I don't know. You can. You need to look at the world around you and come to terms with what it is, rather than what you wish it could be, or would have been. It sucks, and it's awful and it hurts, but it's what we have. Only once you have come to terms with what is, and what was, will you be able to be happy as you move forward. Travel can help, but what is making you miserable will follow you unless you confront it, and soon.
>>
>>19309869

I went for How, as that's something we're a lot more likely to get specifics on. Even then, it will likely come out as advice.

King of Cups (reversed) - Quit dreaming and start working. Nothing is achieved without expressing your desires honestly.

XVIII The Moon (reversed) - Discomfort with your own intuition. Lacking the support of women who truly care.

Three of Swords (reversed)- Grief for grief's own sake. The slow easing of sorrow.

VII Movement - A transition to the next phase of life. Don't feel impatient, the transition should still happen smoothly.

I, uh, did say it would probably still come out as advice. The cards aren't pointing to info on a mystical "her", but rather on how you might find yourself in a happy relationship, which is apparently to quit hunting an ideal, and start putting yourself out there. Even if everything the other readers said is true, if you sequester yourself until she arrives, neither of you will be happy. You can't hold her as a magical ideal, and I'm pretty sure you know this. It won't just kill any potential relationship with her, but it damages your relationships, even platonic ones, with other women.
>>
>>19309947
>>19309959
>>19309971

I am ethically obligated to not draw and to tell you to seek help from any and all friends and relatives that you even remotely think may be willing. Start with the ones you think most likely, and work your way down. Once out, seek professional help, even if you don't think you need it, if only to have someone who is legally obligated to keep silent about what you talk about while the two of you work through how you feel about what happened while you come to terms with it, and get better. You need somebody in a position where they are forced to be someone you can trust.

I've been there. I know many others who have been there.

It gets better. It may not be easy. But it's worth it. You're worth it. Trust me on this.
>>
Any readers around?
>>
>>19310171
No. They're all flat.
>>
>>19310176

You're stealing my kinds of jokes, damnit.
>>
I've done all that I have time for tonight. To those that I did not get to, I'm sorry. I will try to be back again this week to do some more reads. I hope it helped.
>>
File: potato2.png (14KB, 128x122px) Image search: [Google]
potato2.png
14KB, 128x122px
>>19310185
Then I've stolen a shitty joke.
>>
File: Potato.png (35KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
35KB, 375x360px
>>19310200

I know you want to be me, but you're just not good enough. Sorry boy :3
>>
>>19310154
well now, the biggest question is...

do I have any friends?
>>
File: bF6Cp.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bF6Cp.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>19310200

P.S. plz stop enticing the db by making posts that seem like I want him back. You need to stop. Impersonation is a crime you know.
>>
File: occultist.png (1MB, 1056x899px) Image search: [Google]
occultist.png
1MB, 1056x899px
I'm in need of a reading.

It's been a while but at the discretion of a fellow reader I've taken some time off, after offering my service to a friend today I felt The Voices embrace my return.

I apologize for my absence.
>>
File: 1487773870763.jpg (26KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1487773870763.jpg
26KB, 230x230px
>>19310241
>>
File: 1499812506647.png (292KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499812506647.png
292KB, 400x500px
>>19310236
Will read for you, interested in a trade if you're willing, but if not that's fine too. Just need your question.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1428773780926.png (162KB, 428x550px) Image search: [Google]
1428773780926.png
162KB, 428x550px
>>19310249
query?
>>
>>19310243
What do you think I'm even trying? All I did was a joke, kiddo. Whatever. Enough with your meta.
>>
>>19310259
What sort of emotions is he dealing with, if any at all, and how long will he be able to stay away from me?
>>
Trading
>>
cartomancy
Give me a nickname and some random info(zodiacs,signs,spirit animals)
and your question
>>
>>19310245
I can do a trade, my station is already set for another reading.

I require:
>Age
>Sex
>Sign
>Eye color, the more detail the better
>query

My query is this; In my most recent area of troubles, is it time to move on and begin anew, or is the past worth the effort? In the end, which is most reliable?
>>
>>19310269
J
Im Sagitarrius

Im gonna ask Elizabeth out to coffee is this a good idea or a waste of time?
>>
>>19310269
>Jerry
>Cancer
>Is it over with M?
>>
>>19309589
>>19309798
>>19309853
just move on already
>>
>>19310267

query?
>>
>>19310232
>plz stop enticing the db
>by making posts that seem like I want him back
Want to share the backstory? I mean you just seemed to jump down someone's throat over a shitty joke that they stole from you...
>>
File: 1410454812113.jpg (102KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1410454812113.jpg
102KB, 1024x662px
>>19310262
Tiredness and lack of enjoyment in things. Like a sense of personal exhaustion and lack of motivation. Anhedonia, more or less, not really depression or anything, but more a sense of exhaustion, like he needs a rest or a break from things at the moment. He'll manage to come back to a better state of mind and be more apt to come in contact with you again. I give it a few days at best to 2 weeks at the worst. It's best to just let it pass, you can try to keep in touch or contact him in the meantime, but do so with caution, sometimes people need a little time to sulk and get over their own things. Reach out if it seems like he could use it but use it sparingly.
>>
File: fire and water lion.jpg (15KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
fire and water lion.jpg
15KB, 192x263px
>>19310269
JC
Leo - fire and water

Should I continue to focus on my professional career or begin to invest more time on my social and interpersonal relations more ?
>>
>>19310287
This one
>>19310280
>>
>>19310277
Yes be patient i guess
she might not be for you tho maybe something synchronistic will happen
>>
>>19310295
Thanks. Query?
>>
>>19310280
yeah probably(like if your asking me)
>>
>>19310269
Joseph
Gemini

Broken up with recently can I ask what I may exect for the year as far as love goes.
>>
File: 1497053432767.jpg (99KB, 705x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497053432767.jpg
99KB, 705x960px
>>19310270
>Moving on
A harder start and a more challenging severance from the past, it's doable but expect the temptation to be drawn back to the old when the going seems slow at first or hits a few hardships. But a progression and steady set of results once you overcome that rocky start a slow acceleration, but a high top speed once you get the ball rolling.

>past
A period of ups and downs, Things will be comforting and challenging back and forth. Good things will appear to come in bursts and disappear just as quickly. A more sporadic and less stable high risk high reward type of outlook on things rather than a more continuous one. Stop and go traffic with high speeds and screeching halts.

>23
>Male
>Taurus/Dog
>Hazel with prominent dark limbal rings, ranges from dark brown to light brown depending on the lighting.

Very similar to your question coincidentally, better to move ahead to new possibilities or should I try to bring along a specific person with me into the new course I'm going on in life?
>>
>>19310269
spiro
hound
taurus
will my niece be a healthy and normal birth
>>
File: rainbow spiral vortex.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow spiral vortex.gif
812KB, 800x600px
Okay Anons...

My Chakra Guide has been written, rewritten, deleted, written again.

I'm a bit stuck on it as there's just so much information to go into once you get into 'Interchakric Associations' and 'Intrachakric Associations'. I might just omit those and talk about them in a general sense.

Do you guys want to see what I have done so far to add to the OP?
>>
File: 1408595286387.jpg (224KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1408595286387.jpg
224KB, 1000x722px
>>19310305
If you do love reads, I'm curious about the potential for a relationship with a gal I'm pretty sweet on.
>>
>>19310354
Sure. Be back with your read.
>>
>>19310296

You could meet someone in your career
>>
>>19310351
I'd be interested to see what it's about, don't know much about chakras so it's be a fun read. Post plz.
>>
>>19310269
>Nathan
>virgo
>will i ever rekindle our relationship with J?
>>
>>19310337
They say you will probably meet some one shy and aloof(spooky)
Who will change you and end in contentment
>>
>>19310354
Knight of Cups, Nine of Cups, Five of Swords, Death, Hermit

Okay. So it's pretty obvious that you're sweet on this girl. Approaching her and pursuing a relationship with her would actually be successful. There is almost immediate emotional investment. However, there is something off within the relationship. A solid foundation is negelected, and while emotions are invested, there isn't real mental investment in the relationship. She isn't leaving room for you both to grow and she may abuse the fact that you're so in to her and willing to give so much to the relationship. It won't be a long-term relationship, and it will be really difficult to move on, but there is actually a lot for you to learn from this interaction. This girl surprisingly brings a lot to your life in her absence and in the heartache she leaves you with. If you're brave, I suggest going after her. Learning a hard, but good, lesson.
>>
>>19310347
Financial challenges but i dont believe them :/
she should be fine
>>
Trading.
Did I fuck up the spell or am I just being impatient?
>>
>>19310390
you dont want to :/
>>
>>19310395
Thank you, feels like I'm closer to meeting my Mr Darcy.
>>
>>19310377
Was that cartomancy or just common sense/intuition??

Just wondering I respect the answer either way. That's probably the best path I could take.
>>
>>19310404

the emperor, king of cups, 3 of cups. you're being too impatient and you have to chill out a lil
>>
I keep forgetting to put crow in on the app but its me guys
>>19310408
That was cartomancy and advice that happened to align
>>
>>19310347
Like that sounds concerning so imma genuinely pray for you
>>
>>19310410
Thanks anon, for some reason I've been feeling the opposite effect.

What's your query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19310422

what's my love life look like for the rest of the year? will i meet a new guy?
>>
File: 1445925131002.png (53KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1445925131002.png
53KB, 173x180px
>>19310397
Thanks for the read, pretty accurate as far as I can tell. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes the best medications are a little bitter. Appreciate the honesty and detail there.Will probably give it a shot without expecting too much to come out of it and see what there is to learn from it.
>>
>>19310269
R
I'm a Taurus.
Will I ever get over my social anxiety?
>>
Who will do me
Capricorn '97

Ive been through so much in the past few years
All i can feel is a desire to build and genuinely happy when i talk to my bestfriend(she is a girl but shes 3 years younger and i doubt it'd work regardless)

I dont feel like i could invent anything worth inventing and i started backsliding(im here i talked to my ex)

Just let me know anything
>>
>>19310426
question?
>>
File: autism.png (149KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
149KB, 500x522px
>>19310382
First time using pastebin, I like to imagine I did this right.

https://pastebin.com/sx97GCvS
>>
>>19310269
Am
Pisces
Love life reading , I'm pretty confused on what to do
>>
>>19310447
just stop fapping and actually think about it(also the cards say theres a girl)
>>
>>19310434
Best of luck, anon. Good read in return.
>>
>>19310452
Will I find love soon
>>
File: Divtan.jpg (567KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Divtan.jpg
567KB, 2881x2024px
>>19310458
That's what I got so far with my Chakra Guide, it's a WIP, but any feedback is appreciated on if it's just too ridiculous and out there to be useful or worthwhile.
>>
>>19310459
Tears and confusion(the male is not at fault)
>>
>>19310404
Yes/no indicated the spell was minimally successful, that it had some success, but not to your expectations.

To get a better reading, I drew this spread:
Queen of Pentacles rev, Ace of Swords, 7 of Pentacles, Queen of Swords, Strength rev

Did you brute force this? This spread shows that you seem to have had the right idea or right intention, but the process you chose takes a long time, and there is some indication of poor foundation. I pulled some yes/no and found that the ritual was not researched properly.

I pulled for what kind of success you got from this:
Knight of Cups, The Empress, 2 of Cups rev, 3 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands

So, it does actually work, assuming this is what it looks like, being a love-related work, though it kind of feels somewhat platonic for some reason, despite the cards. If it's not anything like this, it's a really weird spread. At any rate, it will work in the sense that it will open up a future opportunity, but it will require additional effort on your part. Based on this spread, it looks like you actually did this all wrong, but something will eventually feel sorry for you and throw you a bone. It looks like cooperation might be necessary, and you'll probably do whatever out of desperation by the time the offer comes around.

Let me know if this seems right so I can give you a query. If it's off, I apologize and retire for the night.
>>
>>19310429
A hiker sees a big mountain in front of him. Everest type of mountain. All is snow around him. He's dressed in bright red and blue. Climbing up he finds very well preserved corpses of previous people who tried to get to the top. Funny enough they are wearing similar clothes and look like him. Reaching upon the top he notices the mountain isn't as big as it seemed from the bottom. As he goes down the scenery also changes. The snow now open the space for this green and fertile area of a dense forest. He finds no other people but meets nature on his way back to civilization.

I'd say you'll have some hard time finding love this year. You have all the will to get through but all you face are situations to overcome yourself and your limitations. You want to get out but nobody is coming for you so you must do the effort by yourself and face some bad parts and change. Unfortunately I didn't see the hiker finding anyone during his journey except for himself.

I hope this helps. Wish you all the best.
>>
>>19310504

>I'd say you'll have some hard time finding love this year

it'll be like every other year, then. i don't know i expected anything different. i've changed but actually meeting people is difficult for me right now. thank you
>>
>>19309380
Not with that mindset
>>
>>19310497
I thought tarot was not good for yes/no. Have you sealed the gap? Want to trade?
>>
File: IMG_20170717_142640_940.jpg (74KB, 387x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_142640_940.jpg
74KB, 387x387px
>>19310451
>i have to go soon
>>
>>19310513
I developed my own method. I test it on myself before reading for others. What's your query?
>>
>>19310497
Yes I did brute force the spell to get rid of a love spell that was cast on me. It felt ok for the day but later on I had the impression it backfired and the "feelings" came back in waves.

What's your query?

>>19310511
Seems like you're still isolating and being too hard on yourself. I hope things improve for you socially soon so you can get down of the mountain.
>>
File: 1424722200602.jpg (166KB, 650x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1424722200602.jpg
166KB, 650x1176px
>>19310458
That's some real interesting yet complex stuff going on there. What kinda research and learning did you have to do to compile all of that? genuinely impressed by the sheer volume and density of the material you have there.

>>19310471
It's gonna be a while if things remain as they are. It seems like you're somehow not really getting out there or gaining the notoriety you're hoping for. Seems like there's really not much that stands out, or that you're having a hard time in leaving a lasting impression. The type of person who's nice and generally well liked, but people are a bit hard pressed to describe your interests or even what you're personality is like. Basically you're recognizable and out there but for most people and romantic potentials you're more of a supporting cast or background character in this show. Try to get an episode out there that gives people a reason to remember who you are and what you're about, you'll be more likely to make some fans that way and have more appeal in the romantic market.
>>
>>19310532
Do me? :/
>>19310451
>>
>>19310532
Will E contact me in the next week or two and want to start anew with me?
>>
>>19310553
How interesting, it's rare to see these actually work.

>your query?
Has the spirit already gotten to work, or do I still need to feed it?

>>19310578
>Will E contact me in the next week or two
6P rev/High Priestess- No
>want to start anew with me?
8S rev/Judgement- No

What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19310511
>i've changed
>i don't know i expected anything different
Are you sure you've changed? If so, is it for the better?
>>
>>19310602
I dont get what changed the readings used to be positive.. Love related.
>>
>>19310618
Wait, what are your genders?
>>
>>19310625
I am woman. E's a guy.
>>
File: investigate1.png (41KB, 156x240px) Image search: [Google]
investigate1.png
41KB, 156x240px
>>19310342
My apologies on the wait, I have been meditating on your reading.

From The Stone of The Wise Man:
" from the other side came the answer,
throughout our life a fairy of love guides our steps from heaven above.
She could hear the words,
There's pettiness here, far and wide; Everything has its wrong side.
But then she heard,
So much good is done here that never reaches man's ear.
And if sometimes the mocking words sounded to her,
Make fun of everything laugh in jest, laugh along with the rest
a stronger voice came from the Blind Girl's heart,
Trust in God and thyself; pray then His will be done forever; amen."

In the story of of The Stone of The Wise Man the wisest man to ever live bore 5 children whom all have spectacular gifts, they are the pinnacles of the 5 senses. Each of these children attempt to find the 'Stone of The Wise Man' a jewel so perfect and forged from the goodness, truth, and beauty under the pressure of hardship that it was purer than the water of a diamond, and held value to God himself. Each child going off to find it was tricke, either victim of the Devil stopping them or succumbing to the evils of the world. The Wise man's fifth child, his blind daughter, went to unite her lost brothers, and find the stone. Her specialty was she had sensibility, and by virtue of this it was like her heart had ears and her fingertips had eyes. In the end she was accosted by both the evil and the good of the world, but she stood strong and despite the trickery of the Devil was able to reunite her family and find the Stone of The Wise Man.

What does that mean for you? It means that you must embrace the good and the bad, so long as you hold trust in the world and yourself everything will work out for you. You might be tempted to cut ties with this person but the unity is an angle to the new life that should be embraced.
>>
Am i too far gone?
>>
>>19310638
Oh, that explains it. I repulled. It says he will likely reach out, but it won't be to start over, nor will that be at the forefront of his mind or just won't want to. However, he will be open to the idea.

Egh, you don't have to read for me if you don't want. If you do, read whatever, my love situation is kind of hilarious.
>>
>>19310602
I have to keep pushing, thanks.

Someone with a low voice coughs "Antoine is very pleased" a fat man says. He's bald, a bit grey in color and wears some white toga like those Greek philosophers but I have the impression he's a bit slow, one of those who has a slow digestion. No offence to fat people but he gives me that lazy glutton vibe. He's well fed at the moment but not ready yet to get work done. He'll come around after he's "finished" and the results are likely to be impressive yet for a second task more he'll require.
>>
Who is reading? Sorry I cannot trade, just would like a love reading.... :)
>>
>>19310342
I'd also like to offer my thanks for your reading, I know now what do choose and will heed your warning about slipping back, though if the offer seems right I will most likely strike at that which reminds me of my past. You're analogies were more than enough to hint your sight into my trouble and It bolstered my trust of your reading. It was most appreciated
>>
>>19310663
>He's bald, a bit grey in color and wears some white toga like those Greek philosophers
>He's well fed at the moment
Umm...no. Try again?
>>
File: 1418714731793.png (643KB, 947x700px) Image search: [Google]
1418714731793.png
643KB, 947x700px
>>19310639
Thanks for that read, quite a lot to take in and will think it over. Solid advice and pretty significant stuff there. Appreciate the depth and insight you've offered there. That's gonna stick with me for a bit, might even give that book a read sometime sounds pretty interesting.

>>19310667
You're quite an excellent reader overall, really have a lot of respect for readers like you, it's an art it really is. Glad I could be up to standards in return. Best of luck to you as well in your endavours. Best of luck to you and may your decision turn out in your favour.
>>
>>19310555
>Research
It's mostly subjective experience from my time back in 2014 and 2015.

Also https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf is an interesting read on the physiological effect of kundalini rising, it also describes the aptly named 'kundalini-psychosis', aka 'blissful all the time because your brain's pleasure center is being self activated'

Other research included basic internet searches and a few excursions into some texts like Hands of Light. The Bible talks about this stuff in heavy metaphor leaving it up to very superficial interpretation, especially in Revelations.

>Learning
Law of One. All Law of One, learned everything because of my exposure to, original skepticism towards, and scientific attempts at discerning via hypothesis if following what was given in the Ra Material would produce effects.
Hint: It Did.

After that I sort of lost my mind and moved away from science for a more faithful approach, and that's when shit got fucking hard as fuck to explain.

I've spent pretty much since I was like 13 researching this stuff, I'm 25 now and I have to say.

My journey in discovering 'The Truth' (of everything) has been enlightening to say the least, destructive if I'm being honest, and in some ways the most painful and the most pleasurable pursuit I've ever upheld.

Honestly, from someone who lives this stuff... It's all, legitimately crazy. Like you wouldn't believe it were you not willing to or openminded to a dangerous degree of gullibility.

If I saw this stuff when I was 10 and all about scientific method, I probably would've looked at it the way I looked at religion back then.

A bunch of woo-woo out there nonsense.

How the years can change a person...
>>
I will trade then sleep
>>
File: mib.jpg (202KB, 817x978px) Image search: [Google]
mib.jpg
202KB, 817x978px
>>19310690
What's the burning question on your mind m8?
>>
>>19310670
Hmmm strange because I keep seeing this fat guy in an empty parlatorium just feasting but not acting. He makes me think of Dyonisus.
>>
>>19310698
ive gone back into the same state of decay twice and i cant possibly do it again

Can i be loved can i be good or do i fail this last time
>>
>>19310662
Thank you. I wont be surprised if we fight.

You/them/Together: the moon, nine of cups, the lovers
Obstacle/advice: ace of swords, nine of wands
Outcome: the sun

Despite it being a hilarious situation these are some really good cards to get in a relationship reading. You two have a special bond together and really love eachother but there's a lot of communication issues. Someone is not acting according to how they truly feel most of the time because they have issues expressing it but these communication issues can be worked on and fixed. If you decide to tough it out it will he a harmonious and fun relationship for you both and the communication issues will subside.
>>
File: 1499969943509.jpg (113KB, 731x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499969943509.jpg
113KB, 731x600px
>>19310686
I getcha, sounds a lot like how I ended up here. Never really gave it much thought earlier and kinda of dismissed a lot of this divination or /x/ stuff, but figured I'd give it a fair shot and see what it's about, right to a fair trial and all that, and was genuinely impressed with it so stuck around and kept seeing what it was capable of. Still not entirely sure how I feel about all of it, but some experiences definitely seem to confirm there might be more to it that I had initially thought.

tldr; I feel ya man, shit's interesting but sometimes hard to explain without the experience related nature of being able to show what it's something worth being involved in.
>>
>>19310704
Nope

>>19310709
Lol, let's hope. Thanks.
>>
>>19310698
To slow im going to bed
>>
>>19310737
Okay sorry
>>
hey everypony! wanna twade? :3c
>>
File: Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg (132KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg
132KB, 356x408px
>>19310716
My problem is that it's all based on a sequence of 'coincidences' that the faithful call synchronicity and the skeptical calls, well, coincidence.

Coincidence can equal up to nothing, just pure chance.
But when there's a sequence of them in rapid succession, it makes one sort of step away from them self and go 'why?'

That question is the most important question to ask everything. You know when a kiddo goes 'WHY?' to everything to the point you just roll your eyes? That's actually really important to questioning, well, everything. Such a simple word that can manifest some insane stuff.

I asked what if a lot as a kid when I got yelled at for asking why a lot, and that was valid too but when I finally begin asking why again around age 20, I never imagined I would get such a quick answer. One odd link on a facebook page post in a comment calling the person uninformed lead me to this thing called the Hidden Hand Dialogue, which lead me to the Ra Material.

From there all my questions, literally all of them, all the why's, were answered.

It took just making a small leap of faith in exercising the information provided to realize there was something truly and really more than just what I know of as physical reality.

Sure, I got diagnosed high functioning autistic soon after, and it sort of shook everything up for me realizing I might just be brain damaged and gullible to a fault...

Sigh... But there's something here. Even if it's just hope and faith and not really real, it's real enough for me. Maybe I believe in an illusion and delusions, fallen victim to the smoke and mirrors, and actually believe the magicians aren't just master tricksters and illusionists.

But when you have a moment in meditation where you feel a presence you can only sum up to be 'God', whether it be your own soul or something more. It just flips this switch in your brain that says I have to believe, this is irrefutable personal proof. And...I can't share it.
>>
File: 1500267968443.jpg (912KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1500267968443.jpg
912KB, 1920x1400px
>>19310707
Third time's the charm, well it will be if you give it the power to be so. A man smokes like a chimney, like cigars, pipes, and pack after pack of ciggys. A series of people tell him that it'll be his downfall, he jokes "quitting isn't hard I've done it thousands of times before" alluding to when he crushes one out he's done smoking that one, and thus "quit" One day he's at the store buying another carton and realizes he left his lighter at home, he asks the clerk for a lighter, doesn't matter which, any will do. The cashier grabs whichever off the display and completes the transaction. He steps outside the store opens a box, and goes to light up one, upon seeing the lighter he stops for a moment gets a bit choked up and decides maybe he'll wait on this one. The lighter was a simple zodiac sign lighter with some campy design on it, but apparently it hit too close to home for this dude for whatever reason. If you ask me it seemed to be reminder of someone he knows or possibly used to know. Gave me the feeling that whoever this person was or is, he wouldn't want them to see him like this. Maybe he'll keep that lighter in his pocket and it'll have the same effect, who knows? If so it seems like he was able to use his own faults for the better or to do what seemed like it was difficult or impossible earlier.

tldr; it's very much doable. Might be a good idea to work on an association of sorts or find some method of reminding yourself of the ideals behind your actions. Give yourself a charm or daily reminder as to why you do what you do. A symbol of conviction with personal meaning too close to you to just write off or deny when you have to face it. Change is a matter of will and effort. You can do it m8, but I can't promise it'll be easy or likeable all the time
>>
>>19310749
i don't know what the fuck possessed me and caused me to send this monstrosity of a post but i actually am looking to trade if any takers are lurking in the vicinity.
>>
>>19310749
>everypony
You lurk on Dan's chat, huh?
>>
>>19310759
naw, i've been saying it to fuck with my friends for years. anyone else using it ironically is cool in my book though, it's so fucking funny.
>>
File: 1460104595578.png (514KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
1460104595578.png
514KB, 701x701px
>>19310756
I'll bite, what's your question?
>>
>>19310772
Ohh, whenever you say everybody everybody on Dan's chat it filters it to everypony in different individual colors by letter

Just like when you say t.bh without the dot between the t and bh which filters it to desu
>>
>>19310755
Im still up and i can read cards but nothing that elaborate...whats your query
>>
File: 22 The Spiritual Fool.png (78KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
22 The Spiritual Fool.png
78KB, 300x578px
>>19310756
OH OH OH
I HAVE THE ANSWER
I KNOW THIS ONE

YOU DID IT

BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO!

Amirite? DoIGettaPrize?

>>19310754
Continuing what I was saying.

I can't share my personal experiences, so it's really hard to connect to others on these matters. It's all almost perfectly subjective and personal and yet paradoxically belongs to us all.

So, I like to think of myself as a sort of...Archetypical Fool, attempting to make sense of stuff I'm blind from seeing.

It's not a science, it's a system of belief. And sadly, no matter how hard I try to merger the two, the closest I have ever come to realizing that was reading that declassified CIA document.

The Body is a creature of the Mind. The psychological functions derive the physical responses. The emotions stimulate neurotransmitter releases, not the other way around.

We're complex machines with a simple function. Trying to Love with all of these reasons not to holding us down (below green ray activation).

But for real, it's somewhat cripplingly depressing knowing I can never share the experiences I had back in 2014. And somewhat an ease on my mind that the experiences I had back in 2015 can't be shared in the same way.

Heaven and Hell exist on Earth, so watch out where you tread. You never know if you're walking into paradise or another level of psychologically rekt.
>>
File: 1452505858974.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
1452505858974.png
114KB, 472x415px
>>19310754
>Coincidence can equal up to nothing, just pure chance.
>But when there's a sequence of them in rapid succession, it makes one sort of step away from them self and go 'why?'

This.
It gets to a point where it seems testable and repeatable to a degree but the results seem to give it credence. Sometimes the methods or idea of how it really even works is inexplicable. But in a strange way does it really matter if it's still able to be accessed and the results seem pertinent and useful?

Just gets to a point where people just seem to know things they can't explain how they knew it or detail something that they couldn't really have known otherwise. Just a form of experiential or circumstantial evidence that suggests something more to it all.

>>19310798
s'cool man, don't really have anything i need to ask about that badly, get some sleep.
>>
>>19310810
Fight me helen
>>
File: 1423929930386.jpg (1MB, 2569x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1423929930386.jpg
1MB, 2569x1928px
>>19310792
>tfw the "candyass roodypoo" filters will never make a comeback
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19310810
The X Files has some legitimately good episodes on things like how the energies of Astrology permeate each 'day' and affect us all.

As well as good examples of how subjective experiences can belie objective causes.

My problem is trying to compensate for a...Excuse the DnD term, but 'Unique Modifier'.

Every creation, every occurrence, everything with another similar to it (such as a human) has a uniqueness to it. Sea Shells have this in their golden spiral shape curving off vector at a point, the galaxy has this in it's unique differences in the curves of it's arms. Bugs have this. Water molecules have this.

But the best example: Snowflakes. Every, Single, Instance, of ANYTHING, has Uniqueness to it.

How do you scientifically compensate for this uniqueness when testing and retesting a hypothesis on occurrences that are all wholly unique to an individual? You can reproduce it but no one else can, not unless they happen to come to a similar 'belief' as you.

Because, oddly enough, belief sort of shapes our reality. If you believe you'll fail, you'll probably fail, but there's always that true real and actual 'randomness' and 'chance'.

Which is something else you need to compensate for when trying to reproduce such results of a metaphysical nature.

I have an entire journal of insane scribbles of me attempting to document the synchronicities, phosphenes, and intuitive moments of experience I had.

All I got out of it was I need to smoke some weed and chill the fuck out about trying to prove and share this stuff with the rest of the world.

Probably, sadly, because the world...Just isn't ready for it yet.
>>
File: 1460130978957.jpg (704KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1460130978957.jpg
704KB, 1800x1200px
>>19310820
yeah, played a good series of games that talked about timeline theory and whatnot that fucked me up hardcore with that kind of stuff.

Morphogentic fields, constants, variables, and individuals within that. A lot of questions about philosophical concepts of identity, time, and consciousness. The one part I think that the uniqueness principle you talk about that always got me wondering is, what defines something as what it is? That sounds odd, but we tend to give essential natures to things and even as they change there is a constant to it. Not gonna oversell it or have a dumb off topic rant, but basically the Theseus' ship issue. I think it's pertinent to reads where if someone changes they can avert an outcome, makes you wonder if by changing it'sa different person altogether or a different timeline, what constants are there to be found and all that metaphysical nonsense that's fun to chat but hardly has much pragmatic purpose.
>>
>>19310773
hey, are you still here? i want to know if i should talk to S again, and if i do, what will come of it? a friendship, acquaintanceship or will things start to escalate into romance territory again?

your query?
>>
Any readers on that are currently reading?
>>
File: Trippy synchronicity.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trippy synchronicity.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19310820
I like to put it this way.

The Law of One states All Is One.

This means we can draw parallels and make connections that somehow persist and showcase or describe a type of 'belonging to' or 'unity'.

My favorite example is the Golden Spirals predominant presence across the entire cosmos from macro sizes to micro sizes, galaxies to bacteria. That's, at least to me, indication of an underlying intelligence in the designs of the universe. We are even programmed neurally to find golden ratios 'attractive', mainly in anatomy and aesthetics.

What gets me is how we're all one in the same, but unique. You are me and I am you, as far as our souls are concerned, but we as humans don't know, we've forgotten. So, we keep on walking, we carry that weight of unconscious knowing without our conscious awareness.

Or as one of Cowboy Bebop's bumpers went, 'You're gonna carry that weight, Cowboy'

>if by changing it'sa different person altogether

I actually kind of have a sort of answer to this from my own personal experience.

Yes and No. As the person changes their perspectives, they technically alter the reality they live in, but only for themselves. No one else is effected albeit prolonged exposure to such a person will sort of 'pull you in' as well due to the effect of energetic radiation. Having to do with the...Well, when kundalini is in green ray and above, you begin radiating light from your physical body (bioluminescence) and your energetic body, it mostly bounces off others who aren't near the same rate of kundalini rising, but prolonged exposure 'rubs off' on them.

Consider the concept of 'Simultaneity', that it's all happening at once. The past, the present, the future, there's no linearity in that nonlinearity can be linear. Time wise this means paradoxes can self-perpetuate themselves as if a normal linear event despite seeming from linear perspective 'impossible' (which is ironically synchronistic in spelling I'm Possible).

Hm...
>>
>>19310843
It seems worthwhile to chat up this S or yours. Things will be a bit tenuous and vague at first as to where you stand in relation to one another but don't let that dissuade things. It'll be hard to gain a foothold at first. but you'll eventually talk a bit more on and off and start to have a more constant or consistent set of interactions. Seems like a friendship overall, but the romantic possibility isn't exactly null here, but not really too open either. Like it's something you two might think about but never really make work out.

just a general or something would be nice. Not really much I have to ask that I'm not already overthinking or recently asked about.
>>
Hello, i have a specific question about myself. Well you´ll see, i´ve been dreaming with a guy a few times the last years (he went to school with me), and there´s always chemistry between us in different situations. But what intrigues me the most is that i havent seen him since 2012, and i dont know what could it mean, what do you suggest?
>>
File: 1498553531673.png (127KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498553531673.png
127KB, 320x320px
>>19310853
Gonna have to think that over a bit. Enjoyed the conversation. You're a pretty cool kid, and have some pretty knowledgeable things to talk about. Might try to apply that and make a change in the synchronicity of the current timeline's expectations for me. Seems like a fun thing to experiment with or play around a bit.

thanks for the theory chat, good stuff right there, really activated my almonds.
See ya space cowboy
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19310836
Basically.

When you change your own perspectives you change your reality through your own personal sensory system. This can be seen either-or as the illusion of entering a different timeline/reality or as legitimately entering an 'altered reality' or 'alternate timeline', when in reality you've never left because you're in a state of infinite flux, with your consciousness moment by moment determining vibrationally what portion or level or 'frequency' or 'vibration' of reality you exist on.

Arguably you're moving through timelines every moment by the decimal point into the infinity ranges. Thing is with infinite timelines and realities, a lot of them are damn basically the exact same. So when you 'alter your conscious thoughts, words, and actions' or 'your persona', you change your reality.

At the same time however, nothing has changed for anyone else around you. It's a subjective objective occurrence. you might notice it but no one else possibly could because it's all a feedback based on your moment by moment consciousness.

I wouldn't think too much about it, it basically means you have free will and an 'open destiny' to fulfill, you lead and create your own fate, despite it already being created for you before-hand/in the future.

The nature of Infinity implies Unity, separation is a very vivid illusion, but overall the concept of 'alternate timelines and realities' is just a fancy way of defining infinity.

Similar to our numbering system. It gives identity and finity to an infinite array of energies that are infinitely repeating in infinite similar but unique patterns. 144 =/= 44 but they belong to the same energy and repeat the same distortions of that divine energy, mainly in that case, 4.

Phi and Pi are good examples of the abstract or 'superational' logic of infinity that to us appears as 'illogical', the irony!

Things like good and bad suddenly become identifiers and separators rather than real things.
>>
File: 13 Death the Change.png (82KB, 300x578px) Image search: [Google]
13 Death the Change.png
82KB, 300x578px
>>19310867
Hey, if you enjoyed it, consider reading the Ra Material, free to read at lawofone.info.

Just be wary, it's some dank black/white magic, so when you're told to keep an openmind, maintain some level of skepticism.
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19310858
as someone in a similar situation, it seems easy enough to say it, but unrequited love or the one that got away has a way of popping up in your life and unconscious mind when we least expect it or have a subtle reminder of them or an event we shared.

I'd suggest looking for closure on the matter and trying to get in contact with this person. See where life has gotten them, and what's been going on in the last 5ish or so years of thier life. Might be an opening to make those dreams a reality if you feel that way, as far as I can tell he's literally the guy of your dreams anyway :^) At the least it might grant some type of closure to the situation. Talk to this person if possible, and ask yourself why they're importnat enough to you that you'd be dreaming of thinking of them. You remember him for reason try to find out why that is.
>>
File: THE DIGITS.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
THE DIGITS.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>mfw my chakra guide is currently at 4,056 words
>>
Trading
What does the man I love feel about me?
>>
>>19310854
>nine of wands, the chariot, the hierophant rx, king of swords rx
some shit from the past is gonna trouble you and you're gonna have a rough time just taking a step back and moving on. you really need to get ahold of the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" and put it behind you because you're only going to damage yourself like this. even if you have to force it, it'll be better for you in the long run and whatever's happening isn't healthy. put your foot down. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>19310876
hey can i add onto this?

Making these reality changes only affects you, but by commiting yourself to someone you can make a cooperative "consciousness" that also follows the frequency.

this is how churches work, it's a unified consciousness made up of the individual people as neurons
>>
File: advertising.jpg (100KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
advertising.jpg
100KB, 500x649px
>>19310961
This I would not know.

Sadly the one thing I didn't get to enjoy during all of that 'spiritual awakening' back in 2014 was a girlfriend.

The tantric sex would've blown unified minds... Considering I've got Pluto in Scorpio and all... (supposedly means 'Great Sexual Activity', hasn't proven wrong even once in my life...Thankfully... Not that I've had many chances to lol...)
>>
File: coincidence or synchronicity.jpg (53KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
coincidence or synchronicity.jpg
53KB, 552x414px
>>19310961
Interestingly enough, Serial Experiments Lain touches upon this concept of an individual acting as a neuron.

I'm trying to remember how they explained it but basically as the population on Earth approaches the number of neurons in the human brain, a sort of energetic collective begins to form between us all, we form a singular being while remaining singular individuals.

Or something, I need to re-look up the concept, it's pretty legit.
>>
File: The Tree of Life Tarot Overlaid.jpg (199KB, 738x1280px) Image search: [Google]
The Tree of Life Tarot Overlaid.jpg
199KB, 738x1280px
For you Tarot users, consider a different interpretation of your cards from an archetypical standpoint if you're ever in an exploratory mood~

http://www.thirddensity.com/tarot/
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Tarot
>>
>>19310965
plenty of experience with tantric sex. Telepathy. Someones essence is in their smell (probably because you're ingesting actual cells) and if you keep the smell with you, you can also keep their mentality.

>>19310973
I first had this experience during my girlfriends grandfathers funeral, where the congregation started singing a song and the room began to smell like them. All the same body odor, as it infected my nose I began singing and hated it. I had to posture my hands in Masonic poses and chant internally to battle the literal demiurge demons that they were mixing through each other, in order to stop myself from singing.
>>
I've got a quick question if any readers don't mind giving me a quick reading Thankyou in advance,
I''m male.
My question is I have feelings for her does she feel the same way too.. should I ask her straight out, or just take things slow and let the universe work it all out.

Thanks again
>>
>>19310984
Hello I've been reading div archives and have developed great admiration and inspiration from your readings. I've saved some of them from such wise words and great advice in general. You're phenomenal and I love you! May I request a reading from you? They seem so accurate and in-depth.
>>
>>19310998
dont waste the tarot on this dude just ask her out :)
>>
>>19311012
I agree!
>>
>>19310998
never, ever take things slow. If someone says you're too fast, apologize and make room for them.
>>
>>19311011
Woooaaahhww freaky, I was just fantasizing about someone saying this kind of stuff to me o:

Anon would you kindly email me at [email protected]

I'll send you the questionnaire there since I'm on my phone right now.

Thank you for your kind words, I don't want to be a downer though but I'm Just like anyone else, I speak of love one hour then get hateful the next. I just try, its really all any of us can do...

Still, thank you.again :)
>>
>>19311039
Awww haha sure ^_^ I absolutely will, thank you so much my friend! I just admire your passion and intelligence, something about the way you write, the things you say... the time you take, the effort, the details... all so absolutely marvelous! E-mailing you soon :)
<3
>>
Playing card anon here, I know it's really early, but could someone give me a quick reading about the presentation I'm set to give in an hour or so? I don't have any cards so I can't trade, but I'll give you a rain check.
>>
I have a request for a reading if anyone needs practice. I'm kinda worried.
>Will I manage to find a decent apartment in time?
>>
>>19309889
Anyone that can do a reading for this?
>>
>>19311329
You will, but you won't like it at all.
Or if you'd rather: you won't like your options, but will pick one regardless because deadlines.
>>
File: pd2h9flg9fmy[1].png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pd2h9flg9fmy[1].png
239KB, 780x438px
>>19311332
>>
>>19311335
The reading suggested you might get depressed/be depressed already over this.

Is it an option not to find the apartment at all, or to find a short-term solution and gain more time to look for something good?
>>
>>19311340
Wow you really jambo my jambos with that reading. Uhm.. No anon. My hope was my best friend but his brother doesn't want to share their apartment even with a spare room and me paying rent. My classes will start soon and I don't think I'll have the time, energy and mental health to find an apartment, deal with real state offices, fix and paint the current one....
>>
>>19311346
>>19311340
Also thanks for the reading. And I don't know anyone I could share a place with
>>
>>19311346
Is this your first year? Nobody ever finds a good place for their first year.
Your best chance is probably to find some sort of pre-packaged student housing that you can afford, and keep your eyes open during the year, starting searching hard in April/May.

Does that feel like a depressing phyrric victory? Because, well, that was the result of the reading.
>>
tfw need a reading
>>
>>19311358
Can I have a reading too, if you dont mind? Curious as to if my health condition will go away
>>
>>19311377
Not on its own, but with action on your part it will.
Have you done something to worsen it as of late?
>>
>>19311388
No. If anything its getting better.
>>
Can anyone tell me whar she thinks of me? Does she still think of me as a friend, or does she hate me?
>>
Trading
>>
Fuck boys, biblio reading v2.
Give me the following info:
Favorite song
Query

I CAN ONLY DO GENERALS UNDER VERY SPECIFIC CONDITIONS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE A GENERAL I NEED DIFFERENT INFO.

A COLOR?
AND YEAR OF BIRTH
FAV SONG OPTIONAL
>>
>>19311474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE
I would like to know if the decision I'm making in regards to this girl the correct one. I want to distance myself and try and recollect my mind, but I feel like she honestly doesn't care or has been using me, maybe its just my own insecurities, I don't know. I don't know how she actually feels about me, especially in regards to other guys, whether this decision is correct I'm making or what.

Just lost right now.
>>
>>19311474
>20
>71
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPFvbc4onks

how will things pan out between me and this new guy I've been dating?
>>
>>19311474
Steph Cameron - Wildwood
I would like to know if I will live here or in another country in the future?
>>
>>19311474
Deja Vu
Will I be able to make her happy?
>>
>>19311474
Female
The Beatles- Yesterday
What's gonna happen between crush and me?
>>
>>19311474
Rolling Stone by the weeknd
In my love life what should I be doing? Should I stay ,leave, do nothing? Is it worth sticking around for the girl I like essentially
>>
>>19311474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngzC_8zqInk

Does he have a crush on me? Should i go for it or should i wait for him to make the first move?
>>
>>19311474

>27
>111, 155, 272
>Black
>1990

A love general reading please. It will be great if you can focus on my love life once I move to another house.
>>
Hey guys I have this query for another person, basically my brother is an anarchist it seems. He has a job and all but he seems convinced, is there any hope for him or is he lost?
He's a lion and male(duh)
>>
>>19311480
The page you got was the endof Prometheus' suffering, his freedom from the eternal torment and torture that Zeus had set upon him so wrongfully. How he was released is said to be
Zeus, changing his mind at a later date, when he was released, had never been discovered.

What I can gather from this, is the universe sure as shit doesn't want me to know when you get released from some type of torment, whether you put it on yourself by worrying too much about the decision you made, or if she's tormenting you some how by making you make thedecision.

listen dude, straight up, the page is being as vague as possible, I chose this book because it involved as few boring pages as possible. I REFUSE to give shitty, vague, stereotypical fortune teller advice, so the best I can do with your page is this, don't worry about the decision you plan on making, it will work out in the long run, you're the equivalent of a martyr for your relationship, you're very passionate about things, I can gather that much. sorry for the shit read

>>19311481
The making of man, good page you chose there. It seems that everything leading up to you getting with him was like the gods setting up heaven and hell, as well as where we live, for our arrival. Prometheus, the god who gave us fire, was the one who truly wanted to see us humans succeed, as it was both his idea to make man in the shape of gods, upright, and intelligent, but then also gave us the most destructive force we'd ever come to know.

Everything is set up for you two to succeed, as if the set up was all out of your hands and left to higher powers, then you met. I've got a feeling things were shaky at first, but that's expected with something as new and fragile as the relationship shared between two people, as man was first shaky and unrefined as they were first created.Things will work out just don't let the relationship mean too much too early on, because like a star, ifit gets too hot, itll go nuclear then poof! no morestar
>>
>>19311358
second year. I have a lot of furniture, appliances and all so a empty place would be best. The city I live has expensive renting because people claim it's a popular tourist attraction (it isn't), everything is expensive here. I hate the city I'm just here until I finish graduating..
>>
>>19311606
Its a fine read, it says enough actually. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19311611
Seems like you got some bad luck with getting readings :)

Is everything ok?
>>
>>19311358
>>19311340
Iching gave me
>development to duration
>seeking duration too hastly brings misfortune persistently. Nothing that would further.
>image: the evil attached to the deep desire for long continuance arises from the deep seeking for it at the commencement of things.

>expression
>he who does not give duration to his character meet with disgrace, persistent humiliation
>he does not maintain his virtue continuously. Nowhere will he be borne with
Jesus fuck I hate this goddamn book I'll just killmyself and be done with it. It's as if it knows me.
>>
File: 1499854042653.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1499854042653.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
Doing some reads for practice. Anyone interested all i need is

>Genders

As always, keep in mind i take my time and i never know how many i will perform. Good luck.
>>
>>19311614
I keep finding myself getting screwed time and time again. As if I am being forced to repent for some bad karma. What did I do wrong?
>>
>>19311483
This page had alot of information about life before the gods intervened with the greeks, this was between creation, and prosperous time of man. You're at a crossroads of sorts, I'd say you travel, but not for the reason of a new home, but for the experience. This sounds as generic fortune teller-y as it can get, but if you travel the world, you'll learn so much more about yourself than you do the world, I haven't been able to do this yet, but maybe I can live vicariously through you
>>
>>19311632
>Male

Is that group out of my life forever or will I have to worry about them in the future regardless what path I take?
>>
>>19311632
Male
She's female

How does she feel right now about me, feel so left out and shit, prob just being an idiot tho.
>>
>>19311474
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owNWgBnye5g
I want to know Kov's feelings for me, does she actually give a shit?
>>
>>19311636
You won't have bad karma unless you did something wrong in life
>>
>>19311672
Is it possible to get a karma reading to see where I'm at?
>>
>>19311632
Male
see
>>19311329
>>
>>19311491
You got the story of the flood, the great flood, The greatest of all floods man has had to face, we aren't talking of the christian flood that a fake god threw upon man for sinful behavior, but the flood man was put through by the gods themselves, Zeus and Poseidon working in conjunction to flood out the horridness of man, and the things they've committed, yet two survived, the son and niece of Poseidon, Zeus didn't mind this because the 2 of them were devout, faithful, they didn't disrespect the gods in anyway, and were already married. They found a temple, overgrown with moss and vines and prayed for companionship in the barren empty world left for them. the gods said "kneel and cast the bones of your mother behind you" they were appaulled at the idea of doing such a thing-

Holy shit, usually i give a small description of the story i read but its too fucking long.

tl:dr zeus and poseiden flooded the world, two people lived, they made giant stone monsters for compaionship because the gods let them.

HOLY SHIT SO MUCH WRITING FOR ONE READING

yes you can make her happy. give her a friend. she feels alone, and maybe you do too. if youre dating, find some friends to go on double dates with, maybe thet'll help. if you arent together yet, just be there for her, if you think the friendzone exists youre retarded, but if i were to use laymans terms for your reading itd be along the lines of; you're gonna have to put yourself in the friendzone inorder to be with her
>>
>>19311632
Female
Should leave this place?
>>
>>19311680
I can't help you with that but I think Orion might be able to help you with that he is probably the reader with the most versatile set of skills in my observation, so if anyone can read that it's Orion probably.
>>
>>19311650
>>19311583
>>19311573
>>19311500
>>19311492
Okay bois, break time for now, I'll be back in a bit
>>
>>19311691
I see, thank you. I missed your post, but what kind of readings do you do?
>>
>>19311632
Male, 24

Will I succeed in life and have an everlasting love?
>>
>>19311698
Learning scrying but I'm not reading just yet
>>
>>19311693
>>19311474
Age 24
Number 71
Song: Anesthetize - Porcupine Tree

How can I attract the love of my life faster? Will be everlasting? And: will I get out of Venezuela sooner than later? Will I succeed in life?

sorry if it's too much, newbie here
>>
File: 2.png (43KB, 510x490px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
43KB, 510x490px
I'll trade!

>Orion
>24
>Taurus
>Anything else you need just ask

My career. Will I get in where I want?
>>
>>19311707
I'll settle for one of those :) What do you need from me?
>>
>>19311721
If I've already asked for career, love, and inherent talents, what else could I ask for?
>>
>>19311722
>2 of Swords, 9 of Swords rx, 8 of Cups rx, Knight of Pentacles, 3 of Wands, XIII Death
You're still uncertain where you should focus on, still undecided on where to go as every direction seems to have their ups and downs. You don't have to make a decision right now but look better the options you have without much emotional investment. Take a step back see them objectively. All these undecided cards here shows me your path isn't set yet, but there's also a fear of losing the stability you've worked to achieve so far. With that being said, the advice here lies on hard work, being efficient as the Knight of Pentacles, your path won't be easy in the long run but get to know well if that's really what you want and all the options that are being presented to you and go for it. Slow and steady is your way to progress, if you keep like the Knight of Pentacles, you'll get to see the results coming. The Death as the final card here shows that you'll get through but not without some hard work and sacrifice, this isn't a negative outcome in my view because it's expected some growth coming out from this.

tl;dr yes you will, but not without sorting out precisely what you want and getting through some hard work for the changes to be effective
>>
>>19311754
Awesome.
>>
>>19311724
I'm going to pass on that offer, but thanks. No tests on live humans
>>
>>19311722
Want a 2nd opinion?
>>
>>19311775
Sure!

Also I am trading, justleave your name and question ya'll. But you have to trade...no read pirating. Or else "Yer a pirate bitch" - Shia Lebouf 2017.
>>
>>19311763
Good luck man!

>>19311781
I don't need a trade because you read for me yesterday, we're even, thanks for that.
>>
>>19311639

I see a bunch of balloons, three of them. A kid is holding them on his right hand as he walks through a park. The wind is shaking, threatening to take the balloons away but the kid keeps a firm grip.

I honestly dont know what to make of your question. I believe they are not out of your life entirely but mostly because of you making it so.

I could be wrong though, very likely considering your question. Good luck
>>
>>19311786
Oh! Noice.
>>
>>19311781
Knight of swords
Nine of cups
Nine of pentacles

Wow these cards.. Not only would you get it but you are a perfect fit for the career you want.

When will it stop if it ever does?
>>
>>19311787
I cut contact completely, they should be gone and we should be done forever
>>
>>19311632
Female
Am I going to get with M?
>>
>>19311793
Oh wow, I hope so.

And your name? nicknames work to. More information you think may help works also.
>>
>>19311632
>>19306569
didnt worked
>>
>>19311795

Figures, thank you very much for the feedback.

If its worth for something it could be residual/mental kind of presence. I thought so because of the balloons above the kid's head... Or i could be entirely wrong, it really gave me a hard time to read on this for some reason, had to change from Tarot to scry to make any sense.

Again, thank you and good luck!
>>
>>19311803

Sorry to hear that anon :(
>>
>>19311798
Nick is Pan
Its something that bugs me quite a bit
>>
File: 4598498.png (185KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4598498.png
185KB, 500x281px
>>19311644
>>19311686
>>19311701
>>19311796

Sorry anons, the day its being way busier than expected and will have to stop after only one reading... Again sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>19311825
Its fine anon, don't worry about it.
>>
>>19311813
Yes I very much am worried about them coming back to haunt me, it would be very fitting.

If it's all just in my head then thank you
>>
File: 05c.jpg (563KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
05c.jpg
563KB, 1050x1050px
Will do a few readings this too sunny Monday afternoon

>name
>age
>fave color
>fave pokemon
>your question

>no love inquiries
>>
>>19311856

Nick
Black
Bulbasaur

By what means should I acquire the currency that I need for the project?
>>
>>19311856

Max
Nidoking
>Green

Should i ask for the day off? (Friday)
>>
>>19311856
>Alice
>19
>Blue
>Scrafty

Am i choosing the right school and path for me
>>
>>19311856

Jirka
Green
Banette

Should I write to her?
>>
File: 1383363461780.png (230KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
1383363461780.png
230KB, 800x523px
>>19311861
>9 of Chalices
>9 of Wands
>The Lovers

It looks like in the past, projects and goals were achieved much more easily compared to your current endeavor.
Now is a time to stand your ground and not make any major decisions or take any chances, so if you're thinking of trying something new: don't.

With your eventual success will come a choice, so make sure you consider all options after this project before moving on to your next one.

Hard work pays off--at least in this case, for you, it will!
>>
>>19311856
Pan 23 pink bulbasaur
Will it go away
>>
File: Hex+maniac_155b59_6227247.jpg (69KB, 900x925px) Image search: [Google]
Hex+maniac_155b59_6227247.jpg
69KB, 900x925px
>>19311865
>8 of Wands reversed
>8 of Pentacles

It depends, Anon--are you tired and exhausted of your current work environment, and is it really not what you're happy with?
Is it a bad sort of exhaustion?
If so, go ahead and take the day off.

If not, you're currently laying a professional foundation for yourself at your job and could be on the way to an internship/raise/promotion, so I'd say to keep yourself off any negative radars.

The 8 of Pentacles does also advise that hard work will pay off for you soon.
>>
Sorry got a bit mixed up here

>>19311897

was meant for

>>19311863
>>
File: e5f.jpg (26KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
e5f.jpg
26KB, 470x600px
>>19311865
>8 of Swords
>5 of Pentacles
>10 of Pentacles

Are you choosing this school/path partially based around how boxed in you've felt up until now?
It's possible that you're making some unwise decisions due to your own internal panic, and wanting to take what appears to be the easiest route to achieve what you want in the short term.

Acting this way will leave you down and out in the cold, reaping the consequences of whimsical decisions.
But that's okay, because we all make stupid mistakes when we're coming out of high school, and the 10 of Pentacles implies that you have a strong family support system that will bail you out of almost anything within their power.
If that's the case, don't ever take that for granted.
It can also symbolize a government job, which would offer a substantial amount of security.
>>
File: tumblr_opr3c6tPV51v2pzzno1_1280.gif (906KB, 616x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opr3c6tPV51v2pzzno1_1280.gif
906KB, 616x360px
>>19311897

Thanks reader, i was left running the place for a couple of month and i do am tired as hell, but nothing major since its not the first time. Splatoon is coming out on Friday though and well, since i have been a good goy i figure i could ask for the day off :^)

But yeah, better keep momentum... fun can wait. Thanks

PS: Also great taste on Pokemon girls.
>>
File: Hex.Maniac.full.2022353.jpg (288KB, 767x985px) Image search: [Google]
Hex.Maniac.full.2022353.jpg
288KB, 767x985px
>>19311872
>3 of Pentacles
>6 of Chalices

Has it been a long time since you've spoken?
It looks like you are within a right time to renew old friendships, as yourself and other people have matured and learned some life lessons.

So I'd say yes, you should!
>>
>>19311890

Thank you kindly Hex Maniac. I'm going to have to ponder this pretty hard.
>>
File: tumblr_nam4jkXFwJ1tcecd8o1_1280.png (424KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nam4jkXFwJ1tcecd8o1_1280.png
424KB, 800x960px
>>19311894
>8 of Wands reversed
>Knight of Swords reversed

It will, yes, but right now you're frantic and could be making questionable decisions in that confusion.
This is going to take some time, but you have to try to settle down and see the big picture that this isn't going to be forever.

Sending you healing vibes, Anon.
>>
File: tumblr_nilog8l5j11tk04dmo1_500.png (190KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nilog8l5j11tk04dmo1_500.png
190KB, 498x750px
>>19311938
Good luck!

>>19311926
I feel you, Anon, my job made some cuts for the slower summer season and I've done more than my fair share of picking up the slack and going above and beyond.
It doesn't go unnoticed!
I wound up getting a raise so maybe you will too~

Looks like I got to everyone for now, so I'll see you guys later!
>>
>>19311940
i hope your reading comes true. i was frantic. im feeling so lost.
>>
>>19311914
Thank you man, it hit pretty much all the right spots.
Lately i'm wondering if i'm actually taking wrong and stupid decisions since i still don't know what i truly want.
But as you said, we all make mistakes, and that shouldn't be the reason for me to be scared and hold back.
>>
Trading.
>Would any of the places I applied to give me a job?
>>
>>19311856
Edward
Orange
Venusaur
Am I making the right decision in distancing myself from her, or am I just being stupid again?
>>
>>19311991
Death
Knight of cups
Nine of cups

They will and it will most likely be the one you were hoping for the most. You will love it!

Can you tell me my future with T?
>>
>>19312009
Thanks for the reading. I will start reading yours.
>>
>>19312009
>Judgement, The Fool reversed, The Hierophant

Unfortunately this means that something happened or will happen in the future that basically makes the relationship stop being meaningful for both of you, this seems to point out to a situation which will not only be something that is meant to be, but ultimately this will give you a better future, as suggested by the Hierophant, meaning that even if you do suffer or have momentary pain, this will teach you a lot and will allow you to improve on whomever you meet next.

Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.
>>
>>19312042
Does this mean that well break up?
>>
>>19312059
Your current relationship as it stands right now seems to be deteriorating, which is unfortunate. My cards claim that 3 months from now you will break up.
>>
>>19312059
They also tell me someone is unhappy; you should find the reason why you had mutual interest, if you can find the passion again and remember why you had so much interest in each other, then you will be able to take it in a different direction, otherwise it will take the path mentioned in the first reading, that will ultimately teach you something.
>>
>>19311991
want a second opinion?
>>
>>19312116
Go ahead, what's your question?
>>
>>19312122
>>19312122
I see a king with a glowing staff piercing the ground. Its radiating power.

I think more than one place will contact you back, and you will have a choice in which job you will get to pick. Or the job you get gives you a lot of creative control.

I have a crush on a guy, wondering if we'll get together.
>>
>>19312154
Give me your initials, his and yours and I will start.
>>
>>19312168
Mine is L and his is H
>>
>>19312174
Ok I will start now.

Just a moment.
>>
Just wanted to say whoever gave me the reading about E a week or so ago was spot on. He's a piece of trash <3 Will not be pursuing any longer.

If anyone wants to do a reading on the next boy I'm with feel free ;)
>>
>>19312174
I see you starting to dislike him, and even if you still show some interest to him, you will slowly care less and less.

This guy on the other hand will have a negative opinion about you, him just being a bit more neutral about you, but having some criticism.

I also asked for confirmation on whether you would have a relationship or not, and they say no.

Sorry.
>>
>>19312189
Link to reading
>>
>>19311818
Annnnd I'm back.

Pan? Pan as in the goat dude or Pansexual?

And...

>When will it stop, if ever.

I get an odd feeling of really extreme paranoia. You're on edge quite often. I qould quite honestly liken what I'm getting to what I get from people who say they are being gangstalked. (Whether they are just batshit or are actually stalked, who knows.) But you're approaching that. In terms of distress. I see many nights of waking up to feeling a need to run away from something, but you're already home and can't really run anywhere else. You can't leave due to....I assume you live in a new town? You don't know many people.

So putting the pieces together here, I feel like this has something to do with random feelings of dread. Especially at night. I can't tell if you are sick, or actually believe something bad is going to happen.

However, your issue is connected to your isolation. Surround yourself with good people.
>>
>>19312198

>>19282998
>Ace of wands reversed, ace of cups reversed, two of swords reversed.

>If you pursue a future with E, it's going to be a painful one full of lies and false promises. The aftermath of such a relationship could also be devastating.

I don't know if that will link it to be honest
>>
Trading
>>
>>19312191
Are you sure this is true? We are close
>>
>>19310269
Kyle
Aries
Will Me and T get together?
>>
>>19312242
This is set in the future, it might not reflect what both of you think right now about each other.
>>
>>19312250
Aw, I was looking for something near future haha. Good luck with your job search and thanks!.
>>
>>19312227

Query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19312298
Am I going to get with S or M?
>>
>>19312308

what's your question?
>>
>>19312315
I'd like a love general. Is anyone important coming into my life or coming back into my life during this year?
Yours?
>>
>>19311632
Male 22
What's up with my love life ? Will it improve soon ?
>>
>>19312320

3 of swords, strength, 2 of pents, 5 of pents. first impression: ouch. you're doing your best to power through a heartbreak in the past and it seems you'll be focused on either getting more money or trying to keep the money you have now. i think for the rest of this year you'll be too busy juggling life to really pay attention to your love life. sorry anon ;_;

as for me, same question. is my love life hopeless?
>>
>>19312311

S: Five of Cups Rev, Star Rev, Ace of Pentacles

Seems like S wont be currently available as if she/he might be recovering from a previous heartbreak (caused by you?). This person however, will give you the opportunity later on but it will be better to wait.

M: Hanged Man, Eight of Cups, Chariot

If you want to be with M you will need to act now, seems like M had a change of perspective towards you recently and its taking a lot of space in between you and him. The chariot might signify that this decision will be definitive.

S seems to be the most likely as of now.

Id like to know my weakness and strengths in love. Sort of doing an introspection
>>
>>19312330
>is my love life hopeless
>eight of wands, eight of pentacles, king of cups, queen of pentacles, ace of cups

Not at all anon. Expect rapid change in the love department over the next few months. You may meet someone who you like a lot but isn't quite the best match for you. But who really is perfect for anyone, am I right? Just focus on ironing out your differences and trying to understand each other. Trust me anon. Understanding your partner is way more important than being defensive and/or trying to prove that you're right. Potential for love will come to you this year. Be receptive, remain positive and remember to be open towards this person. You have to nurture this relationship.
>>
Trading
If he's unhappy why won't he just talk to me? How long is he going to be stubborn and avoid me?
>>
>>19312408
I can trade for this:
Should I stop interacting with M?
>>
>>19312346

thank you! this was more positive than i expected. and yes i've met someone i like but the circumstances are not great right now. thank you :)
>>
>>19312335
S's ex. Thank you.

>>19312335
Two of cups, hanged man, knight of wands

You are a very passionate individual when it comes to the world of love and romance and that makes you a good mate. You also love commitment and serious relationships, you are not afraid to make a sacrifice if it means your partner is happy. I believe that could be a weakness if you get a manipulative partner.

Ace of pents, the lovers, the devil

Youre a clingy one and its hard to get rid of you once you're in. Some partners may think of you as obsessed even because of how much love and devotion you shower them with. You have exteme codependency issues too.
>>
>>19312425
Okay starting yours
>>
>>19312425
>Moon, King of Cups rx, Star, Two of Cups rx, Seven of Swords

It's one of those situations where if you feel like it's for the best, then yes you should, but you have to be honest with them so they can learn and not be like this to others. If you wish to do no harm to others as well, being honest is the best path. The cards also suggested that honesty and trying to work through the issue with your friend is a fine path as well, but either path will require you to be forward with your reasons. Just disappearing will cause more collateral damage than you'll be around to see.
>>
>>19312430

Seems on spot. Thanks
>>
>>19312408
Knight of Pentacles, Ace of Cups rev, 3 of Cups rev
8 of Pentacles rev, 6 of Swords, 6 of Wands rev
Temperance rev, High Priestess, Queen of Wands rev

He's focused strongly on his other stuff right now, and he wants space. The reason he's ignoring you is that he feels that interaction with you is detrimental to his mental state, ergo detrimental to his performance in whatever else he has going on. He feels he can have his mind in a better place if he avoids you right now, seemingly like he can't handle your emotions right now. It's too much on his plate, as far as how he looks at it goes. For whatever reason, his mind is telling him that interacting with you will mess with his other goals, and it's either ignoring you, breaking up with you, or wrecking what he's trying to accomplish.

Why is she being such a cold bitch?
>>
>>19312433
>>19312408
He thinks he can deal with it on his own, so basically he's prideful, so he feels he's strong enough so no one should intervene or otherwise influence this process.

He is not really avoiding you, rather he wants to solve that issue on his own and then start interacting again, however it will take more than 3 months before it happens.
>>
Air query please.
Female, Taurean woman 30 looking for some love advice. Very confused due to recent events involving a man in my life. All help welcome
>>
>>19309187
How am i supposed to refer to dream general threads when there are none?
>>
>>19312458

Make one
>>
>>19312449
Mind trading again? How would she feel if I simply left and didn't tell her anything about why?
>>
>>19312460
where can i find the copypaste etc?
>>
>>19312467

Archives

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. And if you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
>>19312452
Yours is too. Care to trade again?
>>
>>19312453
Starting yours
>>19312466
You're next. Just confirm for me that he'll be back around after he works out his shit
>>19312455
>three months
Literally just want him to tell me what's up. Idk why he has to be like this.
>>
I need someone confident to give me a reading. I can trade.
>>
>>19312486
Okay I will start reading yours, I will confirm whether he'll be back or not after he sorts himself out.
>>
>>19312480

Sure, shoot away. Ill query you after my read since i have no idea of what to ask lel.
>>
>>19312486
Yes, they say that he WILL come back once he solves whatever issue he has.
However they also advice you to work on yourself, you have some pain and suffering associated with the situation with him; the more you stabilize your emotions, the better you can handle that pain the better you will be prepared when he returns, try meditating or maybe seeking the help of a psychologist to improve your coping mechanisms.
>>
File: IMG_0559.png (235KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.png
235KB, 624x352px
>>19312453
>Nine of Wands, Fool, Eight of Cups, Tower, Eight of Pentacles
You're her Achilles heel and she doesn't want to feel weak or vulnerable anymore. If she had the balls she'd honestly just bail and deal with the sadness then move on. She wants to start other things in her life that don't involve you. She's just unhappy. Try to get her to admit why and you can prevent her from blowing it all up.
>pic related

>>19312466
>Wheel of Fortune, Hanged Man, Ten of Wands, Empress, Four of Pentacles

So I'm really having a hard time seeing how she'd feel inwardly, but don't expect her to come chasing after you. She'd have a hard time moving forward, but more because she feels offended, like "how dare he," or, "when did he gets the balls," sort of way. Whatever she's feeling on the inside, she does an amazing job suppressing it, which can lead us to believe that she does feel pretty hurt. She won't really get the picture of why though. She'll just blame you.
>>
>>19312509
Do you mind if I ask what method you used?
>>
>>19312514
I used a tarot deck. That's what I usually use.
>>
>>19312500
Will I accomplish my objective?
>>
>>19311856
Eleanor
Black I don't even know
Skitty

How much better would things be for me if I leave my current job?
>>
I'm still around. >>19311650
>>
>>19312494
You're not the perfunctory bibliomancer, are you?
>>
>>19312525

Doing it give me a sec.
>>
>>19312541
No.
>>
>>19312547
Then I'm down. What's your query?
>>
>>19312525

Death, Page of Pentacles rev, Six of Pentacles.

You will be trying to salvage some situation but it's success will not be reliant to your own effort but someone else's that will help you through it.

I will say your chances for success are out there but they are scarce as of now.

Eh i couldnt come with a query. Hope this helped though and good luck.
>>
>>19312580
Good to hear, thanks!

>>19312558
Will my objective be accomplished and if yes when?
>>
>>19312588
I need to go but if you decide to do this Ill check back later today and do your query
>>
Trading is there anything more I can learn from W?
>>
>>19312588
Scrying shows you currently heading for failure, chance of success approximately 20%. Let's do a SWOT analysis.

Strengths: The Moon, Ace of Wands rev, High Priestess
Weaknesses: Page of Swords rev, Hierophant rev, 2 of Wands
Opportunities: 8 of Pentacles, 4 of Wands, King of Cups rev
Threats: Wheel of Fortune, 5 of Cups, 9 of Wands rev

Well, it looks like your heart is in the right place. You feel passionate about this goal, zealous even. Your intuition seems on point, but you're primarily driven by pure willpower and emotional intensity.

However, you have no clue what the fuck you're doing. Your level of preparation is appallingly scarce and underwhelming, as is the level of education necessary for this goal. This doesn't mean necessarily classroom time in a school, it's that you need to learn more in order to get anywhere near success, and you require a proper actionable plan instead of relying on good intentions and rahrahrah.

In fact, circumstances beyond your control threaten to destroy even your peak mental state and firey motivation. It is absolutely beyond your control, but you CAN prepare for it. Thing is, it's not something in particular you prepare for, it's more of setting a proper foundation that can withstand the vicissitudes of circumstance and stand firm against life's storms. In other words, lay the bricks, or your straw house will get blown down.

It's well within your power to do this, but you need to fantasize less and just work. Stop talking about how you're going to make it, and start hitting the books, then put pen to paper and draw out a gameplan, then follow up your /informed/ good intentions with action. Oh, and take better control of your emotions. Make sure you are the boss, and your orders are obeyed.

What do you read, and kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19312681
>>19312681

NEW THREAD: >>19312681
>>
File: lol.jpg (40KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
40KB, 500x303px
>>19311123
Well, thanks man, I've actually been told those things several times but I promise you, it's just an internet persona, in person I'm pretty derpy and angry often heh.

>>19310989
Ironically, I consider the Demiurge, and other's like Satan and whatnot to belonging to all of us internally as a sort of metaphor for the things we can become in spirit. Not as literal external beings that can fuck our shit up.

>>19311856
>>19311890
>>19311897
>>19311914
>>19311930
>>19311940
>>19311966
ermehgerd it's Hex Maniac!!

W-will you marry me?! You're my second waifu next to X-tan O:

(just messing with you anon, am saving all of your pictures though lol)
>>
>>19312980

>marrying a Hex Maniac

She'll just use you for hex and then move on.
>>
File: ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
ESRB Rating L for Lewd.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>19313096
Life == Completed <3
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.