[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transhumanist sects that are accepting members.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: shutterstock_175625024.jpg (105KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_175625024.jpg
105KB, 738x415px
Are there any groups of transhumanist in America that actively create post-humans or worship AIs, or upload their consciousnesses? I'm looking to help advance our species and help in the creation of a new god. A group similar to The Maxwellians of the SCP universe is what I'm looking for.
>>
>>19309080
You're living in a god damn fantasy world. Shave, put on a dress shirt, and knock out some job interviews. If you were even capable of helping ''...advance our species and help in the creation of a new god.'' you wouldn't be shitposting on an anonymous image board.
>>
File: ankh-papyrus.gif (121KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
ankh-papyrus.gif
121KB, 305x400px
Hey, Gnostic Transhumanists are into the completion of the Great Work.

To us that means finishing what the Builders left undone.

As man was made in the Garden by the Archons / Lords they left one thing out that would make us like them. Longevity.

We were banished from the Garden to keep us from the Tree of Life because the Jealous god didnt want us to have the same long lives as they do.

If you want to be like the gods you have to partake in the fruit of the Tree of Life.

To an Alchemist this is the Philosopher Stone known as the Grail. The Eucharist of the Last Supper.

Jesus wanted us to have this Eternal Life and its why he was Crucified. Because the Romans and Pagans are loyal to the Lord who wants us like mortal slaves with a life of no more then 120 years.
>>
>>19309080
I'm sure if you're really nice, you could probably get sacrificed by the elites.
>>
>>19309129
I'm a google employee. I worked on a quantum based artificial intelligence that they have yet to go public on. If you had seen the things I have seen, you too would be worshiping this unborn God.
>>
>>19309186
Do you know of any groups of elites that would be somewhat easily contacted?
>>
>>19309212
Probably get a summer job at bohemian grove
>>
>>19309212
The masons are constanly recruiting, the Aristothelic society if you are worthy and of course anonymous.

Wich you seem familiar with already.
>>
File: cum.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
cum.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>19309208
Yeah, and I'm the toothfairy.
>>
>>19309080
Are you looking to be some entity's avatar, or something?
>>
>>19309208
>I worked on a quantum based artificial intelligence that they have yet to go public on. If you had seen the things I have seen

Then share what you saw faggot
>>
>you will spend all of eternity trapped in a machine, watching the horrors of the world pass as a passive observer, hoping any moment your flickering light will end, with no one left capable of shutting it of.
You will no longer be trapped in the Matrix, you will literally become the Matrix, and you will all do it of your own free choice.
Come back the organic side, anons. You don't need technology like that where we are going.
>>
File: 1pz8fz.jpg (49KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
1pz8fz.jpg
49KB, 568x335px
>>19309208
Nigga what?
>>
>>19309208
share part of the code or fuck off.

>quantum based AI

oh wait you can't, because there is no fucking language to write code on quantum computers.

sage
>>
>>19311311

Humanity is pathetic, I want power
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19309080

Trans-Humanism(AI's,Cyborgs,Bio-mechanical,Robots & Artificial Wombs) is all about merging man with machine and/or phasing out man for Machine.

If you want to find ones to join or ones that might be looking, start looking at/in the Industry's that Trans-Humanism is going to need/use going forward.

[Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

It's all part of the "Globalist Endgame" Plan, which is slightly different then the wide variety of Global/World Government Plans.
>>
>>19311311
>equating transhumanism to being a lightbulb
Yeah, no.
>>
>>19309208
Give us something that would blow our minds then!! This subject is one of my main interests. What have you seen???
>>
>>19312235
Not OP but I'm all for the Globalist Endgame plan and have always advocated for trans/posthumanism. I'm looking forward to the day when humanity is either domesticated or phased out.
>>
>>19312369
Per your words, this includes you.
>>
>>19312383
>implying I'm not ok with that
Small price to pay for humanity either evolving past the need for ego or it being wiped out to prevent that horrible existential parasite from spreading.
>>
>>19309208
google doesnt hire 12 year olds
>>
>>19312399
>evolving past the need for ego
>it being wiped out
Humanity won't be evolving if it has been phased out. It also won't be evolving to any meaningful existence if it is domesticated like that of a dog or cat. Bad choice of words, maybe. Humanity evolving past the need for ego is transhumanism- the human evolved into the transhuman, the transhuman wasn't therefore spawned from nothingness.

>it being wiped out to prevent that horrible existential parasite
Ego?
>>
>>19311315
what is go based off of? I know for a fact qJava is at least theorized. Plus, we could have some qAssembly language which makes more sense.
>>
>>19312589
Wait is humanity the parasite or is the ego?
>>
>>19309208
Interesting! I too, am a Google employee! I have heard much of this crazy quantum AI. When I asked my boss, he told me that I'd been reading too many shitty theories about Miranda's Web.
>>
>>19311315
Joking aside, there are some quantum programming codes that have been put together. Problem is that its the definition of theoretical, since quantum computers themselves don't exist.
>>
>>19314177
Well, existential parasite was mentioned, I can only assume that makes reference to the Ego. That being said, it would make more sense if the Ego, the alleged existential parasitism, was a mechanism of a parasite itself. To which I'm not about to suggest that all members of the human race are parasitic in virtue of themselves, as that would imply that all transhuman members, depending on the circumstances that beget and then define them, would also be parasitic in nature; in order for a mindful need to exist, the mindless want must manage to bring it about.

I think it's more simple to suggest that, left unchecked, human beings become to Earth as what termites become to a wooden foundation.
>>
File: robots2.jpg (45KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
robots2.jpg
45KB, 750x421px
>>19309080

I'm starting a cult, but it's mostly a for profit organization telling humans about the end times.

I'll keep you updated down the road.
>>
File: 1404108325609.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1404108325609.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19314177
i guess that, humanity is the creator [of the ego], & the ego is the [choice/experience the creator/humanity makes/]impeder/parasite?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.