[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I have a question for any spiritual satanist who might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: monopoly.jpg (15KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly.jpg
15KB, 300x168px
Hey /x/ I have a question for any spiritual satanist who might be here.

I've been trying to use a makeshift spirit board in order to contact either my guardian demon or a succubus.

just wondering if a makeshift board out of cardboard/office paper and magic marker works better than buying the Hasbro game at a Toys R US.

also when summoning demons for satanic purposes it is better to let them know right of that you worship/follow satan right?

also if I end up getting zozo would he harm me if I mention my allegiance to satan? does he just attack christians/teenagers who are goofing off or does he attack witches/satanist also?
>>
>>19309026

self bump just because this board is slow
>>
>>19309026

also speaking of satan I prefer calling him Melek the peacock god, can you actually talk with him on a spirit board or just with pendulums?
>>
Practice your meditation first. When you become more calm and confident with yourself they will give you signs and then you can start and try to talk to them.
>>
File: 1499026548218.png (505KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499026548218.png
505KB, 480x800px
>>19309026

as this anon says >>19309346

The worst thing you can do is open portals and doors to the other side with no idea of what you are doing.

Its like letting a starving bear into your home.

As far as allegiances and worship goes, we are just peons and puppets to be used on a whim, or for more sinister purposes. Don't expect "beneficial" outcomes; this is not a symbiotic relationship.
>>
Anon here. And yes. The occult is very real. I've practiced meditation for a little over a year and luckily I adapted quick and experienced phenomenal stuff soon. But if you don't constantly practice you'll lose it. I'm a spiritual satanist. Just keep your mind in the right place and Lucifer will help guide you.
>>
File: checa.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
checa.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>19309433
And my dubs don't lie
>>
>>19309455
>>19309433
Yo. Double Dubs.
>>
>>19309455
Checked
>>
>>19309026
If it's the maxine shit she's a fake. I used to be a spritual satanist until I found out that she plegorised the key of solmons writen long ago with help of Crowley. Sorry for my bad english
>>
>>19309026
The hell are you trying to summon a fucking demon for?
>>
>>19309401
This is a fact
>>
I once made a spirit board out of printer paper, pencil, and the bottom of a Styrofoam cup as the Oracle. Me and my friend used it and it worked. I feel like the location you use it in has more effect than what materials it's made of
>>
>>19310352
I tried it too. In my old house (parents still live there) but my mother had a sort of spirit follow her for years before she had a median come in to get rid of it. Well it didn't work or do anything, but I admit I was slightly worried
>>
>>19309026
Are you trying to destroy your life? Serious question. You don't have a "guardian" demon. Demons decieve, twist, exploit, and destroy mortals like us. You are toiling with forces you clearly have not been educated on. Stop this foolishness if you appreciate your life. This isn't /x/ spookery. Demons are real and will absolutely fuck you so hard you will regret even asking for help in summoning them.

How can someone this fucking stupid even exist with access to the internet?
>>
zozo is a thoughtform beware !!
better way to enter in contact is evocation thru trance state
because you will get yourself in trouble with the otherside
>>
>>19311026
by trouble i mean if you are new and unprotected you will get played around with evil entities
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.