[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the devil? Lucifer/satan/saturn call it whatever, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: lucifer-lucifer-web.jpg (23KB, 220x251px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-lucifer-web.jpg
23KB, 220x251px
What is the devil? Lucifer/satan/saturn call it whatever, how "real" is such an entity? There are so many different interpretations I'm not even sure how to pose the question. What is the truth behind the name? I know the same "being" in some theories has been linked to a bunch of other names in various cultures around the world. Can anyone share nuggets of truth or guide me towards the right direction?
>>
>>19308935
>What is the devil?

Non-existent.
>>
Maybe the devil is God's conscience.
The one that whispers "let people do what they want."
>>
>>19308957
interesting, anon
>>
>>19308935
Devil is a title for a group of beings. Lucifer is a fallen archangel that stole the secret of free will and wast cast out for it.
>>
Satan is not a name its a title that means Adversary / Enemy.

It was given to the enemy of the Lord of the OT.

See God does not have an Adversary. But the Lord does. People who confuse the Demiurge with God are the ones deep in the trap.

They are the gods, the Archons, the Rulers and Authorities over this realm of Shadow.

Let me tell you a bit about the Enemy. Not the Enemy of the True God but the Enemy of the Lord of the OT.

His name is Marduk. He was the Bel or Baal of Babylon.

Bel or Baal are also titles for a King, like Moloch.

Marduk is the Son of Ea Enki. He is the god Ra of Egypt.

Marduk is known for having 50 names and each year in Mesopotamia they had a festival to commemorate Marduks Victory over Tiamat. They read from the Enuma Elish and had a Feast for a Week.

Marduk is blamed for the Rebellion of the Igigi who you call the Fallen or the Watchers when they came to his wedding to abduct human females to mate with. They went against he commands of the Lord when they did this and so these Angels became the Fallen.

The book that clued me in and connected everything for me was the Book of Abramelin the Mage.

It gives you the 50 names of Marduk in an attempt to evoke and bind him in the name of the Lord Yahweh.
>>
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
Ezekiel 29:

The word of the LORD came
unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against
Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and
against all Egypt: Speak, and say, Thus saith the
Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of
Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers.
>>
>>19309204
Regarding other mythologys who would be Marduks analogs? Norse, Greek, Roman, and Hindu specifically.
Son of Enki correlates to son of the creator.
Enki was the son of the all father Anu.
Anu's analogs are easy to identify, Zeus, Odin, Jupiter.
Im having trouble identifying Marduk though.
>>
>>19309153
Nope, pride that was lucifers sin pride the original sin the sin that all sins stem from. You see lucifer didn't just want to be like God he thouht he could take God's throne and do a better job than God and for his pride he was fell from heaven.
>>
>>19308935
http://truthbook.com/AudioFiles/UF24K/U53.mp3

Devil is our planets prince, who turned evil.
Lucifer was a powerful brilliant being.
Satan was lucifer lieutenant who carried out evil in every way possible.

Lucifer was told he had to serve man on our evolutionary ascension career, he turned on God and started a rebellion, and now satanists eat babies as the ultimate show of anti goodness
>>
>>19309516

I see the Sumerian Enki as the Greek Poseidon or Roman Neptune.

His Father Anu is known as the father god El or Chronos and is linked with Saturn.

Jupiter is for his brother Zeus. Who is Enlil.

Enlil is the Son of Anu and Heir to his Kingship. So alot of times its easy to swap / confuse them. As the Son is like the Father.

Each god was linked to a planet.

There are 7 main gods of the Hebdomad.

Inanna, Isis or Ishtar is the goddess of the Planet Venus. She is the Daughter of the Moon god.

Nanna or Nannar / Sin or Suen.

We know that Mercury is Hermes, Thoth or Ningishzidda.

I have trouble pinning down Uranus.

But we know that Marduks planet was Nibiru. Because he is the God who destroyed Tiamat.

Mars seems more likely to be Apollo or Ninurta who is another son of Enlil. Apollo is an word that actually means a son of Enlil but we know Apollo to be a son of Zeus and Enlils warlike son is named Ninurta.

Also Jupiter or Zeus is Enlil because he is the Lord of the Storm. And that is what Enlil means in Sumerian.

En means Lord and Lil means Wind or Storm.

A symbol of Enlil is the Gugalanna or Great Bull of Heaven because he ruled under the sign of the Bull. Taurus.

Your pic is Mithra, slaughtering the Bull.

Marduk being the Enemy of the Bull would want to overcome him. To Slaughter Moloch.

Enki or Poseidon is like the Hindu Shiva who's weapon is the Trident or Trishula.

Enlil or Zeus is like the Hindu Indra who has the Lightning Bolt and who brought on the Deluge.

But I cant say I know enough about Hindu mythology to say if they have a Marduk character.
>>
>>19309787
You idiot it's treason, being prideful is one thing, but beings gods most trusted angel than betraying him is the biggest sin of all.
>>
Cain.
>>
>>19309933
What led him to believe he could betray God and win ....
His foolish pride much like your own
>>
The devil and other names given to it. Is an astral being which manifests through people's psyche with the intention of destruction of the creations of God. Fueled by the illusion of separation which brings rise to the concept of competition and domination/submission which leads to destruction.
>>
>>19308935

The Devil - Venerable Fulton Sheen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuCw8UT5y6c
>>
>>19309204
okay but still. Who is the good guy?
>>
>>19310507
I will answer this with another question

one of them created us to be a tool/food the other gave us the knowledge of suffering which loops us to being trapped in the 3rd dimension, so which one is worst?
>>
>>19310542
this is reminding me of what happened to Kobolds in the dungeon and dragons lore
>>
>>19310542
I don't know if I'll just accept your premises outright but within that context fuck the "muh truth" fags. JUST suck my energy up famalam
>>
>>19308935
Respect your life: End your search of luciferian knowledge immediately. The being you reference emerges within those who seek it. This has been documented time and time again by people just like yourself, for thousands of you now in recorded history, and the result is always the same: Total self destruction.
>>
>>19310565
>>>/his/
>>
>>19309787
That's what the angels say and there's some truth to that but that's not the whole truth.
>>
>>19310565
Please develop. Why would this be the result? Is the Lucifer experiment harnassable?
>>
>>19309915
Yes, the pieces connect now. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>19310862
It is harnessable, but in reverse; realizing that one is already within the simulation / darkness, and ascending out of it.

The idea is to retain the ability to assume that you were always a participant in the Lucifer Experiment, in order to create the possibility of ascending out of it, since by its very nature physical evidence of a perfect void is impossible to come by. So it's wherever people who can handle the Lucifer Code choose to believe it is, insofar as they can anchor that possibility to their own perspective of reality. It should go without saying that the appropriate way to approach polarity consciousness is to create distance from it.
>>
>>19310507

I dont choose sides in the war between the Lord and his Adversary.

I rebel from all these Archons.
>>
But how "real" is it? Passed the stories and titles and bloodlines, is it a real sentient being or more metaphorical? How does this concept come to be in our reality?
>>
>>19311597

I hesitate to answer because I dont know your reaction.

If you knew that he was real and had the ability to take on a physical body in this reality would that then scare you into groveling at his feet. I dont know your strength or your convictions.

I try to leave someone with hope, not a crushing feeling.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 201x251px
>>19308935
The Devil can be the One who does not follow God, which would be You, the animal who will do as thou wilt.

The Devil may also be the bringer of the big lie, they who blinded you with the idea of God in the first place.
>>
>>19311832
No, it wouldn't. I simply just want to know. Even the posts in this thread show its hard to find the real truth. Maybe this is a pearl before swine kind of deal but I figured ask and you shall receive and all.
>>
File: 1500221424950.jpg (357KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500221424950.jpg
357KB, 800x900px
a mother class starship that was in yahwh's fleet in the first attack on earth
2 years into the 10 year war behelabub the cpt, turned on yahwh in defense of the remnant of Martian and leamirians on earth.
thus yahwh ordered the loyal fleet to fire on the traitors who stood no chance at a fair fight instead gave there live to get Atlantis off earth.
the ship breaks up in orbit and chunks rained down for years.
dark knight satellite is a chunk of said mothership.
pic related.
>>
The devil can be anything that opposes good. The devil was an archetype created by philosophers,scribes,and religion so that we would realize what we are dealing with in any form.
>>
>>19312243

>Democrats now
>>
>>19308935
even satanists dont believe that satan is an 'entity'
>>
>>19308935
Why does this thread show up every day?

A devil. Someone devilish. The opposite of good. "Call it whatever" means you don't give a shit about the answer. Character etymology could be your first and biggest clue.

>I also know a bunch of stuff but I won't present any discission theories so that I can easily claim to know what others say.

Seriously there have been many in depth, probably well archived discussions about this.

>>19309942
This guy knows
>>
File: nny war face.jpg (6KB, 199x160px) Image search: [Google]
nny war face.jpg
6KB, 199x160px
>>19308935
Satans Greatest trick: Making us believe he doesnt exist... If U want some truth about Satan, Call out your question about Satan to, "Ten" and see what you get
MIJ?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.