[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do aliens put stuff in Humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5743.jpg (19KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5743.jpg
19KB, 324x324px
I've heard stories of aliens implanting metal discs and other things inside humans, what's the point of it? A tracking device? Or something else? Tell me /x/. I want answers.
>>
Oh, sure, track a few. Not a big deal.

You know it's evidence of a terrestrial problem if people are showing up with tracking devices in any real numbers. That kind of thing means another human government is batshitting its way down kool-aid lane, readying for its swan dive into the junk heap of history.
>>
File: Alien-Implant-Evidence.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Implant-Evidence.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>19308407
I'd like to know as well. My friend's always sets off metal detectors. It's so small that I can't see how it does. It's in his arm, but this picture is close to its size. I can't see how something that small does what it does.
>>
>>19308429

Metal detectors work by detecting the magnetic field generated by a metallic object when energized by the detector. Some RFID chips can set them off, despite being tiny and barely containing any metal.

The more affected by magnetism it is, the easier it is to detect.
>>
>>19308407
they gay
>>
Greys are Hybrids between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians from Draco.

But they cant reproduce.

You know when you cross a horse with a donkey you get a mule but you cant breed two mules and make more.

That is like the greys.

They are a servant species or a beast of burden for the reptilians.

Their interest in us is in our DNA. We are Hybrids also

But we are hybrids of the Anunnaki with a primitive primate humanoid that is emergent out of nature and our planet.

The god Ningishzidda tinkered with our DNA by giving a bone marrow transplant from Enki and Nimah into Adam and Eve.

Giving them the correct chromosomes for Procreation.
>>
>>19308407
It's a form of gift giving in their culture. Accept it with gratitude.
>>
>>19308407

A monitor would make sense.

Implant. Leave. Come back and collect.
>>
>>19308407
>>19308407
the aliens are likely just giving a boost to their fellow kind that have come into life for an earth mission. They left their ship and incarnated here with a mission. the chips help them remember and fulfill that purpose.

there are likely other scenarios as well, but this is one.

source: Delores Cannon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.