[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROSS 128

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

Signal burst detected from the Ross 128 dwarf star.
Does anyone have the audio from this?
Does anyone have any further insight?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsweek.com/mystery-radio-signals-ross-128-star-637682%3Famp%3D1
>>
Why discuss this when you can have another LARP, vampire, reptilian, spoopy picture thread.
>>
Bumping for any more info
>>
It's a distress signal not meant for us. The cosmonauts sending the signal are using the dwarf to amplify their signal. Might be a trap. I couldn't tell.
>>
I wish more shit like this was on x instead of the palm reading faggotry
>>
>>19309055
and you know this how?
>>
>>19307891
www.newsweek.com/mystery-radio-signals-ross-128-star-637682
>>
>>19309072
Ditto
>>
>>19309072
But what if the signal burst from Ross 128 is just a palm reading?
>>
>>19309223
Twist:
>Planets are the Sun's Palm
>Ross 128 is a Palm Reader
>Ross sends a palm reading for Sun
>Sun is wtf.jpg now
>>
>>19309077
It's been known for some time that we were in quarantine and it has(or is in the process of) been lifted.
>>
File: C60-Fulleren-kristallin.jpg (337KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
C60-Fulleren-kristallin.jpg
337KB, 614x601px
Normally I would just think this was a neat space anomaly where humanity could learn a little more about the cosmos.. BUT... don't you guys remember the Anonymous a few weeks ago? She said NASA had finally found extraterrestial life! and look what we have now! Seems too convienent..... ENJOY THE SHOW AHEAD! Finally the hordes of loving 2D waifu is HERE! ^_____^
>>
>>19309474
We can hope obviously, regardless why isn't there any audio of this?
>>
what if NASA is secretly monitoring us to make sure we never get the audio?
>>
bumping for potential of actual discussion much more interesting and satisfying than LARP threads
>>
help i am banned from /x/ for being underage
I'm 20...
>>
Also, another curious thing.... NASA actually RESPONDED to the Anonymous and her accusation of NASA finding ayylmao's... Why would they even respond to some shitty anon if it didn't hold any importance? Very curious :)
>>
>>19310498
responded? do you have a link?
>>
this was nearly a month ago! (the link)

https://www.space.com/37312-nasa-alien-life-anonymous-video.html
>>
>>19307891
haha Goldeneye 4 real. I loved the n64 mission
>>
>>19309313
Known by who and how?
>>
>>19307891

Probably coronal activity as yet observed or terrestrial/Earth orbital origin.

Could be Sky Pepe in between Ross 168 and Earth; both are in the same area of sky IIRC (Virgo).
>>
Its probably ayyylmao's, they want playmates with VR
>>
>>19309479
because you can't downsample a RF wide band signal into something hearable without degrading quality. It would not make sense anyway. a wideband signal usually means a lot of data, so if alien it would be probably data and compressed.
>>
>>19309260
>entire universe is engaged in cosmic shitposting
>>
File: arecibo.jpg (68KB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
arecibo.jpg
68KB, 800x332px
>>19307891

They're finally calling us.
This is how it's been done for billions of years.
>>
time to re-watch C o n t a c t ! or maybe read the original novel!
>>
>>19311568
>And it's all done here on 4chan, anon.

But really though, anyone have the data for analysis?
>>
>>19309313
Could I get some more info on this? Maybe a link or some keywords?

>>19310653
>>19310879
I'm not sure if responding on his personal account on Twitter counts for a whole lot, but it is interesting that he was paying attention and actually responded.
>>
Its in virgo too
>>
>>19309479
look on youtube for videos with data bursts, listen to it, then you know why this is nothing you need to release.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19307891

Aliens like to watch us. Humanity is the "Drunk Friend passed out on the couch" at this point.

[Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

While most of the UFO's seen are man-made, the ones that aren't are Alien Drones & Older model Ships/Craft that are purposely crashed and/or allowed to be shot down.
>>
>>19312188
is there at least a way to sober up or is the ambulance already on their way to check for alcohol poisoning ?
>>
E.T. Left his microwave on and NASA tried telling them
>>
its not aliens
>>
>>19310498
>Why would they even respond to some shitty anon
because the video was viral and got a lot of attention they had to combat it, to not speak at all on something they can easily and quickly deny would be foolish.
>>
could you tell us why NASA would have to combat meaningless internet LARPs? Thx.
>>
Test post
>>
>believing anything NASA says
They've been caught in so many lies. You anons have such short memory spans.
>>
>>19312159
>>19309313
Galactic federation. Solar eclipse is the big finish.
Google a 4ch archive of it boyo
>>
the upcoming August eclipse is another curious thing.... is that what they really meant by the 'dark side' of the moon? :thinking:
>>
isn't the eclipse happen during Virgo/Leo cusp date? Mysterious space signal from a Virgo system?
>>
>>19309055
stop playing FTL.
>>
>>19315313
Can we cancel the eclipse or is it too late?
>>
>>19315861
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.