[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delphi Murders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 636358861425989523-sketch.jpg (47KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
636358861425989523-sketch.jpg
47KB, 534x712px
We have an eyewitness composite sketch
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/07/17/new-details-released-delphi-double-homicide-investigation/483717001/
>>
>>19307823
More info on this story?
>>
File: James T Hodgkinson.jpg (61KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
James T Hodgkinson.jpg
61KB, 620x349px
>>19307823
Looks the double of that guy who shot Scalise, even the nose is bang on.
>>
File: 1494461323288.jpg (15KB, 243x250px)
1494461323288.jpg
15KB, 243x250px
>>19307918
In February, two girls were murdered in the woods and one of them took a video that showed what is probably the murderer. Despite images and audio of him being released to the public, he was never identified.

This composite is the first new lead we've had, based on an eyewitness who saw the man around the same time as the murders.
>>
Looks like me Armstrong
>>
>>19307823
he kinda looks like me
>>
File: oof.jpg (62KB, 780x439px)
oof.jpg
62KB, 780x439px
Case solved
>>
Came here to post this. Not many replies here. This was big about a month ago on this board. Nobody cares anymore?
>>
Good thread, OP, this is the first time I've heard of this case. I don't understand why all the surveillance cameras which are so ubiquitous in this country never seem to help solve crimes. Is it just a matter of the video being analyzed discreetly and kept secret from the public? That wouldn't be a bad idea from a practical law enforcement point of view, but it's pretty hard to imagine it would successfully be kept secret. In my experience, cops and masons are EXTREMELY prone to self-important boasting and are more or less incapable of keeping secrets. Police officers who specialize in computer crime are brought to new agencies, and all the while their mason confidantes let slip endless details of police procedure and whatnot. But why else wouldn't we hear about random cctv cameras being used to retroactively track and identify criminals? Either the information is being held to some kind of higher standard because the surveillance capabilities are orders of magnitude beyond what people expect, or else the countless millions of surveillance cameras in the USA are useless. And what about the license plate readers that are apparently EVERYWHERE in this country? Why couldn't cars in the vicinity of the murders simply be identified, and their owners photos matched to the known images of the killer. It's actually quite disturbing this all-pervasive primitive technology is being so plainly ignored and not mentioned....
>>
File: Screencap_57.jpg (65KB, 731x684px)
Screencap_57.jpg
65KB, 731x684px
>>19308863
hahahahaah
>>
Anyone have a screen cap of the reddit fag who suspected their step dad was the killer? Apparently the thread is there but OPs posts have been deleted. Authorities urged OP to take it down.
>>
Anyone have the video the girls recorded? What else is there? First I've heard of this....
>>
>>19310501
The police only releaseD a short clip of the killer's voice saying, "down the hill."
>>
>>19310525
Someone posted a sound cloud link with the clip of his voice on loop in a different thread.
>>
that guy is probably long gone by now
fucking local cops screwed up their lead
>>
>>19310437
To save space, camera settings are put on the lowest quality possible plus black and white. Color and high quality would take up too much space. Plus, most places just hope that their cameras will be a deterrent.
>>
Very interesting. Will be lurking hard.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.