[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still being ruled by literal roman empire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: image5554.jpg (21KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
image5554.jpg
21KB, 400x387px
Are we still being ruled by literal roman empire?
>>
>HOLY
>ROMAN
>EMPIRE
>>
>>19307830
I didn't meant this one. But probably it was a part of it.
>>
>>19307822
>literal roman empire
Rome is gone, anon.
>>
>>19307841
Well at first its western part masqueraded inside Catholic Church. Now, when catholicism stopped being powerhouse it transformed into something else. And Byzantine structures of powers didn't just disappeared after Turkish conquest.
>>
>>19307869
Not that anon but go on...

Rastafarians have always warned of this.
>>
File: choos.jpg (105KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
choos.jpg
105KB, 625x833px
>>19307822
>Are we still being ruled by literal roman empire?

Your God is pagan whether you like it or not...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfG_laZuSMQ
>>
>>19307991
That was spooky
>>
>>19307991
fuck off schizo
>>
File: Greenland Theory Cover-1.png (211KB, 280x448px) Image search: [Google]
Greenland Theory Cover-1.png
211KB, 280x448px
>>19307822
Yes, here is a quick rundown

The Roman Empire still exists, but moved to Greenland and now secretly controls the world. The phrase “When in Rome do as the Romans” is evidence of this.

The CIA is actually based in Switzerland, not the US and is the police of the Roman Empire (the American CIA is a regional branch)

The Jews are actually agents of Rome and originated in Scotland

The Earth is shaped like a discus

The Pyramids were created to hide Roman domination

All marble columns, roman arches, etc. are evidence of Rome's domination

Religion, culture, etc is interspersed with roman symbols and colours.

The Tower of Babel is the same as the Swiss city of Basel (which is spelt as Baßel )

Greenland is shaped like a bear, so all symbols of bears in pop culture represent Roman domination.

The people of Greenland/Rome are giants

Palace is originally the same word as phallus

This is often why phallus symbols adorn palaces around the world for they are a symbol of male dominance

English was 'probably spoken by the Romans'. It is not mentioned why, but the Romans invented all other languages to confuse people (hence the Tower ofBabelBaßel myth) and made English's spelling irregular to make things worse.

Rome is rolled by 13 bloodlines. Since M is the 13th letter in the alphabet, all examples of the letter M actually represent Roman domination.

The usual conspiracies (e.g. the Moon Landing was faked) are also integrated into Greenland Theory.

Things like this:

The name Santa Claus (S+N/X+T+C/K+L+S) acronymically and/or consonantly equates to “Sent to Kill System” because Special Forces would travel from Greenland to the underworld on December 24th in order to execute assassinations, coup d’états, terror attacks and wars (e.g., Roman Vikings)

https://sites.google.com/site/greenlandtheory/
>>
>>19308010
Mind blowing. But for example why romans allowed reformation? Some internal war? The wanted to restructure their demesne under the Church? And why they performed "Independence " of USA?
>>
>>19307822
I dont understand, this is like a "scale" of metals ancients had but why is it used this way.
>>
>>19308118
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel+2
>>
>>19308132
Oh, that clears it up.
I remember there was a greek myth about different men made of different materials following that same scale.
>>
>>19308118
it's describing the value of each culture, and combined with the body parts, explains what they're "here for"

Iron is strong, not good at conducting, and very mobile. Feet and legs keep walking.

Brass is heavy, still not conductive, Greece sat in the center and held it together.

Silver is an okay conductor, and very useful (antibacterial). The torso twists and the arms can reach, grab.

Babylon sits on top. Gold is the rarest to cure, the most malleable, and at the same time the most fragile, so it can't do as much labor.
>>
>>19308169
The Greeks believed in the Ages of Man, which is identical to Nebuchadnezzar's statue. The Golden age was ruled by Saturn and was considered to be the best, followed by Silver ruled by Zeus who continued to rule for the Brass and Iron Ages.

The one difference from OP's pic is that the Greeks thought that they were the ones living during the Iron Age
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droopy_McCool lol
>>
File: Demiurge.jpg (518KB, 1572x1999px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge.jpg
518KB, 1572x1999px
>>19308010
Thank you much for posting this. I don't know if it's just me, but the country itself looks like Demiurge.
>>
File: merlion.jpg (278KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
merlion.jpg
278KB, 1600x1000px
Singapore, however...
>>
I'm interested.
>>
>>19308591
What do you mean?
>>
>>19308591
I don't know....
>>
>>19308622
Checked
The tail isn't always curled in depictions. The upper has the tongue and everything.
>>
>>19308868
*upper left
DISREGARD POST I SUCK COCKS
>>
>>19308010
Um no sweetie I've been to Greenland it is not rome
>>
>>19308895
>Secretly controls
>Secretly
He's talking about the location where the operation itself is conducted.
>>
>>19308622
That looks a lot like the lower intestine.
>>
>>19307822
I can in no way see how this conspiracy works unless you believe humans spawned on Earth in Mesopotamia in 1595 BC (which already does not make sense) and that countries aren't geographical locations but rather ethnic groups.

If you mean some countries are richer and stronger than others, wel,l I can't argue with that.
>>
>>19308895
Shill confirmed
>>
I'm really into ancient rome. The fact that rome still exists even as a city is testament to their power. The United States is the the only power since then the reach such greatness (arguably Nazi Germany for a couple years too). So I definitely respect the nearly unmatched power of ancient rome, but this theory is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>19307822
Shut up and leave a mean comment on my video if you hate it.
https://youtu.be/NXAZhHFcLPs
>>
File: 1498981817617.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498981817617.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>19307822
Yes, yes we are
>>
>>19309235
hahaha nice
>>
The beast that was (Roman Empire), and is not, has returned (European Union)
>>
File: index.png (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
3KB, 275x183px
>>19311233
That makes senses
"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days"
Apocalypse 12
>>
>>19308010
Total drooling retardation.
Never post again.
>>
>>19308010
I've read the website, it's rife with contradictions and mindless babble. There's absolutely no credibility to anything on the site, desu it reads like an array of a schizophrenic person's thoughts
>>
>>19308010
>hey guyz
>ß looks like B even though it's an S
>therefor secret romans
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.