[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling out to the God of Israel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

Oh, that the God of Israel may speak to me and confirm He is righteous and true and tell me the nature of my suffering.
>>
Moloch?
>>
>>19307391
I am not moloch, nor do I call on moloch.
>>
>>19307410
Oh I see you're just a goyim.
My bad.
>>
Enjoy calling on Satan!
>>
>>19307455
Can you tell me more?
>>
>>19307360
What's the issue, the god of Israel is the god all. Israel was chosen to bring his light to the world
>>
>>19307360
You're living. To live is to suffer.
>>
>>19307546
Sorry, just using the phrase "God of Israel" for identification... not actually speaking of Israel or Jews or anything.
>>
>>19307587
I was just saying bud no need to be sorry, if you wanna know what I think god is allowing to happen to you it is something you should rise above and learn from. I could probably help guide you with more information. If you're in what I call a familiar or shit comfort zone you have to trust in god and remove yourself from the situation, see what caused it, and learn from it
>>
That'd be the god yahweh or whatever they want to call him

Really though their god is the sumerian war god
>>
God doesn't exist and I can prove it.
>>
>>19308940
No you really can't.
>>
>>19309152
The universe and the matter scattered within are dispersed far too randomly to have been designed by a creator.
>>
>>19309160
>Random
for u
>>
>>19307360
Silly goy, the only answer will come to you when Israel and all of its people are turned into Glass.
>>
>>19309219
For everyone!
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
>>19307391
>>19307455

Ohh Child I shall reveal my true self to you.

I am Yaldabaoth, Samael or Saklas.

The Chief Archon or First Ruler.

The Blind Ignorant and Jealous god.
>>
>>19309160
you are so correct man soo so so correct.

enjoy hell
>>
>>19309262
And also a furry.

NEXT!
>>
File: img_4909-3.png (160KB, 407x476px) Image search: [Google]
img_4909-3.png
160KB, 407x476px
I am the Lord of the Hebdomad.

My Planet is Saturn and my Symbol is the Black Cube.

It represents the 4 dimensions of this realm.

And I am the Father Time. Chronos or El

I am the Lord over the Matrix.
>>
>>19309262
I have found it quite intreaging that humanity seems to NEED to divide things between good and Evil. God needs to be good and Bad is everything else.

i FIGURED THE need for good and evil would c ome with a little bit of rationality, but nooooo
>>
>>19309265
Hell doesn't exist either, obviously.
>>
File: marbas.jpg (94KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
marbas.jpg
94KB, 736x939px
>>19309291
cant a boy dream?!
>>
>>19309291
Hell does exist and you're in it.
>>
File: UTOPIA.jpg (1MB, 900x1764px) Image search: [Google]
UTOPIA.jpg
1MB, 900x1764px
>>19309291
>>
File: 1497305212712.jpg (232KB, 800x888px) Image search: [Google]
1497305212712.jpg
232KB, 800x888px
>>19307360
>Israel
"The Tao that can be named is not the true Tao"
Easterners knew this shit for years, any "Name" of "God" you worship is an individuated aspect of his infinite nature.
Want the true God? Here is the closest you will find:
The True Infinite Divine Source of the All That Is, the "I am that I am", the unknowable Tao, the Unconditional Life Force that exists within all beings across all time, spaces, matter, and dimensions, the Pure Energy Field of Conscious Experience, the Eternally Radiant Ball of Infinite Pure Light located at the center of all Being, the Thought before its manifestation.
>>
>>19307360
The volcano demon who demands foreskins for sustenance?
>>
>>19307360
>God of Israel
I hope you live in Israel then.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord.png (460KB, 513x684px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord.png
460KB, 513x684px
>>19307360
>Oh, that the God of Israel may speak to me and confirm He is righteous and true and tell me the nature of my suffering.
>>19307546
>Israel was chosen to bring his light to the world

That's one way of putting it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwCaHT0lcVo
>>
>>19311327
IS RA EL
Mother, Father, Son.
>>
>>19307360
the god of the bible frowns upon ornate things. he actually made a rule against making engraven images and melting and pouring metals. he expects you to get by with nothing more than a simple life

the common theme is that you should expect little and ask for nothing. expecting any answers seems like a tall order coming from a lowly mortal

all followers are considered soldiers of gods will. soldiers do as they are told and dont ask questions
>>
>>19311426

Isis is Inanna or Ishtar.

Ra is Marduk the Son of Ea Enki

And El is the father of all of them.

El is Anu.

Anu the Father of Enlil and Enki.

But Isis comes from Enlils Blood.

And Ra comes from Enki.

Yes Both sons of Anu.

But these two bloodlines are in a struggle over their Kingship.

Marduk / Ra wants to Rule. But Enlils Son and Father of Isis is Heir.
>>
>>19311627
uugggghhhh..................
>>
My name is used in vein in unjust and unrighteous ways. Those who wilfully place the safety and well being of others in danger are a plague to my name.
You suffering is of your own design.
>>
>>19309244
"Fooled by randomness"
>>
>>19307360
The God of Israel's name is Yahweh or the Latinized form, Jehovah. That's a fact.
>>
>>19313715
(Psalm 145:18) 18Jehovah is near to all those calling on him, To all who call on him in truth.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.