[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell your alien encounter/abduction stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Tell your alien encounter/abduction stories
>>
They told me to squeel like a pig
>>
File: -1594343828.gif (1015KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
-1594343828.gif
1015KB, 500x278px
I made contact with Aliens. unfortunately, they didnt stick anything up my pooper. They did reveal though that aliens are actually the loch Ness monster
>>
I'm not sure that this qualifies as an abduction, but I have never experienced anything quite like it and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

A couple of summers ago I woke up from a strange dreamstate, and instantly felt alert, as if I was not alone in my room. I was not new to the phenomenon of sleep paralysis, but in all my past experiences I had only perceived one other entity or presence. This time I felt like I was completely surrounded. Besides the feeling that I was not alone, two other things were noticeable when I woke up. The first was an accute discomfort, similar to a pinch or an injection, radiating from my hip. The second was that my vision was being obstructed, as if I was wearing some sort of blindfold. I saw a serene dreamscape with a pack of wolves surrounded by falling snow. Growing up in the north east and being a passionate dog lover, this scene normally would have been very comforting. The strange part was that I had no recollection of being in a dream, despite having an aptitude for lucid dreaming at the time. It was more like these images were being directly projected to me via the blindfold covering my face, although it felt more like a heavy block of wood. It's hard to describe.
>>
>be me, 5 years old
>sleeping in my bed late at night
>have a "dream" I'm surrounded by figures
>watch as they cut into my side and insert a metal disk or something
>wake up and run crying to my mom
>there's a birthmark I didn't have before where I felt them make the incision

Since then I've been visited by aliens several times, coming to me in dreams. I live right by Pine Bush NY, tons of alien activity there and the surrounding areas
>>
>>19307228

Addendum : I meant to say dreams and also ufo sightings, my b. I don't think I've seen an alien "awake" but I don't think my dreams are dreams, ya dig?
>>
Cont.

As I was regaining consciousness, I felt that the perceived entities around me were fighting to prevent that from happening. It was as if I was half-way between two realities; One was the familiarity of my bedroom, and the other was bound to an operation table in an unknown lab. As I slowly became more aware of my surroundings, I noticed a woman standing at the foot of my bed. The woman stood out in contrast to the rest of the perceived entities, because I could actually see her, instead of merely being aware of her presence. I recognized the woman as a friend of mine that I had romantic feelings for, but knew that she was hundreds of miles away at the time. Her image was distorted, her frame had been elongated, but her appearance was unmistakable. I couldn't shake the feeling that she was meant to be a soothing distraction, as I still felt as if I was surrounded by surgical type entities, and I was still aware of a numbing pain coming from my side. I tried to revive myself and get up out of my bed, but I was completely paralyzed. It was like being under water.
>>
Eventually I managed to tear myself away from my bed, which seemed to irritate the woman at the foot of my bed. She had been calmly smiling when I first woke up, but by the time I was able to stand up she appeared to be frowning. I could still hear faraway voices chattering around me, but the visions started to ripple and fade. I made my way to the bathroom, but it felt like gravity was 10x stronger, and I had been covered with artificial cobbwebbs. When I got to the mirror sure enough there was a medium sized puncture wound where I had felt the pain at my side, and the skin around it was red and irritated. At this point I was still lethargic, but I was terrified of falling back asleep. I turned on all the lights and grabbed my laptop, and the feeling of being torn between two worlds slowly faded, and within an hour I was still shaken, but I felt grounded in my own reality. I checked on my hip every few minutes, and the redness slowly disappeared. By morning there was no evidence of any injection whatsoever. It could have been just a bug bite that woke me up, as I'm aware that external stimulus can affect your dream state. To this day I've never experienced anything like it, and I dont think I will never forget the presence I felt in my room that night.
>>
There was 1 night when I was 14 that I was having trouble sleeping. I woke up and looked at the door to my room and saw a really tall figure in a black hooded cape (kind of like the grim reaper) with a bald head and black eyes. I would say it's a gray but its features were too humanlike. Maybe it was. Hybrid? Once I saw it I screamed bloody murder and it went away. My dad and mom came in and comforted me because I was hyperventilating at that point
>>
>>19307228
This sounds a lot like mine
I told it once in another thread but I'll retell it
I was laying in bed one night, which means I face my bedroom door while next to one of the windows in my room. While laying in bed playing Pokémon or some shit, I kept thinking someone or something was outside my room. I was super into the idea of getting abducted by aliens so I jokingly thought it was aliens. Of course I had a heat lamp from my gecko on so it was throwing off weird shadows as usual, but something just seemed off about it that night.
Eventually I fell asleep and had a dream I was facing upwards looking at a bunch of colored lights. Reds, blues and greens, with I think some yellow and white thrown in there. It had like a surgical feel to it, and it felt like the very beginning of the dream as all I remember is waking up with my legs directly up in the air. The fell straight down, while under my sheets, and I sat up and shouted holy crap.
Ever since then I've been fixated with making a video game about aliens, with like autistically detailed, unchanging mental images on the aliens appearance, culture, and general disposition. Probably not related but it's scary how the time frame matches.
Also one time I was on my way back to a party with my friend when we saw some UFO lights off in the distance. this was about 4/5 years later in the same time.
>>
>>19306876
Mexican border joke
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.