[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Jones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: alex jones.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
Is he just a CIA plant or is he legit?
>>
He's an idiot.
>>
>>19306751
Neither, he's a snake oil salesman who peddles conspiracy theory shit to hook gullible people who will buy his "dietary supplements" and other quack shit. It's all rather clever actually, taking advantage of basic marketing and a gullible audience which is susceptible to manipulation by certain types of grifters and conmen.

I mean, he just had a trail where he basically admitted his show was purely for entertainment purposes and he isnt a full on crazy man (he is but not the way people think).
>>
>>19306859
That makes sense, how is he able to trick people so easily?
>>
>>19306756
/thread
>>
>>19306859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
>>
>>19306881
Look around this board. Seriously, look around this board, at all the crazy, the lack of critical thinking, the simplistic, symbolic, and otherwise fucked up thinking. Most of the people who buy into his shit are scared, dumb, or don't really think all that well. Their looking for easy answers to highly complex problems and will gravitate to the first person who says he has answers to all their problems. Of course he's going to introduce more problems and scaremonger to keep them hooked so they buy his answers in the form of supplements or doomsday gear or other shit.

Its basic cult techniques which are techniques that have much in common with advertising and marketing. At its most basic they are willing to be tricked, or just don't have the skills to tell good data from bad.
>>
>>19306751
"There's a secret NASA child slave camp on mars" was the last straw for me.
>>
>>19306900
>People asking way to much from their cheap entertainment.
>>
He's CIA and Zionist connected. He gets his orders from both camps.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170717173941/https://alexjonesexposed.info/alex-jones-and-stratfor/
>>
File: Alex-Jones-C.I.A.-Operative.png (70KB, 1534x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Jones-C.I.A.-Operative.png
70KB, 1534x1134px
Forgot this.
>>
>>19306922
Considering the how the country is, most people have at least one familiar that was a CIA operative or an intelligent agent at some point, after all there's 16 intelligence agencies.
>>
He's an actor
Look at his court papers
>>
>>19306751
He says retarded shit to sell homeopathic medicine and to get good ratings. He's a fraud, nothing more.
>>
>>19306900
/thread
>>
>>19306944
Think he says may be wrong, but they aren't dumb, that's precisely why we suspect of him.
>>
>>19306859
>he just had a trail where he basically admitted his show was purely for entertainment
Or lose the rights to see his children lol.
>>
>>19306964
>but they aren't dumb
are you sure about that?
>>
>>19306987
If 40% of the people believe it, it's smart enough.
>>
>>19306859
Yeah dude.
I'd say that to have privileges to see my children too.

Either way, I wanna drink Rum with the guy.
>>
;7Grk~&Putky&oy&Horr&Noiqy4
>>
>>19306859
Jones is a quack, but infowars has some pretty good journalists under them. Jones accurately predicts a lot of political events and his reporters occasionally beat mainstream media to the hit.
>>
>>19306756
on the contrary. He's a marketing genius.
>>19306859
it's more complicated than that. There are kernels of truth in almost everything he says. He's an "actor" in that he intentionally makes ridiculous statements for entertainment and shock value.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.