[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Paimon.jpg (32KB, 306x334px) Image search: [Google]
Paimon.jpg
32KB, 306x334px
I'm new to magick and the occult in general. I've been reading about the Goetic demons and I'm interested in summoning king paimon. I've been told the goetic demons can be dangerous if you don't know what youre doing so I was wondering if any of the more experienced occultists could tell me where to start building my abilities to where I can safely evoke king paimon. I apologize for my ignorance but I've no idea where to start .
>>
>>19306623
Lesser invoking ritual of the pentagram, followed by lesser invoking ritual of the Hexagram, every morning. Lesser banishing ritual of the Pentagram, followed by lesser banishing ritual of the hexagram, every night. Liber Resh (sun adorations/invocations, 4x daily). Do this until you are getting excellent results from these rites. Also, maybe throw in Middle pillar Ritual daily or twice daily. Once you establish a ritual schedule and are getting excellent effects (after having memorized the rites, of course. Ya don't wanna go around reading from a piece of paper!), you can begin learning the greater rituals of the hexagram and pentagram, then The Bornless one, and bam, you are now prepared for Goetic evocation.
>>
>>19306623
>>19306633
Oh, and be prepared for the very distinct possibility that some autist will burst in at any moment bitching about "MUH MAGIC Y U SPELL WITH "K" AT END WAHH." Know that spelling magick with a "k" is early modern English, was revived to distinguish between illusionism, spiritism, etc. and "the Art of the Magi." This was very important at the time, because things like spiritism and Theosophy abounded, as well as illusionists claiming to be actually performing the Art of the Magi, which of course they weren't. So this distinction was incredibly important, less so than today, but the tradition remains nonetheless. Know all this, and also know the aforementioned anon literally has autism, so just deal with them swiftly but politely, if you will. Also know, a tripcode user by the name Ape of Thoth, regardless of what anyone says, knows his shit. I once started a thread here not knowing about the "Occultism & Magick" general thread, much like yourself, and he was the only poster to contribute anything meaningful. And quite a lot, at that. good luck, and may you find what you seek.
>>
bu mp
>>
Literally none of it is true, you cant summon anything.

Prove me wrong, show me a video of someone summoning Baal or Beelzebub
>>
>>19306633
Do you do any queries?
>>
>>19306633
get a trip, you seem not retarded and I want to be your friend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.