[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dissapearing ants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: th1XQLXBRX.jpg (13KB, 204x193px) Image search: [Google]
th1XQLXBRX.jpg
13KB, 204x193px
Well I have made two ants disappear by using something metal and touching the ant with it and then they vanish the first time I did it was with a knife then I did it again with a old timey key. Where did they go how did this happen I wonder?
>>
>>19306405
I don't know, but can I eat your ass?
>>
>>19306405
They crawled away, drunkie. They are probably outside by now. Also, post hooves.
>>
Post video of you doing this.
>>
>>19306521
hooves? I aint no dang horse
>>
>>19306529
I'm gonna have to say the same thing here.
thread is a nothing burger without video.
>>
>>19306405
Static electricity made them go flying off?
>>
>>19306596
....nothing burger?
>>
>>19306847
Not him but it's simple.
It's a burger... with nothing. Like Medicaid's.
>>
>>19306405
yeah op dont claim something so simple to prove then not prove it. Thats just poo
>>
>>19306405
Would you please photograph some of the same species of ants in question, and tell me generally what region of the world you are in, so that I can try to ascertain its species? Then e-mail the information to [email protected]. If you do this for me, I will tell you about another man who discovered what you just did.
>>
>>19306405
Are you the canadian ant owner that posted the video of the disappearing ant?

Also bump cause ants do way to many weird things that defy explanation.
>>
>>19307200
All I can say is that they completely vanished as soon as I touched them I wasn't that amazed either it felt natural or something like theres so many of them that it made sense that they got zapped out of existence
>>
>>19307647
Just film it nigger, it's current year, everybody has a camcorder in their pocket.
>inb4 he is poor or an eccentric and doesn't have a smartphone
>>
>film it
It won't happen.
These are flukes. And they don't repeat very often.
>>
File: bogpills.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bogpills.png
28KB, 400x400px
youre either high on DPH or in the middle of psychosis
>>
>>19307812
yep never owned a cellphone
>>
File: rPNCqww.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
rPNCqww.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>19307902
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.