[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1499823484899.jpg (85KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
1499823484899.jpg
85KB, 720x624px
What is the significance of this number?
>>
I believe it has multiple meanings as it's applied to different religions around the world, one being that the qabalistic tree of life has 10 "stations" or sephiroth and each has a hebrew character and number attributed to them. These numbers then add up to 777.
>>
Although this particular meaning may only be recognized in Aliester Crowley's Thelema, or it may also be recognized in some forms of Judaism, I'm not at all sure.
>>
>>19306116
So what would getting it as a trip imply, I just made a post on another board during a rage without thought and was shocked to find i hit this number, all i know is it's a significant number like 333.

Also magic numbers and there meaning thread pls.
>>
>>19306125
Hmmm maybe thats ultra bad luck anon
>>
that stupid egyptian crap doesnt even look like the pineal gland.

numbers are a human construct and mean nothing, beside allowing a language for which to explain things.

repeating numbres does not explain things dickwads
>>
>>19306107
its called the Doreen virtue means you've caught the Creator's attention.
>>
I have a camera with '777' in the serial number

Kind of weird I guess
>>
>>19306235
Holy fuck... today's date has three sevens in it. The last digits of the day, month, and year.

It must be the day of reckoning
>>
>>19306239
another flood please
>>
>>19306190
So the creator gives a fuck about 1) me being of the Aphrodite / Hermes bloodline 2) Modern medicine making bank of me instead of helping, and a byproduct of that was me losing my house and cat 3) taking things into my own hands and building my body/temple in sync with the gods i worship.
>>
>>19306288
Nice dubs.

It's a sign that the Creator is interested in you and confirming you are on the right path. The more Triple 7s you hit the more you realize you're walking your intended path.
>>
Kill me :)
>>
7+7+7 = 21 = 2+1 = 3

3 is God
6 is Man
9 is Man + God
>>
>>19306300
21 ≠ 3
>>
>>19306288
Probably not,its probably a coincidence.
>>
>>19306314
>still believes in coincidence
>>
>>19306308

In numerology it is.
>>
>>19306295
Of the Immortal Man it should be said that He is hermaphrodite, or male and female, and eternally watchful. He neither slumbers nor sleeps, and is governed by a Father also both male and female, and ever watchful. Such is the mystery kept hidden to this day, for Nature, being mingled in marriage with the Sky Man, brought forth a wonder most wonderful--seven men, all bisexual, male and female, and upright of stature, each one exemplifying the natures of the Seven Governors. These O Hermes, are the seven races, species, and wheels

Hermes/thoth/metatron/mercury is the god communicating with me his son is Hermaphroditus, when i read the above quote my body vibrated similar to when i took dmt, I guess i must start hormone therapy so i can experience the duality merging, and take a form more similar to the gods, also i think i must continue entering hospital when possible so thoth can record the hearts of its practitioners, last visit atleast one failed they tried trigger my schizophrenia into an outbreak due to fear of losing there job when i reported them for trying to double dose me, i can also do more healing as a patient having a conversation with other patients then if i became a psychiatrist, what a fucking journey acting my way in and out of hospital to complete a mission, the place was called lamhu there was something in the space dragon revelation thread about that place.
>>
>>19306139

The fact the Fibonacci sequence happens in nature is enough proof math is not a man made construct.

Numbers are humans ways of interpreting/giving name to quantities
>>
I've been seeing 77 and 777 frequently.
>>
>>19306392
yeah cuz it 2017 and 07
>>
>>19306116
The Hebrew characters are attributed to the paths, not the sefirot? Also, the numbers typically attributed to them are the first ten of the decimal scale ... Citation?
>>
>>19306350
The anon said exactly that "Numbers are a manmade concept." Ever wonder why you see things that aren't here?
>>
>>19306107

try counting in a different base
>>
>>19306139
Don't listen to this guy, either shill or retarded
>>
>>19306735

>count in base 7 to base 10 equivilent of 777
>number symbol "7" is not used

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>19306896

you do understand how alternative base counting systems work right?

>base 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 20

>base 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
>>
>>19306107
7/17/17 is underrated
>>
>>19306107
Holy number of god.
>>
it is the hz frequency of the one true god.

Contrary to what new agers would have you believe, 432 and 528 hz are of the devil!!!!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.