[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything spooky in China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

Anything spooky in China?
>>
Xinjiang

and then there is North Korea/ Vietnam
>>
>>19305697

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Festival
>>
>>19305697
Check the archive, it makes you feel more like you're in the X-files.
>>
>>19305697
Communism.
>>
The mss
>>
>>19305697
Polution
Animal abuse
Materialistic view
Inhuman
Communist in the inside ,capitalistic to th outside

I think that's all.
>>
>>19305697
The Chinese
>>
>>19305697
they created unity by annihilation of spirit
>>
>>19305697
sinkiang/xiangiang is essentially once you leave the main regional cities is still essentially stoneage
full of nomad tribes who just sorta hang around
its majority islamic so of course thee is a lot of strange practices that ae unique ffom the est of china
>>
>>19306036
yeah, all the chinese in the west are their version educated high society cityfolk.

discounting those ADVCHINA guys on youtube, the stories i heard from a chinese guy i knows dad has told, its like a haunted hell that should have a sign that says "here be monsters" once you leave the city.

its all chainsaw massacre/hillbilly rapists/hills have eyes/ high strangeness types out in the "great nowhere" as he called it.
>>
File: jiangshipic11.jpg (69KB, 526x800px) Image search: [Google]
jiangshipic11.jpg
69KB, 526x800px
>>
>>19305697
Yeren.
>>
>>19305939
That's a resumed way to explain things
Human lives there do not seem to be worth anything
Welcome to the country where little girls are ran over and no one cares
One of the most disgusting places in the world, for sure!
>>
>>19305699

Do you mean Xinjiang?
>>
The fact that they don't give a fuck about human life or decency is pretty spooky. Don't go to china.
>>
>>19306044
ADV is pretty gold
>>
File: preview.jpg (37KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
37KB, 666x360px
>>19305697
They have more gold than every other country in the world. Not exactly spooky, but kinda scary.
>>
File: whistle.jpg (878KB, 1851x999px) Image search: [Google]
whistle.jpg
878KB, 1851x999px
>>
>>19305869
>>19305907
>>19305939
This. I dated a Chinese girl for over 3 years. Hot sex, but kinda cold otherwise.
>>
>>19305697
Deep frying doggies alive is breddy sgary
>>
A country of pigs is worth nothing.
>>
>>19307618

isnt that what i said
>>
>>19309931
fake. dont joke about dogs like that
>>
>>19309931
Wok-ing the dog has a whole new meaning.
>>
>>19308880
theyre afraid to show the real face of china, because the chinese govt would kill them.
>>
The chinese
>>
Pyramids in China that the PRC buried under a pile of trees after their own investigations, while preventing any other inquiries from ever happening.
>>
>>19309054

SPOOKY

got more?
>>
The movie Seventh Moon
>>
>>19310252
I was about to say this

lots of pyramids and lots of recorded interactions with the dracos more than any other civilization, no wonder sometimes I think chinks don't have souls
>>
File: visit_china.png (1MB, 1600x678px) Image search: [Google]
visit_china.png
1MB, 1600x678px
>>19305697
Absolutely nothing spoopy in China. You should come visit our wonderful beautiful land of enchanting beauty. Especially if you are a big breasted green eyed woman.

(Female) virgins visit for free!
>>
>>19310499

Indeed. While they may seem cold and soulless, they do have one of the oldest civilization lineages that have been dealing with the esoteric and paranormal as a normal, everyday accepted thing.

So much so that many practices that would be considered "magical" by other civilizations are practiced there on a daily basis, from the common man burning incenses on Chinese New Year to appease their ancestors in purgatory, to the top brass in their government performing Divinations using I-Ching.

These people, on the public face, have clearly been in touch with the unknown more openly than the western world has.

Now can you imagine what they hide? Why their government has been so extremely adamant about protecting and making sure what's inside their borders STAYS inside?
>>
>>19305697
The whole thing also panda rumors(use extreme caution). Where can I find these chinese footjob forests at?
>>
>>19305697
The tomb of the first emperor seems kinda spooky, with the terra cotta soldiers and legends say there's an underground city he built for his soul after death and that there's rivers of mercury, but China is moving really slow on excavating it, because China's been around for a really long time, and will continue to be around for a long time, most likely, so it's not urgent to them and they don't wanna wreck shit as bad as when all the archaeologists flooded into Egypt with primitive excavation techniques and tools. Basically the idea is that there's no rush, so why not wait until technology progresses to a point where they can minimize damage. Plus it's fucking huge.

But the fact that so little is known about it, and even less is known to the general public, almost makes it spookier, like a city of the dead with clay facsimiles of humans, a ceiling inlaid with pearls to represent the stars, and rivers of mercury sounds like a spooky plays.
>>
>>19310768

Panda rumors? Tell us more
>>
The Chinese are an alien hivemind only here to suck up the Earths resources. They start with all the rare, cool animals.
>>
>>19305697

Billions of soulless automatons.

About as scary as you can get.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.