[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creepy text

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

My girlfriend received a very creepy image over iMessage from an unknown number. I'll post the description she gave me below. She deleted it immediately after receiving it, she was scared, I'm trying to get her to recover it now with 3rd party phone recovery tools.

"A gray and white room that was bare, there are bunches of thin plastic sheets, not flush against the ground, like the ones used to cover up machines in a factory so they wont get dust. The sheets were covered with red stuff, looked organic, like blood."

Please help us find/interpret what this means. We're hoping its just a prank but worried it's some sort of threat.

pic sort of related, a perspective similar to the one she saw in the image
>>
File: 1499674524039.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499674524039.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
Alright. I'll bite. Any more info?
>>
>>19305718
None!
>>
>>19305681
shit's a larp.

No one walking into a weird abandoned slaughterhouse or whatever would bother talking about plastic sheets and whether or not they are next to the ground. Don't be scred
>>
Hmm. Best bet is to recover it, post picture, then respond.
>>
What was the shading of the "blood".
Light? Dark? Murky? Consistency? Not much to go on except a drawfag pic.
>>
>>19305718
She's trying out different phone recovery software. Used PhoneRescue, was a piece of garbage that didnt recognize the device. Tried Enigma, it recovered an text with an image from an "Unknown" number, but its fucking locked and costs 70 bucks to unlock. Fucking enigma. She's using dr.fone now. Does anyone have some suggestions please? Free iphone recovery tool?
>>
>>19305737
She says really light. She thinks liquid and chunky.
>>
>>19305741
Light and chunky? Hmm. If and I do say IF this legit, it was recent, and messy. But I'm no doctor. ( or murderer for that matter)
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>19305739
I still need good recovery software. the dr.fone thing isnt working.
>>
Keep trying op
>>
>>19305681
I use to send creepy message to my friends when i could grab an other phone number. Some drama ensured that was good times, when young people have an interest in occult they tend to see everything through that filter. They want so much to experience something paranormal that you can easily mess with them.
>>
>>19305681
"Not flush against the ground" wait wtf does that mean?
>>
>>19305769
It wasnt lying flat against the floor, there were bumps underneath it. She wasnt sure if it was a person or not. The sheets were translucent but a bunch were piled ontop of eachother so she couldnt make out what was under them
>>
we're trying but this software is so bad. we think its this entry in the deleted messages table. but the message is all garbled. please, anyone know good software?
>>
>>19305827
every recover software fuck things up
sometimes you need to purchase to "unlock" the full content
>>
>>19305681
Sounds like someone sent a screenshot of Dexter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.