[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How far does mind reading go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: space.gif (2MB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
space.gif
2MB, 500x291px
How far does mind reading go?
>>
>>19305630
4.5 inches
>>
>>19305630
twelve
>>
>>19305630
tree fiddy
>>
>>19305630
till the end of time
>>
There's no where to go.
>>
>>19305630

God made us and now {s}he wants us to die.
>>
>>19305630
i can read minds from one room away behind a wall, but anything beyond that gets too quiet and noisy... maybe someone with more experience can do better but ive never seen it
>>
>>19308117

How much cum do you need to swallow?
>>
>>19306311
Satan, your mistrust and fear of women goes very deep. I suppose that you never want to be subordinate to a woman, likely your mother was a very controlling figure in your life. She probably didn't nurture you and you formed an shell around your ego so that you wouldn't get hurt by the abuse she sown upon you.

The heavenly goddesses are quite a bit different from earthly women. They have had millennia to contemplate relationships and their place in the cosmos. Life, as you know, comes from man and woman together in harmony with one another. Children are born, but they must grow up. Growth is difficult, life is a struggle. Butterflies that are cut from the cocoon aren't strong enough to move fly so they die on the ground.

A good parent can teach a child to love, and to be loved. They can show them ways of relating with the world, and they can praise them for their accomplishments. Children will always look up to those who bring our the best qualities within themselves.

An absent parent, teaches in another way. It is a much harsher way to learn, but as divine beings we have to be tough. This universe isn't easy. Its real life. Real pain. Real struggle, real growth. Adversity challenges us to overcome our environment, to grow beyond the boundaries that have been set for us. You should know this as a Satanist.

This spiritually desolate world we have created, is like a shadow hidden away from nature. Enjoy the beauty of the sun and the stars. See the patterns in the plants and leaves. The animals make their living off the land in harmony with their environment. Predators, prey, struggle, change, evolution. All so they can love and reproduce, passing on the best essence of their lives towards those who come after them in future generations.

If you really want to know god, take some mushrooms and go through a walk in nature. Face down the shadows in your soul, own them. Lay them at your feet. Lay the burdens of hatred and fear on the body of Christ.
>>
>>19309552

I like my burdens just fine.

I do plenty of drugs. So much they've stopped working!

Should I give my pedophile mother a plaque for "teaching me hard"?

Or should I not... teach her hard... back?

It's some form of love you just said, no?!

If the math of your words don't add up, don't say them! You look like a fool!

I am not a Satanist. You, by virtue of visiting my realm, the very contract of your life, makes YOU a Satanist.

I'm the boss. You will learn your place within your lifetime, I suggest sooner rather than later.

I know more about earthly... and "heavenly" women than any soul in all the eternities.

Still not enough to deal with any of them for any extended amount of time!

Still not enough to trust them with the precious children I will eventually spawn on one of these peasant realms grounded face!
>>
Give me a name and I'll telepath them out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.