[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Sensory deprivation chambers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

especially with all the lights turned off...what a mind fuck that must be
>>
>>19305550
I did it

I did all the shit you are supposed to do.

Was a waste of money

It isn't a trip
Joe organ is just retarded
>>
>>19305591
that sucks
>>
>>19305550
>go into bathtub
>turn lights off
>>
>>19305591
It isn't supposed to be "a trip." You don't just get in the tank and start tripping balls. It takes repeated use while sober to get to a place where you can disconnect from your body and fully relax. If you take large amounts of edibles beforehand, like Rogan does, then yeah you could have a pretty interesting experience in there.

It's interesting OP, I suggest everyone try it a few times. I've done it like 3 times now and it's very relaxing, physically and mentally. It relieves my gf and I's back pain for a few days, and immediately after I leave the tank I feel mentally refreshed and the world seems more vibrant. It's kind of reinvigorating.

It's like a meditative experience. The body temp water makes the boundary between yourself and the water disappear, therefore helping you forget your body and go into a deeper mental state. I've smoked beforehand and gotten some closed eye visuals like a mf. Weed and psych's help get you to that "trippy" place easier if you're not trying to do repeated sessions. Overall though, it's a deeply relaxing experience that has physical and mental benefits. But don't go in expecting to be transported to another dimensions, not without a respectable dose of some substances.
>>
>>19305550
i feel like i'd drown if i got as high as joe rogan must
>>
>>19305550
It's a hot tub in a clam shell.

They're cool, but also a total gimmick because you can get the same effect in your bathroom with the lights turned off.

Just don't be a fucking idiot and hurt yourself and you'll be fine.
>>
>>19305844
>same effect in your own tub
>entire body is floating on a foot of water
>can stretch out in all directions and not touch walls
>pounds of epsom salt to make floating easier
>blocks out all light and noise from outside

>you can just get in the bathroom and turn the lights off, bro
how big is your fucking tub?
>>
>>19305882
>how big is your fucking tub?
Oh shit, that's right, I forgot. Most of you guys are working class. Nvm.
>>
>>19305550
I have done it, I looked really forward to it, and sure it was relaxing and stuff but that was about it.. Meditation has taken me deeper than that, and psychedelics definitely, so it was fun, and worth doing, but probably just once, at least for me
>>
>>19305898
so your tub is at least 6 feet wide? rich people have tubs as wide as a jacuzzi? your bathroom is sound proofed like a studio?
>>
>>19305550
true sensory deprivation, at length, will always produce some kind of result. don't listen to all of these idiots who, i can only imagine, got into a poorly made tub for an hour

>>19305898
it's distinct in every way, you're an idiot
>>
>>19305898
kek
>>
File: 1494027218114.gif (257KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1494027218114.gif
257KB, 635x457px
Bro just make and smoke dmt. No magic required, just science and aliems and shit. Dmt rules
>>
I did DMT mixed with weed before I closed the chamber. Saw robotic elves singing in chore, their vibration creating a world/illusion around them. Crazy shit man, definitely would recommend to everyone.
I nearly drowned though.
>>
I wanna try it but Im scared I will fall asleep and drown
>>
>>19306326
How do you make DMT?
>>
>>19305550
I've done it. It didn't really do anything for me but I'm not good at meditating. I mostly thought about stuff I needed from the grocery store.
>>
>>19306762
The horrifying and mystical process of googling david Barlow. Thats how i would approach it.
>>
How far does mind reading go?
>>
its where the aliens come to diddle you
>>
>>19305727
>hipster sensory deprivation piss chamber shop owner fag detected
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.