[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ I need help. I hear a dog right fucking outside my window

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3775.gif (194KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3775.gif
194KB, 500x737px
/x/ I need help. I hear a dog right fucking outside my window and it's so fucking loud that it's driving me insane, but then I tried to record it and there was nothing in the recording. Am I hearing a hellhound or a ghost or something paranormal? My microphone works and I talked afterwards into a recording just to be sure, and I am perfectly sane.
>>
>>19305519
can you see the dog?
are other people aware of the dog?
can you get a video of the dog?
>>
>>19305519
fuck off, The Dog Whisperer
>>
>>19305555
No one else says they can hear it and it's plain as day to me.
>>
>>19305651
Good news? You're not being haunted by a ghost dog. Bad news? You're in the early stages of schizophrenia
>>
>>19305555
Of course not, don't you know how lazy and retarded the larpers are
>>
>>19305651
You should see a doctor son.
>>
>>19305519
Is the bark a deep one? Like a rottweiler?
>>
>>19305519
"I am perfectly sane"

Nope, bub. You are not if you are having auditory hallucinations.
>>
>>19305555
nice quads
>>
jhgcfxdxghgkdfcg Lann te vajjo Fuddi deyo ...fvjfeieb
>>
You don't need help. You need a cock aBBC, bcuz I know you are a bitch! Am I right??
>>
>>19305519
Shoot a 12ga out the window.

Hehe he
>>
>>19305519
wait till acid wears off and see if you still hear it
>>
>>19306353
Unless it's the ones caused by certain infections (like the guy who wrote Gulliver's Travels if I remember right) but still seek help.
>>
>>19305519
When did you started hearing the dog?
Are you sure you're the only one aware of the dog?
>>
>>19306609
I started hearing it at around 2:30, and it stopped 15 minutes after. Then at exactly 3 it was 3 distinct deep barks.
>>
I've had a similar thing happen to me as a child, I was in my room middle of the night and I hear this ear piercing scream all of a sudden. I run to my parents room and ask if they heard it but they heard nothing. That shit was fucking loud as hell too, like it was right next to my bed.
>>
>>19305519
>"In my tortured ears there sounds unceasingly a nightmare whirring and flapping, and a faint, distant baying as of some gigantic hound. It is not dream—it is not, I fear, even madness—for too much has already happened to give me these merciful doubts. St. John is a mangled corpse; I alone know why, and such is my knowledge that I am about to blow out my brains for fear I shall be mangled in the same way. Down unlit and illimitable corridors of eldritch phantasy sweeps the black, shapeless Nemesis that drives me to self-annihilation."

Goodbye OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.