[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watch me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 51EjhcQE29L.jpg (33KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51EjhcQE29L.jpg
33KB, 353x500px
Do it now. Report back.
>>
The one about the witch and the Ferguson case are my favorites
>>
Yeah I liked them all, less so the murder one. Kind of boring.
My favourite has to be the psychic or the mexicasaghost

Too bad it's all fake...
>>
I love this series so much. Most aren't scary, but really well executed and interesting. PLEASE TELL ME THAT SHIT'S AVAILABLE ON REGION 1 NOW.
>>
I watched this shit about two years ago. Still love it like the first day.

I just love the way it's shot, the "voiceover" gives it that genuine effect to me.
>>
The witch one was the absolute best. That shit is genuinely creepy.
Second best is the old man that travelled to the moon.
Third has to be the haunted house one.
Also, there's supposedly a thirteenth short called The Examination that was never released.
>>
>>19306460
YES I have searched for it, I think it was a creature of sorts, being examined or interviewed. But I can't find it , maybe it's on the physical copy of the documentary
>>
>>19306830
Fug, Amazon lists it as unavailable, and even then it's in the PAL format. I doubt ebay would be any more helpful.
>>
>>19307467
https://youtu.be/JA75cfGSYJc
It can be found here, the very last segment
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.