[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1029.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1029.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
-So my brother and I, every 2 or 3 days go on drives when he gets out of work, you know we haven't talked much when we were younger so were trying to bond a little more. Anyways, so today was one of those days, we drove around for about 1 hour and decided to give the car a wash after. * keep in mind my brother has recently bought this car a month or two ago * we went to one of those hands free car washes washed the car and vacuumed it after. This is where things got a little odd. This cars console is somewhat loose from the bottom. Loose enough to force something in there in need to hide it. So my brother was vacuuming his side of the car while I did the other. He notices that there was something sticking out of the bottom of the console, he thought it was a calculator but ended up being of those cheap ass pre paid phones you can get a true dollar store for a few bucks. We didn't think much at first so we left it there, thinking that somehow it got stuck in there. We finish washing the car cleaning it and everything get into the car and get a little curious. We turn on the phone, which wasn't competely off, just in sleep mode, and it still had charge which we found a little weird considering the last phone call received was in 2016. No messages, or pictures, One thing this phone did have was received calls as well as sent calls. We didn't pay much attention, we then realized that this phone had only been activated for around 3-4 months and the calls this individual had made and received all throughout the 4 months was only from one number. That's what freaked us or even more. We thought it could have been a drug dealers phone, but it seems off how he had only received calls from one number. So /x/ what do you think? This isn't some story I made up a few minutes ago, this actually happened tonight. It might not seem like a big deal to some of you, but to you who have any ideas of theories about who's phone this could be and what it was used for please let me know.
>>
Most likely a second phone for an affair someone was having anon.
>>
>>19305477
that makes sense, it could be
>>
>>19305376
Drug dealer phone would have messages and more calls from multiple numbers. If they deleted those why wouldn't they get rid of those calls.
>>
It could be :

- drug dealer who had a large connect, large enough that they'd want people to only contact them on disposable phones

- dude having an affair (like previous anon said)

- dude's wife wanted him to go on a diet, he'd order pizza on the phone and get it delivered to his car

In any sense I'd say call the number and see what's good, or post the number and have a brave anon call and report back
>>
>>19305502
thats what i told my brother. I find it very weird how the phone was at nearly full charge too.
>>
>>19305514
Yeah. Thats what i was thinking some dude just needed some pizza didn't want his bitch to find out because shed eat it all.
>>
>>19305477
/thread
>>
>>19305502
Not an actual drug dealer. Specific phone for specific plug
>>
wew for a second there I thought you were going to say the phone was being used to listen in on your brother
now that would be something to worry about
>>
Phones it yet?
>>
>a burner
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.