[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe the Energy Outside around your living place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

is it good, evil, bad, dark, light?

does it need to be changed? how should that be accomplished?

how does it play into the wider energy of the region you live in , and the greater world
>>
Think of it as an androgynous fart gas cloud that drains life
>>
Isn't the energy in a place directed by how it looks to one? If you want to change it to be better, move to a better place.
>>
>>19305367

so you live on a cow farm?
or in the LGBTQWTFBBQ club section of the city
>>
>>19305372

I dont think so, there is energy that pervades in areas that effects everyone within it, sometimes there are multipul sources feeding off of one another in a confined location
>>
>>19305389
If only all citizens of /x/ lived in one place, we could actually do something with our energy.
>>
>>19305395

we all live on one planet
>>
>>19305400
I live in a valley and the mountains around me create an audible echo. I think this has significance in some way. Does this mean valleys could create a sort of spiritual microphone? huh!
>>
>>19305421

maybe, it can also protect from wider outside energy, not to mention natural environment can obsorb bad energy and does not produce negative energy
>>
>>19305361
It's peaceful, and it keeps people peaceful. It started out as neutral. I meditated pretty deep, almost fell into infinity. Been peaceful and comfortably warm in any weather since. My brother and friends say the same weird shit happened to them though. Might be something else.
>>
>>19305361
At night when the street lamps are on, the energy is electrical.

During the day, it's solar.
>>
My neighborhood seems almost completely removed from the outside world even though we are in a large metropolitan area (Vancouver). Everyone still acts like it's 2006 and nothing is wrong and we are still by default better than the Americans.

I wouldn't say it's "dark" energy, but the people here seem to not care about the suffering of poorer people.

There is a park here that feels Zen as fuck though. Lots of positive vibes from that tiny park a block away.
>>
>>19305367
I had no descriptive term for the humid, dirty, smelly, chaotic, poor, slovenly, area of my city. Thank you, and I second this.
>>
>>19305361
I have a lot of plant life in my backyard where mushrooms grow after rainfall. I always meditate their or practice my magic. I really believe mushroom is a messenger of god.
>>
>>19306627
Why don't you move to vc-proper, then? They probably live where they do to deliberately avoid the nonsense around them.
>>
>>19305367
looooooooool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.