[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /x/ help me out with this dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tr.jpg (191KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
191KB, 1200x628px
This may be a little weird but I've been thinking about for a long time and still to this day I still don't know what it means. Basically for the past 15 years of my life (I'm 19) I've had the same dream every single day.

The dream is just me sitting inside a train, no one else, just me sitting inside an empty and rather dark train. For some time I didn't really gave it that much importance, but lately I've been thinking that this can't be normal, and it's somewhat spooky, I mean, having the same dream for 15 years EVERY single night can't be something normal. Never had a dream about anything else.

What is the meaning of this dream?
>>
>>19305351
I'd get an aids test if I were you. Trains = aids or a kundalini awakening
>>
Kundalini it's not a morning person. Beware op.
>>
this is pretty hard to believe. If u not larper, that shit is clearly not normal. Also provide details, 15 years are too long, u should know this train very well
>>
>>19305671
I don't know what else to say to prove it.

As for the train, I can't exaxtly say how it looks like from the outside, from the inside however, looks like an old european train.
>>
>>19305813
Have to add,

I've never seen the outside of the train. For the past 15 years it's been the same scene, just me sitting there alone.
>>
>that dream when no gf
>>
>>19305351

You have to wait.
>>
Google, it's just a ride.
Life is only a ride. I think that's extremely symbolic.
We all are on a ride, and we have no idea where we are going. Some recognize that they have been on the ride before, some dont.
>>
>>19305351
Use it as a dream sign to lucid dream, make affirmations to realize you're dreaming when in a train. Then when you're lucid ask the dream itself.
>>
>>19305351
i ran 15 years of train on ur sister bitch so stfu!!!!!!
>>
OP next time you're in the train and have a moment of realization that you're dreaming, use it to start a lucid dream, if you can move around the train/fly/do whatever then you might be able to get some more details, then again your brain might just try and keep you confined inside the train, there's probably some symbolism in there too good luck
>>
>>19305351
this may just be a vivid memory of something that happened to you when you were a child. no idea why it keeps occurring.
>>
>>19305351
It's pretty much the gateway to a lucid dream. I have a similar experience, except I'm on a cliff over looking an ocean/lake.
>>
This gave me a very weird an sudden taste in my mouth. I am 19 as well and have experienced insane and detailed strings of lucid dreams almost my entire life but this absolutely perks my interest randomly.
>>
I just can't shake this weird feeling, OP. What are you like, how is your life going, ect.?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.