[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existential Crisis General ECG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Give me your wildest explanations for what the fuck is going on around us.
>>
>>19305350
No one exists but me and life is one abstract mess. Dissolve all preconceived ideas and understanding and look straight at the reality like a newborn baby and you realise it is just a sensory experience of an experience. Nothing makes sense. What is sense?
>>
>>19305350

people are too caught up in seeking sensation

and those who claim to seek enlightenment expecting to FEEL different once their acheiive it, but complain about how they have not yet reached it after doing X Y Z , are really just sensation seekers
>>
>>19305404
Welcome to solipsism! How may I help myself?
>>
Are you ready for some shit?
All the planets house entities at thier centres.
Theses are chtulu-like creatures.
Every religion on earth is trying to summon their respective entity.
They were sealed away by the old gods, never to be released, for they would destroy our solar system. THis is the real goal of the nwo. Blood sacrifice is the key for them. My thought is they are going after whatever is at the centre of saturn.
>>
>>19305440

now now, back to the kids table and let the adults speak
>>
Quantum Fate:

It's the idea that every human consciousness is a cumulation of multiversal experiences running in parallel. That is to say, you are living a different series of timelines all at once coalescenced into a single continuous experience. Every thought or action that you have considered has happened in some reality, and you are loosely connected to these experiences that may or may not have happened.

These consciousnesses can fade or separate over time causing "you" to be so fundamentally different in different realities that your capacity to empathize with your alternate "selves" dwindles. That is to say, the sexy movie star version of you exists out there somewhere; but their psychology and experiences are so drastically different than yours that they might as well be someone else. It is easy for threads in a piece of yarn to overlap, but there can still be a different ball.

Consciousness also exists this way as a means of preventing death. Have you ever remembered dying or felt a near death experience? Some version of you actually died at that point, but the consciousness continued by picking up from the nearest string. The mind escapes death by "jumping" timelines when faced with mortality. That said, death still happens around you, but their consciousness still exists in another reality; the loss is real because they were not necessary for your survival and your existence is a testament to that.

This occasionally leads to events like the Mandela Effect, where a wide collection of people would have died at once but shifted to a timeline where something meaningless changed.

Things are fucked righ now because every other timeline is worse; this timeline is best timeline. EVERY timeline that exists is best timeline. Try not to think about the other realities.
>>
>>19305350
we live in the same world as games like chrono trigger and final fantasy
or rather those things are depicting things realer than we thought
>>
It's impossible to not be alive because life is a fabric in the universe like space and time.
You are an expression of the life wave, a particular manifestation it has created.
When you die, you actually "downgrade" to being the wave again, which will in turn express itself as a new consciousness from "your" perspective at that point.

The human body and all other forms of life do not possess life in of themselves but are rather a collection of materials being actively manipulated by the fabric of life. This is why you don't lose weight from your soul leaving when you die.
It's kind of like the notion that the human brain receives a signal of consciousness however it's not a signal as much as it is a signal that creates and controls in the first place.
>>
>>19305350
A powerful Monarch theta assassin hacked the root social matrix of the illuamanti programming. Triggering omega to attack alters and restore control to the individual. Creating an army of programmed self aware frogs aching for vengeance on their former masters. Buckle up, KEKs call has come.
>>
>>19305350
This piece looks like it was done by Zdislaw Beksinski. Nice taste, he's my favorite artist.
>>
>>19305404
*NOTHING* ((makes)) ~SENSE~
>>
>>19305740
>Zdislaw Beksinski
Yep , I have some of his work printed, laminated and hung on the wall.
>>
>>19305632
Yes i did. Time for revolution.

_ antivirus antichrist
>>
File: 1344233221848.jpg (128KB, 733x850px) Image search: [Google]
1344233221848.jpg
128KB, 733x850px
>>19305503

I know a lot of people who have deja vues, and i myself have a ton of it

I've already seen myself getting fucked up by someone throwing a brick in my face, and ever since that I've made sure to never go back to the spot i saw it happen. especially if it is a bright summer day with the wind blowing
>>
>>19305447
OP just said
>Give me your wildest explanations for what the fuck is going on around us.
Seriously guys start letting people express themselves without always criticizing them
>>
>>19305756
Which ones?
>>
File: choices.jpg (358KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
choices.jpg
358KB, 960x1280px
>>19305503
>where a wide collection of people would have died at once but shifted to a timeline where something meaningless changed.
>>
>>19305350
There are no souls in the traditional sense. There is no duality between the body and the mind. You are you because your brain is in your skull, you experience what you experience because that's what your brain is processing. Consciousness arises from information processing, that's it.
>>
>>19305350
Defragmentation agenda
>>
>>19305350
Looking for some cool wild explanation on what is going on is the opposite of existentialism. You're hoping that there's some secret to the universe, even if it's that it's controlled by some evil illumaniti, because you can't face the fact that the world is just a bunch of tiny little ape things who have no idea what the fuck is going on trying to keep their cities and towns from collapsing while also all having their own selfish agendas.

Its all a lot more boring than what people want it to be.
>>
>>19305350
state transition state

The goal is
state translation applieddesire achieved desire transition state
>>
god was once the only thing in the universe and he decided he wanted to experience every single thing that is possible to experience so he divided himself infinite times and created everything that exists so he can experience everything that can be experienced and everything that can be felt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.