[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing 222. I don't know where to ask for answers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: funnydog.jpg (64KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
funnydog.jpg
64KB, 1000x782px
I'm new here and i'm pretty convinced of almost everything I saw here. but I do feel like these numbers are connected to everything that's been happening. its a gut feeling. Can anyone help me out here?
>>
>>19304893
Can you elaborate more as to where these numbers keep popping up?
>>
>>19304902

I've been seeing them on my phone clock, while playing games, billboards, ads, but the most i've seen in my life is on licence plates.
>>
>>19304893
Google 222 angel number
>>
>>19304909
From some quick research it looks like you have good fortune coming your way. I'd be excited if I were you.
>>
>>19304893
222=6
Sixes are good. 3,6,9, are the key to the universe, according to Tesla.
This is a positive thing.
>>
>>19304979
but i'm scared. my life has been complete crap for a while now! And for the first time i'm actually scared for the future.
>>
>>19304979
Understand that ruling elites pervert this number as well.
>>
>>19304993
I see 1111, 333, 33, 23 and sometimes 37.
You'll be fine. Just be right with God
>>
>>19304995
C'mon son. Of course it can be used for dark purpose. That's not what's happening here, though.
>>19304993
The universe is speaking to you through that number. Or else why would you notice It? It is a good sign. You are on a path.
>>
>>19305020
God. not universe.
We're living underneath a firmament.
Remember no such thing as deep space.
NASA means to deceive
>>
>>19305032
Fair enough. I tend to lean toward the cosmic energy view rather than the God as a personification of the cosmic energy view, so for my part the two terms are basically interchangeable.
>>
>>19304893
Latching onto a number and then seeing it everywhere you go is a very common thing people get paranoid over, so much so they literally made a movie about it starring Jim Carrey.

Think about any other number and see how often you see that. As long as it's not over a thousand you'll most likely see any number that's stuck in your head everywhere.
>>
Either you're fixated on the number, thus you see it more often (you live in a sea of numbers and letters, so fixating on a particular set of numbers means you WILL notice it. Constantly.(

Or the universe is trying to relate something to you.

222 is 6 fragmented into 3.

You spread 6 2's across the number 222 evenly to create 666.

2x3=6. So there's another six.

Also my name and nickname translate to 1666 and 666 in the Gematria.

So there's that, too.
>>
I heard I just might have autism.
>>
>>19304893

seeing triplets is a heavenly sign. if i were you i would turn to my inner master/priestess and see if reality is going accordingly or it needs more configuration, adjustment.
>>
>>19304893
2 means separation, categorization, as a trio, holy.

Good is separation the nation's into sheep and goats.
>don't be the goats, they get judged by the law
>the law means death
>death is bad
>bad is unwanted
>unwanted is loneliness
>loneliness hurts
>>
>>19304979
>>19305221
alternatively:

>2x2x2=8
>8 / 2 = 4

4 is an unlucky number for the chinese because it sounds the same as the word "death"
>>
>>19304993
>my life has been complete crap for a while now! And for the first time i'm actually scared for the future.
Don't you see that's a good thing?
That means it is finally capable of changing for the better.
>>
File: chuck_norris_approves.gif (1MB, 306x234px) Image search: [Google]
chuck_norris_approves.gif
1MB, 306x234px
>>19304893
I know them feels, anon. I keep seeing 420 everywhere.
>>
yea i keep seeing 777
>>
>I'm new here and i'm pretty convinced of almost everything I saw here

Well there's your problem, you're just retarded, lets move along now
>>
>>19305221
bullshit. fugoff
>>
>>19304893
same shit happened to me a few years ago, for a few years!!

It was very very evident this was just not a coincidence. I mean, i would see 222 Everywhere.

I even started asking universe or someone or something out loud to help me understand what they were trying to tell me.

Never experienced anything weird beside seeing 222 everywhere.

Then it just suddenly stopped happening. I never saw/see that number again like in that period of time.
It was very very weird
>>
>>19304893
What do you want to know?
>>
File: 1498071623017.jpg (31KB, 391x470px) Image search: [Google]
1498071623017.jpg
31KB, 391x470px
>>19304893
I will just dump some images. Explaining multi-dimensional reality to people is a long and laborious endeavour.
>>
Go inquire at the /Div/ thread.
>>
Ascended Masters are trying to communicate with you, trust me I know :D
>>
File: 222.png (23KB, 1033x354px) Image search: [Google]
222.png
23KB, 1033x354px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2:22_(2017_film)

Ephesians 2:22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Mark 2:22 And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.

Matthew 2:22 But when he heard that Archelaus was reigning in Judea in place of his father Herod, he was afraid to go there. Having been warned in a dream, he withdrew to the district of Galilee

Luke 2:22 When the time came for the purification rites required by the Law of Moses, Joseph and Mary took him to Jerusalem to present him to the Lord

Also look at Gematria, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
Here is 222 in Hebrew Gematria
>>
>>19310288
it's not ascended masters, it's the angels of Asiyah on the tree of life, they're mixed with truth and lies.
>>
I saw 27 four times since i opened this thread...
Honestly
>yes its supernatural
>no it doesnt mean anything really
Just God does love you even if you dont believe in him or your stupid enough to think your subconcious can do it :/
>>
>>19304893
222 hurtcore. Respect
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.