[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the occult philosophy of Himmler and the Nazis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: himmler2.jpg (25KB, 341x470px) Image search: [Google]
himmler2.jpg
25KB, 341x470px
Redpill me on the occult philosophy of Himmler and the Nazis.
>>
>>19304881
kill yourself for falling for this laughable kike propaganda
>>
>>19304881
suck my dick and kill yourself for being such a fucking faggot
>>
>>19305092
Hmm i wonder who is beind this reply
>>
>>19304881

India.

it can be traced to India, Hinduism, Tibet, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, with a few going off and supporting Islam

the Anenherbe investigated some of this

what is behind hinduism tho, IDK

as for the Thule Society, the philosophy they incorporared also took from French and German orientalists, and mixed with scandanavian mythology which yet again can be traced back east to Central Asia and Iran/India
>>
>>19305248
Great reply. Better than those manchildren replying "suck my dick kill yourself".
>>
>>19304881
Only replying to this because I was literally just watching an interview with Michael Aquino where he starts talking about his wannabe-Himmler weird ritual in Wewelsburg Castle in Germany. Aquino seems to really admire Himmler. Starts around 48:05:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_A5hf655qU
>>
>>19305248
hinduism is some crazy shit, and i think its memetic influence is gonna BOOM in 2020 *(I think India hits 1billion pop) What if o'n the web we have entire groups believing that all types of pantheons are alive, and we at /x/ or chan boards in gen (or extend this to people who are operating like us on this site) and board culture essentially become the mystery schools to understanding the pantheon that controls the memescape
>>
>>19304881
(1/2)
Ok man Im gonna be real with you for a second. Hitler was a real person. The Nazis were real. The "holocaust", however, is complete crap, and I'm going to tell you why. Hitler was a very great leader. He studied war strategies and led his nation great lengths. The Jews completely made up everything about the holocaust. Jewish activists built up fake structures to be used as "concentration camps", and they paid other Jews to lose some weight and bunch up inside when the Americans came knocking. (Which should go without saying that almost every Jew wanted in on the opportunity to make some extra shekels. So what about Germany's fall, you might ask? How could such a great leader become defeated. Well, to be frank, he didn't. Let me explain. Germany and Russia were allies. Well, sort of, but they had an agreement to not attack each other. Well when the shit hit the fan, Hitler had to get out. He couldnt just leave, you can't just leave a country which you have been leading in a war. So he staged a defeat. He attacked Russia. Hitler was a very intelligent man, as I said before, he studied war strategies, including those of a past great leader, Napoleon. Hitler obviously knew that an attack on Russia, and of all times, an attack of Russia in the winter, would prevail in a horrid defeat. But provoking Russia would make Russia fight back. You see, at this point the Allies were coming in from the west. They were attacking strong, but Hitler couldve easily retreated to Russia or Japan. But he didnt, because he knew if he left, the Allies would come across the Jewish propaganda, and they would want him dead even more then they did. So he attacks Russia, and now Russia is coming from the East. So all is over, Hitler is cornered, right? Wrong. He fakes his death and goes to Argentina.
>>
>>19305579
(2/2)
That way, they would have no reason to go looking for him after finding all the Jewish propaganda, because they already thought he was dead. The Jews forged documents, erected fake concentration camps, starved themselves, and in return, they are no longer targeted. Ever since Jews were Jews they have been persecuted, and with this propaganda they made the world feel sorry for them, and put an end to their persecution. As for Hitler, the only way out was to fake his death. And committing suicide would not be believable, unless there was no other option, such as, say, when Russia is coming from the east, and the Allies are coming from the west. You see, no one even knew about the "holocaust" until they began invading Germany and came across all this fabricated evidence. Hitler was framed.
>>
>>19305579
>>19305586

ahmad pls
>>
>>19305595
Ahmad? What do you mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 273x240px
>>19305579
>>
>>19304881
Himmler was Sorath
>>
>>19304881
Aryan in the original Vedic sense refers to those are spiritual, religious, and follow the doctrines laid out in the Vedic texts, leading a proper regulated life. Non-Aryans then refer to those who disregard scriptures, indulge constantly, and are first class materialists with no sense of spirituality or religion. Himmler somehow distorted this and came to somehow see race as indicative of what is Aryan.
>>
>>19304881
This picture doesn't show the resemblance as well, but my ex's father looks almost exactly like this guy. And before anyone asks, yes, I'm going to post this in every Himmler thread on every board I frequent until someone who knows her/him steps forward and says something. Call me autistic, but the resemblance is TOO uncanny to allow it to go to waste. Suggestions welcome.
>>
>>19307053

Iran = Aryan
>>
File: xYk1xzz.png (599KB, 703x651px) Image search: [Google]
xYk1xzz.png
599KB, 703x651px
>>19305579
>>
>>19305579
>>>/his/3094815
>>
>>19304881
he belive he (the 1,60m "tall" man) was from the "Aryans" whom were living giants (litteraly) several meters tall, strong as fuck, blonde, with full blond hair (kek, look at his hair) that had magic-powers of some sort.

He also belived the "Bundeslade" to have some special meaning and bought old castles and shit to hold "sacred and spiritual ceremonies" and stuff like that....

he...his thoughts werent really refined, he started reading occult and such stuff in his childhood and in 40+ years he managed to get full retard.

May the division of light have had mercy on his confused soul
>>
>>19307311
oh and he was part of Thule Society and alike
>>
>>19304881
Maria Orsic(?) Of the Vril Lodge. They held the firm belief that the Aryans were the greatest of races on Earth with the others being Lemurian and Atlantian (a few others too but, meh.) The Aryans with Hitler's vision was meant to be the the first to reach the next level of thought/consciousness in the Age of Aquarius or some shit like that. They also liked some Summerian beliefs like the Black Sun.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.